Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

Who knows how the lawsuit will go but it is crazy how much things have seemed to change since this first happened.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

Demon Of The Fall posted:

"Dear players,

Yesterday, Nexon's preliminary injunction against Iron Mace for trade secret and copyright infringement was dismissed.

The court ruled that “Iron Mace’s game cannot be viewed as infringing on Nexon’s copyright or trade secrets,” thus rejecting the claims and suspicions that Dark & ​​Darker was developed by using Nexon’s trade secrets and infringing on its copyrights. It wasn't. In addition, the court ruled that Dark & ​​Darker's service should not be suspended based on Nexon's claims and evidence alone.

The court's decision regarding unfair competition is disappointing in that it came from a situation where Nexon did not even submit the P3 game itself as official evidence.
However, this is due to the limitations of evidence examination in the provisional injunction procedure, and according to the provisional injunction decision, one of the reasons why the court dismissed Nexon's application for a provisional injunction was the need for a faithful investigation of evidence and hearing in the main lawsuit.

If sufficient and thorough evidence is investigated in the main lawsuit, the truth about the unfairness of Nexon's claims and the innocence of Iron Mace will be revealed.

Despite many difficulties, we were able to persevere thanks to the support and support of players around the world.
We will continue to invest and do our best to develop Dark & ​​Darker into a solid game that can be serviced for more than 10 years.

I am always grateful to you all"

Why does this read like the writer is disappointed that the verdict went in Iron Mace's favor? Also does this mean it'll go back to being on Steam?

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost

Jiro posted:

Why does this read like the writer is disappointed that the verdict went in Iron Mace's favor? Also does this mean it'll go back to being on Steam?

its translated from Korean so it might be a little janky to understand the tone. Seems positive news to me though regardless. Also, maybe? I think the delay in the steam release was caused due to this injunction that was just thrown out, so we will see!

I replaced it with a better translated version:

quote:

Players,

Yesterday, the injunction regarding the alleged infringement of trade secrets and copyrights by Nexon against Ironmace was rejected.

The court determined that Ironmace's game did not violate Nexon's copyrights or trade secrets, dismissing the claims and suspicions that Ironmace developed Dark and Darker by using Nexon's trade secrets and infringing on copyrights. Additionally, the court ruled that based on Nexon's arguments and evidence alone, there is no justification for the suspension of Dark and Darker's service.

There is disappointment in the court's decision on unfair competition, given that it was based on an opinion that emerged in a situation where Nexon did not officially submit P3 Game itself as evidence. However, this limitation is attributed to the constraints of the injunction procedure, and according to the decision document, one of the reasons the court rejected Nexon's injunction request is the need for thorough evidence investigation and consideration in the main lawsuit.

If a comprehensive and thorough investigation is conducted in the main lawsuit, the truth about the unjustness of Nexon's claims and the innocence of Ironmace will be revealed.

Despite various difficulties, we were able to persevere thanks to the support and encouragement from players worldwide. We will continue to invest without sparing any effort to develop Dark and Darker into a robust game that can be serviced for over 10 years.

We are always grateful to all of you.

Demon Of The Fall fucked around with this message at 17:56 on Jan 26, 2024

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
also honestly the game is not at all ready for a Steam release. the servers have been poo poo for months and Ironmace would be dumb imo if they released before they fixed the long list of performance issues

BaconCopter
Feb 13, 2008

:coolfish:

Dear Nexon,

Get hosed to death like Mr. Hands.

Sincerely,
-Everyone

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
also lmao imagine being a big company like Nexon and then filing all these injunctions and then not including the game as evidence you claim to have had stolen? what? i hope they get sued for millions of lost sales when this is all over because thats pretty stupid (im not a lawyer)

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

also honestly the game is not at all ready for a Steam release. the servers have been poo poo for months and Ironmace would be dumb imo if they released before they fixed the long list of performance issues

I don't understand why the desync issues are as bad as they are - they had playtests with an order of magnitude more players and didn't have these issues.

