Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Are you circumcised
yes
no
I am female
Goku
View Results

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Balls are a cavity, there's even a zipper

:balldo::synpa:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!
Nap Ghost

Colonel Cancer posted:

Balls are a cavity, there's even a zipper

:balldo::synpa:

you have the weirdest dentist

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
He multiclassed in urology

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!
Nap Ghost

Colonel Cancer posted:

He multiclassed in urology

lol

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Ape sucked your cock? Want it dead and buried in hell? Just call me helpful hotline.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!
Nap Ghost

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

Ape sucked your cock? Want it dead and buried in hell? Just call me helpful hotline.

you just want the ape to suck your cock

Flowers for QAnon
May 20, 2019

the Spain Virus posted:

It’s extremely simple, though time consuming. At the heart of it is simply tissue expansion, of the sort that plastic surgeons use to grow more of the patient’s skin for some operation or another. The more foreskin you have remaining, the better, but even the most tightly cut man will have some foreskin left. Tape to that, attach the tape to an elastic strap or a weight, and in two to three years you’ll have grown maybe two and a half inches of inner and outer foreskin (although the inner is actually a mucosa and not skin, but whatever).

Edit: Surgical processes exist, and while Germany still pushes them, the rest of the world has more or less abandoned the idea and direct patients to non-surgical restoration techniques, which give far better results than fashioning a foreskin out of scrotal tissue.

What’s your favorite stretching hardware or tool?

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Someone tortured my cock n now it smells. I'm on some Raynond Chandler type poo poo tracking tha perpetrator down and being deeply existential about.

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.
You touch the tip top, you get the snip snop

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Want your cock tortured? We've got the hookup. Three apes on call 24/7. The white van makes irs rounds and your cock takes the pain. These apes don't fool around. These apes are guaranteed at your doorstep within the next four hours.

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

I got circumcised at 36. Had somewhat mild phimosis (couldn't pull back when hard, fine when not), and ended up with a slight tear at one point, which turned into scar tissue that, surprise surprise, doesn't stretch. It actually made the whole thing tighter. Went to a urologist who recommended circumcision.

At this point I'm only upset that I didn't do it earlier. If you don't have phimosis, by all means keep it intact (unless you hate it? :shrug:). But compared to that poo poo, being cut is wonderful.

So, yeah, I'm pro-uncut, but in certain circumstances, cut is WAY better.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
I had severe phimosis (under no circumstances could see any of the the head at all) with no health issues until my mid 30s when I got a kit called PhimoCure that’s like those earlobe stretching things sorta. It took a couple years of consistent daily use but now I’m fully retractable. Was not easy to stick to but if you want it it is possible.

Never planned on posting about that much less here but when I lost one of the rings they sent me a new set gratis and asked me to plug them if I was happy about it so here you go. Better than surgery by a billion miles if you’re in the same spot I was.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Phimosis is a made up condition by big pharma to make money off of circumcisions.

Mr. Bung
Mar 24, 2005

Get out the pink press threat file
and Um-brrrptzzap the subject.
I’ve seen many a hilarious thing happen with uncircumcised peniii but never has a cut dick made me laugh. Save once. And that was accidental.

madmatt112
Jul 11, 2016

Is that a cat in your pants, or are you just a lonely excuse for an adult?

Mr. Bung posted:

I’ve seen many a hilarious thing happen with uncircumcised peniii but never has a cut dick made me laugh. Save once. And that was accidental.

You big tease, don’t leave us hanging… as it were.

dsf
Jul 1, 2004
my dick exists in a quantum superposition where my foreskin both exists and does not exist, due to never being observed. Schrödinger's dick.

AEMINAL
May 22, 2015

barf barf i am a dog, barf on your carpet, barf
Has anyone said how much easier it is to crank your hog off with a foreskin

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer

AEMINAL posted:

I use my hand

Turrurrurrurrrrrrr
Dec 22, 2018

I hope this is "battle" enough for you, friend.

