Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

rodney mullenkamp
Nov 5, 2010

Kith posted:

the only good ability pickups are ionic traces and that's because they track to you naturally

give me shorb to orb bungie

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rodney mullenkamp
Nov 5, 2010

Evilgm posted:

Fortunately there's a decent looking Ornament available for Bright Dust later this season, which will make this exotic much more usable.

the ornament is still loving Huge so if you wear it with a robe that doesn't have an enormous collar it looks like you turned Big Head Mode on

rodney mullenkamp
Nov 5, 2010

Mazerunner posted:

ball is not bust

tell that to whoever balanced these neomuna lls pally!!

rodney mullenkamp
Nov 5, 2010

Kith posted:

the recoil bugs me, i feel like i'm trying to keep the gun from jumping right out of my hands

loving NICE to be able to double-tap freeze something though
unless it has an accuracy/stability perk, i immediately shard any fusion that can't get 90+ recoil direction with counterbalance. it makes a huge difference in how they feel

rodney mullenkamp
Nov 5, 2010

Radical 90s Wizard posted:

maybe but it looks very silly

vibrant medusa makes the gun look like it got slimed

rodney mullenkamp
Nov 5, 2010

SmallpoxJenkins posted:

Casting nova while moving also won't throw you into a doorframe, causing the entire super to detonate in your face and end up getting you killed.

i've nova bombed more than my share of doorframes tyvm

rodney mullenkamp
Nov 5, 2010

life_source posted:

My class fantasy (or wahtever bungie calls it) is tracing foes. I am not interested in radaring knuckleheads.

then turn on your monitor

rodney mullenkamp
Nov 5, 2010

ohhyeah posted:

What spaghetti code happened to the shaders to mix them up? They’re all random now

you can fav them now and they appear at the front of the list

rodney mullenkamp
Nov 5, 2010

haveblue posted:

The Infinite Forest was neither a strike nor an activity. It was literally filler that you had to go through for a few minutes to get to the activity. It was a terrible use of the tech that pretty much forced everyone to get sick of it as fast as possible

When they added a button that let you immediately enter the forest, go as far as you could, and then get rewards and repeat everyone loved it (Haunted Forest/Verdant Forest)

haunted forest was great, but verdant was boring as hell

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rodney mullenkamp
Nov 5, 2010

syntaxfunction posted:

I think if you get kicked out of the games industry for lovely management you have to go into managing POS software, that's a law I think.

video games are POS software tbh