BaconCopter
Feb 13, 2008

it's almost as if getting forced off of Steam and having to DIY all of the matchmaking is really loving bad for server stability

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

BaconCopter posted:

it's almost as if getting forced off of Steam and having to DIY all of the matchmaking is really loving bad for server stability

Wasn't this bad in the final playtest or earlier in Early Access either though.

BaconCopter
Feb 13, 2008

uhhh I certainly can't agree with that. the last playtest had absurd amounts of hitching

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
also they still are claiming to be DDOS'd constantly, so that also does not help. But yes server stability is still very poor

edit:

Demon Of The Fall fucked around with this message at 18:37 on Jan 26, 2024

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

BaconCopter posted:

uhhh I certainly can't agree with that. the last playtest had absurd amounts of hitching

I could be wrong there but it's definitely never been this bad during EA.

also they still are claiming to be DDOS'd constantly, so that also does not help. But yes server stability is still very poor

edit:

Excited for the ice map especially with no swarm if they stick to that.

Also not a fan of the lizardman nerf. In high roller you're gimping yourself playing them since helmets give so many stats and I think it's the same mistake they made with the ruins-> crypts change where they misconstrued the data. People play lizardman because it looks the coolest.

Groovelord Neato fucked around with this message at 19:12 on Jan 26, 2024

Tempora Mutantur
Feb 22, 2005

Groovelord Neato posted:

I could be wrong there but it's definitely never been this bad during EA.

Excited for the ice map especially with no swarm if they stick to that.

Also not a fan of the lizardman nerf. In high roller you're gimping yourself playing them since helmets give so many stats and I think it's the same mistake they made with the ruins-> crypts change where they misconstrued the data. People play lizardman because it looks the coolest.

15% is armet-level of protection, for free, with no speed loss

BaconCopter
Feb 13, 2008

Is it weird that I actually feel mildly different, more positive, playing the game now that Nexon's septic seepage of a lawsuit has been dismissed?

Franks Happy Place
Mar 15, 2011

It is by weed alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the dank of Sapho that thoughts acquire speed, the lips acquire stains, stains become a warning. It is by weed alone I set my mind in motion.
I won't believe this is good for IronMace until I get confirmation from an anonymous Nexon employee posting on a Korean FuckedCompany knockoff.

Einwand
Nov 3, 2012

You idiot.
In this world it's pet or BE pet.

Recent Q&A notes are up. They apparently want to try and have a Tarkov scav-esque system for playing as monsters which sounds (pick one) fun/awful/interesting. New map on wednesday and it won't be part of the normal map rotation for the time being.

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

If I can be an incredibly annoying flying bug that shoots at least three times in one go AND loot my kills, that'd be kinda cool. Or just randomly spawn as a centaur in Ruins.