Zybourne Clock posted:

If you're Christian, you're automatically circumcised in Christ. Choosing circumcision (or choosing it for your baptised child) means you're willingly rejecting Jesus, guilty of the sin of pride, and cannot enter heaven.

No word on whether foreskin restoration surgery can spare you from being sent to hell-- they didn't have that back in saint Peter's day.

Drink my blood, eat my meat, and circ my dirc.

Zybourne Clock
Oct 25, 2011

Poke me.

Turrurrurrurrrrrrr posted:

Drink my blood, eat my meat, and circ my dirc.

Eating human meat is haram.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Nap Ghost

AEMINAL posted:

can confirm

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Phimosis is gods way of telling you no one wants to see your dick

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Want your cock tortured? We've got the hookup. Three apes on call 24/7. The white van makes irs rounds and your cock takes the pain. These apes don't fool around. These apes are guaranteed at your doorstep within the next four hours.

your name is three apes

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

I'm double circumcised, my doctor cut off my dick head as well

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

what if i need my cock tortured RIGHT NOW? four hours is a long wait.

madmatt112
Jul 11, 2016

Is that a cat in your pants, or are you just a lonely excuse for an adult?

flubber nuts posted:

what if i need my cock tortured RIGHT NOW? four hours is a long wait.

country girls make do

Mr.Acula
May 10, 2009

Billions and billions of fat clouds

Wait if men and women are equal then why dont they circumcise girls? Seems kind of unfair imo

slurm
Jul 28, 2022

by Hand Knit

Mozi posted:

I had severe phimosis (under no circumstances could see any of the the head at all) with no health issues until my mid 30s when I got a kit called PhimoCure that’s like those earlobe stretching things sorta. It took a couple years of consistent daily use but now I’m fully retractable. Was not easy to stick to but if you want it it is possible.

Never planned on posting about that much less here but when I lost one of the rings they sent me a new set gratis and asked me to plug them if I was happy about it so here you go. Better than surgery by a billion miles if you’re in the same spot I was.

Wait what kind of horror show was under there hiding for thirty years

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010

Mr.Acula posted:

Wait if men and women are equal then why dont they circumcise girls? Seems kind of unfair imo

I'm an uncircumcised woman, what now?

crispix
Mar 28, 2015

Grand-Maman m'a raconté
(Les éditions des amitiés franco-québécoises)

Hello, dear

Phimosis is a made up condition by big pharma to make money off of circumcisions.

i think the ppeepee cutting doctors are actually in the pockets of big lube actually :aaa:

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

syntaxfunction posted:

I'm an uncircumcised woman, what now?

i think basically all women are op

Ortho
Jul 6, 2021

Flowers for QAnon posted:

What’s your favorite stretching hardware or tool?

There are a lot of commercial products out there now and I'd recommended using none of them. Get some surgical tape and an elastic strap (of the sort you might sew into clothing) and you don't need anything else.

Flowers for QAnon
May 20, 2019

the Spain Virus posted:

There are a lot of commercial products out there now and I'd recommended using none of them. Get some surgical tape and an elastic strap (of the sort you might sew into clothing) and you don't need anything else.

But I like gadgets

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH

crispix posted:

i think the ppeepee cutting doctors are actually in the pockets of big lube actually :aaa:

it's a face cream

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Nap Ghost

slurm posted:

Wait what kind of horror show was under there hiding for thirty years

i have no idea how it works but it was totally fine tbh, not smelly or anything. i only had to start cleaning it after it was 'normal' again :shrug:

Flowers for QAnon
May 20, 2019

Mozi posted:

i have no idea how it works but it was totally fine tbh, not smelly or anything. i only had to start cleaning it after it was 'normal' again :shrug:

Not quite true, didn’t you say you found an old ladybug shell?

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Nap Ghost
i categorically deny any relationships i may or may not have had with lindsay graham

Loden Taylor
Aug 11, 2003

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

This is what happens when organic, community-based options like Craigslist are shut down - big CBT swoops in and commercializes it. :negative:

CaptainSarcastic fucked around with this message at 01:23 on Jan 23, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Nap Ghost
i heard that three apes in a van cock torture service is a real rip-off