Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Paracausal
Sep 5, 2011

Oh yeah, baby. Frame your suffering as a masterpiece. Only one problem - no one's watching. It's boring, buddy, boring as death.
can't wait to be the green behemoth and punch things in a slightly different way

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Paracausal
Sep 5, 2011

Oh yeah, baby. Frame your suffering as a masterpiece. Only one problem - no one's watching. It's boring, buddy, boring as death.
well we've only got one scorn/taken raid so maybe a cabal/taken raid that isn't a game show

Paracausal
Sep 5, 2011

Really fumbled the bag with the ending of this season.

Paracausal
Sep 5, 2011

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MIJt1ebkaC8

Tassi doubling down on the "I swear its good despite me sounding like I loving hate it" vibe

Paracausal
Sep 5, 2011

PERMACAV 50 posted:

You know how I’ve been saying Amanda’s gonna die since S13…?

She's in the cutscenes for season of defiance, so it'll be in that narrative if so

Paracausal
Sep 5, 2011

Match game is being removed (as a modifier and is instead active across the whole game)

Paracausal
Sep 5, 2011

Encanto voice

syntaxfunction posted:

We don't talk about Gambit

Paracausal
Sep 5, 2011

fffffuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuccckkk that scene at the end

Paracausal
Sep 5, 2011

RocketRaygun posted:

If this is the intro cutscene, where the gently caress is this story going?!?

traveler is captured at the start and we all flee the second collapse?

Paracausal
Sep 5, 2011

haveblue posted:

Yeah, it’s kinda dumb that the best way to understand a season’s story is to spend half an hour finding all the new stuff in collections and reading its lore. And remembering to do it again when secret things unlock

At least it creates demand for community lore explainer guys, which Bungie probably views as an explicit positive

Also something to say about community discovery, prolonged engagement and theorycrafting ala Dark Souls.

Paracausal
Sep 5, 2011

Looks like the Pyramid the Traveler terraforms in the trailer is the raid location? So another disciple inside or something more...primal?

Paracausal
Sep 5, 2011

War rig + sweet business

Paracausal
Sep 5, 2011

Rhulk and the Sol Divisive boss were completely made up within the expansion without prior references, wouldn't be surprised if RoNs boss was the same

Paracausal
Sep 5, 2011

The name and role of the boss wasn't, they were statues defending a floating turd we read about on a grimoire card

Paracausal
Sep 5, 2011

People should toxx for nezzie

Paracausal
Sep 5, 2011

more like stasis makes me make sharts amirite

Paracausal
Sep 5, 2011

Kesper North posted:

I miss the Pyramidion.

There, I said it

I certainly miss the old Vex tileset as opposed to weird 80s/90s cyber Vexnet being the only version from here on.

Paracausal
Sep 5, 2011

Necrobama posted:

...does Bungie know that these are leaks of patch notes, not military documents showing that Ukrainian forces actually aren't doing all that great or noting where US troops on the ground could make the most difference, right?

Right?

Do you think this guy was put into Alcatraz or some poo poo?

Paracausal
Sep 5, 2011

you can select the GG mode that doesn't match by class though? still counts for all the progression?

Paracausal
Sep 5, 2011

fragile focus might not be an insta shard perk now

Paracausal
Sep 5, 2011

ponzicar posted:

Bungie really needs to hit it out of the park with Marathon, because it's very hard to shake the stigma of being a latecomer to the "pvp subgenre flavor of the month" bandwagon.

I don't think there's been a serious AAA attempt at an extraction shooter yet? Some successful ones in Hunt showdown and Tarkov, but everything else has been a bolt-on mode like Battlefield V and CODs modes hasn't it? If built from the ground up on dedi servers and fully integrated I think it'd be great.

Paracausal
Sep 5, 2011

SmallpoxJenkins posted:

Would R6 Extraction technically count?
Despite the fact that that loving thing crashed and burned despite being on gamepass lmao

pretty sure it doesn't have any pvp element in it and yeah, woof to anything Clancyverse

Paracausal
Sep 5, 2011

GoGoGadgetChris posted:

Those fuckres!!!!

dipshit bootlicker response

Paracausal
Sep 5, 2011

Destiny 2 Lightfall: Please stop firing devs of this game.

Paracausal
Sep 5, 2011

FlapYoJacks posted:

lol American employment laws are trash and non existent. It’s infuriating.

Yeah defending the complete lack of severance or redundancy is incredible ameribrain

Paracausal
Sep 5, 2011

I can't see posts from the lovely csam site and I'm not making an account

Paracausal
Sep 5, 2011

Lib and let die posted:

Iron Gambit is loving dire

Aaaaaand it's gone

Paracausal
Sep 5, 2011

Sestze posted:

I actually kinda enjoy IB: Tribute...? I ran a handful (3 per character) of them today and it wasn't bad at all.

I really enjoy it! People really get punished for overextending and controlling the tribute points is valuable of itself. I've swung a few games by killing someone holding 10 crests near a high value tribute point and immediately getting 30points.

Paracausal
Sep 5, 2011

I actually want Bungie to take it further, anyone who wins world first gets the belt but their account is wiped.

Paracausal
Sep 5, 2011

can't wait to consecrate into strand suspend while going invisible and throwing a stasis nade?..... christ

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Paracausal
Sep 5, 2011

PERMACAV 50 posted:

Hunters get solar/stasis
Titans get arc/strand
Warlocks get void/stasis

You can fill your meter using dark or light weapon damage, that’s probably the three elements you saw.

They showed a specific part where warlock was using bleak watcher and arcane needle?
And titan was using consecration with suspension?