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
**Early Access Patch #3**

**Changes:**
- Fixed an issue where the client could freeze.
- Fixed an issue where players could detect nearby players when Push to Talk was enabled.
- Fixed an issue where the Goblin Mage could fire projectiles through walls.
- Fixed an issue where clothing could obscure the camera when looking down and attacking.
- A new Warlock skill has been added: Blood Pact
- A new Warlock spell has been added: Spell Predation.
- Warlock's Demon Armor now has a -50% spellcasting speed penalty instead of other penalties.
- Barbarian's Rage vigor changed from 15 → 10.
- Barbarian's Reckless Attack's defense rating penalty has been changed from -55 → -35.
- Barbarian's Savage Roar duration changed from 6 → 8s and physical damage bonus changed from -25% → -50%.
- Candy Canes and Gingerbread Cookies no longer drop. Nicholas will be leaving soon.
- The appearance of silver weapons has been updated.
- The presentation of some artifacts has been improved.
- A new weapon has been added: Club.
- The crafting item Boneshaper has been added.
- New artifacts added: Zirkzi’s Eye, Spellweaver, Illusory, Delirium.
- Some artifacts have been improved.
- Herbs can now be stacked.
- Zweihander's weapon damage has been reduced by -5.
- Drop rate of Troll Pelts increased.
- The timing, type, and number of Escape/Down Portals that appear in Solo, Duos, and Trio matches no longer are synchronized while the overall amount of escape portals has also been significantly decreased to nudge players to be more aggressive to survive.
- The max amount of players for a match has also been slightly decreased for each game type.
- The pre-lobby time has been decreased from 3min to 2min.
- The amount of AP earned for PvP kills has been doubled.
- The Dark Swarm always encompasses the whole map at the start of each floor.
- A new area has been added to the world map: The Frost Mountain.
- Ice Caverns, an area of ​​Frost Mountain, has been added.
- New floor rule added: Blizzard.
- An early version of the ladder has been added.
- An extra Dark Swarm phase has been added to the Goblin Caves.
- Added a special high-value treasure room to the High Roller Goblin Caves.
- Modified the amount and location of the Sacrificial Altars on the High-Roller Ruins.
- Updated the monster composition for High-Roller Ruins including switching out skeletons with wisps or wolves in several modules.
- Modified several areas in the Ruins to make it more difficult for double-jump quick traversal on certain modules.
- Added usable ladders to the Bandit Forest module on the High-Roller Ruins.
- A Golem now guards the towers in the Ruins.
- The drops for the Ruin’s sub bosses have been improved.
- High Roller Crypts now have more high-quality chests.
- Season rewards for each adventurer rank have been added.
- Merchants provides a rarity filter.
- New emotes Knightly Kneel, Noob, Praying Hands, and Hand Heart have been added.
- The Player List now only shows the player's status as Online/Offline.
- Japanese translation has been significantly improved.

**Developer Comments:**
Hi adventurers, thank you for joining us for Early Access Patch #3.

The Ice Caverns introduces the new Frost Mountain locale. Unfortunately, we were unable to finish the new boss encounter for this locale, so we have increased the loot drop from this map including a large treasure hoard in the very center of the map for the most daring adventurers. Please note that this new map is an experimental work-in-progress, and we will be making lots of improvements based on your feedback.

This update was also supposed to include a first pass at the Marketplace, which would allow users to sell items to other players through an automated process, but unfortunately internal testing wasn't completed, leading to some delays. It will be available in the near future.

Finally, we have noticed more teaming in matches, so we’ve tweaked some settings to nudge players to be a little more aggressive. We have altered the number of players per match and reworked some of the maps so early engagements can be done more confidently without interference from 3rd parties. We have also lowered the number of portals so you will need to eliminate the competition to ensure your survival. We will continue monitoring behavior and adjust accordingly. Thank you for your patience and support. See you in the dungeons!

milkman dad
Aug 13, 2007

Immediate feedback is new patch is good so far but I’m noticing some skeletons don’t make noise when you wake them (very spooky!)

Also the ice map is a nice addition with respect to content but could use some polish. The new enemies have new move sets (skeleton archers will melee). Also careful bringing in too strong a kit in case you die immediately it basically spawning into a crowd of mobs.

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
i don't care about the new map, the game is STILL lagging and stuttering and its goddamn unplayable. take everyone off every other project and FIX THE drat LAG

cranky corvid
Sep 30, 2021
I tested the Warlock's new demon form skill (Blood Pact) before the server went down for the hotfix. Here's my findings so far:
  • Unlike the description implies, it does not have a fixed duration. It does cost hitpoints each second to maintain, but it lasts until cancelled by using the corresponding skill again. The HP drain can kill you, and since it's not a cost of spellcasting, it is not prevented by Immortal Lament.
  • Entering demon form has a channel time, but does not prevent movement, while dismissing it is nearly instant.
  • The demon form melee attack was originally equivalent to a character's default wimpy punch attack, but the hotfix currently being applied is increasing its base damage by 5 and its impact power to 4 according to the patch notes - still a rather weak amount of damage.
  • Contrary to the description of Blood Pact, the demon form shadow bolt attack does expend HP in order to cast.
  • While in demon form, the character's other skill is changed into a demon-form-only skill. It has a duration of ~4-5 seconds with a ~30-second cooldown, and it causes hitting monsters to restore something like 5% health to a default kit warlock. This is triggered by both the demon form's melee attack and its shadow bolt attack, but not by damage-over-time from spells cast before activating demon form. A default kit warlock can't cast demon form shadow bolts fast enough for them to be a very significant source of health restore, and while the melee attack is faster, depending on the enemy, it may be difficult to get lots of hits in while also dodging attacks. The cooldown is tracked independently of whether the warlock is currently in demon form or not.

cranky corvid fucked around with this message at 23:04 on Feb 1, 2024

Einwand
Nov 3, 2012

You idiot.

Apparently they're going to do a rollback due to how bad things have gotten.

rideANDxORdie
Jun 11, 2010
Technical performance is not great right now. Some bug with campfires is allowing people to crash games, but at least you get kicked back to tavern with your pre game loadout when this happens.

Demon and plate warlock both seem pretty meh. Granted I think a lot of people are new to the class so maybe they're just bad. Plate lock casts so slow I don't think it's worth it still. Something like 5+ seconds to charge a shadow bolt, and 10 or so for a hydra

One interesting wrinkle is the demon form's steroid skill gives you healing on hit based on a portion of the TARGET's max HP. So the healing is pretty good even on rank and file PvE enemies but can be very, very high on targets like barbarians and minibosses

DisgracelandUSA
Aug 11, 2011

Yeah, I gets down with the homies

rideANDxORdie posted:

Technical performance is not great right now. Some bug with campfires is allowing people to crash games, but at least you get kicked back to tavern with your pre game loadout when this happens.

I'm pretty sure this was a dupe bug and why they rolled back.

mcvey
Aug 31, 2006

go caps haha

*Washington Capitals #1 Fan On DeviantArt*
Servers are rough tonight. Shame, was enjoying the new map. The froze-to-death animation is great.

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
If Dungeonbourne (which releases tomorrow and is free, formerly Project Crawl) is any good then DaD MIGHT be in trouble. There’s already a few streamers who I’ve heard say the PvP is much more fun and the combat is better. Obviously the PvE needs a lot of work but the game visually looks pretty good. When I watch people play it it runs smoothly as well. We’ll see once they had tens of thousands of new players tomorrow.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

If Dungeonbourne (which releases tomorrow and is free, formerly Project Crawl) is any good then DaD MIGHT be in trouble. There’s already a few streamers who I’ve heard say the PvP is much more fun and the combat is better. Obviously the PvE needs a lot of work but the game visually looks pretty good. When I watch people play it it runs smoothly as well. We’ll see once they had tens of thousands of new players tomorrow.

Dungeonborne's level design is much better but I heard (and saw while peeking into a couple of streams) the opposite with the combat. It also does one of my biggest gaming pet peeves which is going into third person when doing certain moves.

Really hate the blizzard mechanic. Thought it was just going to be a map with no swarm. It's like one step forwards two steps back every time with IRONMACE but I'll keep drinking that garbage.

Groovelord Neato fucked around with this message at 16:07 on Feb 2, 2024

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

Watching some of that game's gameplay holy poo poo Rogue's vanish is incredibly overpowered, you just become silent and invisible till you interact with something can walk as far as you want. If you get hit you get turned into stone? A lot of the sounds definitely sound the same from DaD.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

Jiro posted:

Watching some of that game's gameplay holy poo poo Rogue's vanish is incredibly overpowered, you just become silent and invisible till you interact with something can walk as far as you want. If you get hit you get turned into stone? A lot of the sounds definitely sound the same from DaD.

According to a video I watched that contrasted the two games' level design they've used a lot of the same Unreal store asset bundles so it's likely they're using similar sound libraries or packs.

Dark and Darker should remove invis entirely so it's funny it's making the same error if so.

Akumos
Sep 10, 2006

It does not run smooth, and the combat is definitely not better, it's an awkward spam fest for the most part and cryomage is either going to be broken(kind of is now) or useless later.

Tempora Mutantur
Feb 22, 2005

did they change the balance so that stacking lifeleech and dual-wielding isn't vastly better than most alternatives

cause that was pretty fun but op as hell

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

Akumos posted:

It does not run smooth, and the combat is definitely not better, it's an awkward spam fest for the most part and cryomage is either going to be broken(kind of is now) or useless later.

Played it and the level design is more interesting but the combat is a slog as every mob takes at least 2 more hits than they should. There are also mobs that are out of place but they probably just threw whatever they had in there. Move too slow. Died my first game trying to extract by a crossbow so they haven't learned from that.

Lister
Apr 23, 2004

I feel about the same. The level design is better looking and uses verticality much more. The monsters staggering after a hit makes it feel better than them just taking damage without reacting.

Other than that, the pace is slower since there seem to be more monsters in general. However, the drops from everything needs to be totally overhauled. Looting feels awful. Broken boxes and vases only have treasure in them. Healing potions or bandages rarely drop or spawn from anything, so you better bring them in with you. Finding even green items is rare and each class can only wear cloth/leather/plate (however only the Easy mode on maps is available right now, maybe drops will significantly improve when they open up Hard mode.) No warriors wearing cloth or leather even if it's an upgrade. You pretty much have to buy upgrades as greens and each one is going to be about 1000-1250 gold. Common/uncommon/rare/epic/legendary treasures sell for 20/40/300/600/1500 gold. The primary way to make money seems to be from completing dailies.

Then there's little annoying things like the swordmaster class has an ability that shoots one handed swords and consumes them. Ok, well the npc merchant doesn't have basic swords for sale so there's no way to restock ammo other than finding more to loot next time. In general I don't think it's worth bothering with if you have dark and darker already.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

Forgot to mention the skills work more like they do in hero shooters like Overwatch when I much prefer how Dark and Darker does them.

Kwolok
Jan 4, 2022

Lister posted:

I feel about the same. The level design is better looking and uses verticality much more. The monsters staggering after a hit makes it feel better than them just taking damage without reacting.

Other than that, the pace is slower since there seem to be more monsters in general. However, the drops from everything needs to be totally overhauled. Looting feels awful. Broken boxes and vases only have treasure in them. Healing potions or bandages rarely drop or spawn from anything, so you better bring them in with you. Finding even green items is rare and each class can only wear cloth/leather/plate (however only the Easy mode on maps is available right now, maybe drops will significantly improve when they open up Hard mode.) No warriors wearing cloth or leather even if it's an upgrade. You pretty much have to buy upgrades as greens and each one is going to be about 1000-1250 gold. Common/uncommon/rare/epic/legendary treasures sell for 20/40/300/600/1500 gold. The primary way to make money seems to be from completing dailies.

Then there's little annoying things like the swordmaster class has an ability that shoots one handed swords and consumes them. Ok, well the npc merchant doesn't have basic swords for sale so there's no way to restock ammo other than finding more to loot next time. In general I don't think it's worth bothering with if you have dark and darker already.

Counter point, you can get medieval fantasy pvpve without having to play Dark and Darker.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

quote:

There will be a hotfix within this week.

It mainly includes bug fixes, client/server performance improvements, class balance adjustments, and marketplace updates.

And the dungeon rotation system will be removed and a new dungeon selection system will be introduced.

Finally.

Groovelord Neato fucked around with this message at 15:02 on Feb 8, 2024

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
**Early Access Hotfix #31**

**Changes:**
- Fixed several issues that could cause poor client/server performance.
- Fixed an issue where automatically equipped utility items could become unusable with the autofill feature turned on.
- Fixed several sound errors.
- Fixed an issue where multiple Barbarians' Savage Roar could be applied at the same time.
- Fixed an issue where the Warlock's Phantomize could persist indefinitely.
- Fixed an issue where Warlocks could be hit by some area-of-effect spells while using Phantomize.
- Fixed an issue where characters could get stuck in certain spots in the Ice Cavern.
- Fixed an issue where players could become stuck in the elevator in Ice Cavern.
- Fixed an issue where it was possible to escape without boarding the Ice Cavern's Raft.
- Fixed an issue where too many Marvelous Chest appeared in the Crypts.
- Fixed an issue where items looted from corpses would sometimes disappear.
- Fixed an issue where Ice Kobold's Calling would not work.
- Fixed an issue that could result in a crash while moving items in the stash.

- The sound effect when frostbitten has been updated.
- Fighter's Barricade perk now also increases Magic Resistance by 50.
- Barbarian's base Strength decreased from 25 → 20, and Resourcefulness increased from 7 → 12.
- Barbarian can now equip the Round Shield.
- Barbarian's Rage skill Strength gain decreased from 15 → 10, movement speed bonus decreased from 15% → 10%.
- Barbarian's Potion Chugger potion duration has change from -20% → -50%.
- Barbarian's Savage Roar duration changed from 8s → 6s.
- Barbarian's Reckless Attack armor penetration increased from 75% → 85% while the armor rating penalty has also been increased from -35 → -200.
- The amount of charges for the Wizard’s Ignite spell has increased from 5 → 10.
- Quarterstaff has been added to the Wizard's basic starting kit.
- Wizard Meditation skill also gives the benefits of resting (heals recoverable health) when active. The rest is additive when meditating next to a campfire.
- Cleric's Bless spell bonus effects increased from +3 → +5.
- Warlock's Torture Mastery attribute bonus ratio has been changed from 25% → 15%.
- Warlock's Bolt of Darkness health cost in demon form increased from 2 to 3.
- The duration of all potions has been reduced.

- Armor penetration for Boneshaper has been reduced from 25% → 15%.
- Armor penetration for the Club has been reduced from 15% → 10%.
- War Maul armor penetration has increased from 15% → 20%.
- The colors of Frost Wolf and Frost Walker's Elite and Nightmare variations have been modified.
- Valentine has returned to the merchants. Nicholas has gone back to his snowy abode.
- The Collector now purchases Candy Canes, Gingerbread Cookies and Heart Candies.
- If you leave a match in the lobby phase, you will be prevented from joining another match for some time.
- Modified some monster spawns in the Ice Caverns.
- The match time for the Ice Caverns has been significantly increased from 12m → 18m.
- Solo, Duos, and Trios now have access to all dungeons.
- The Marketplace has been added.

**Developer Comments:**
Hi Adventurers, we want to wish everyone a happy Lunar New Years! We’ve worked hard to make some critical improvements so everyone can enjoy the holidays. We have implemented several fixes which improve server performance and should reduce the amount of rubber banding. We have concluded our experiment with the map rotation and now ALL maps will be available for ALL party types. We understand that matches may be less full than usual for the time being, but we decided that it was better to build and learn based on our expected specs rather than force a band-aid solution. We have also made balance changes to the Barbarian class with our hope of increasing the skill ceiling and to allow for more risk vs. reward playstyle. We’ve also slightly upgraded the Wizard to improve their early game experience and assist them in solo play as a starting point. Finally, this update includes our first pass at the Marketplace feature that allows users to sell items to other players through an automated process. We have focused on function over comfort at this stage, but we plan to improve it and make it more convenient in future iterations. The original Trading Post system will remain intact to accommodate direct trades between users, especially for more valuable items. We want to thank everyone for their patience as we worked to fix these pressing issues.

Einwand
Nov 3, 2012

You idiot.

So, magic heal warlock is just not a build now I guess? You'd need basically perfect gear for it to even go even.
Also odd, what's the point to phantomize making you weak to magic if you can't even get hit by aoe spells now.

cranky corvid
Sep 30, 2021

Einwand posted:

So, magic heal warlock is just not a build now I guess? You'd need basically perfect gear for it to even go even.
Also odd, what's the point to phantomize making you weak to magic if you can't even get hit by aoe spells now.

In the actual changelog on the discord, it says, "Fixed an issue where Warlocks could not be hit by some area-of-effect spells while using Phantomize" (emphasis not mine). I'm guessing there was a typo in the original version.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

milkman dad
Aug 13, 2007

The changes have resulted in some very empty lobbies! I already did my demigod grind a couple weeks ago but now is a good time to get that ap!