Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

:420::toot::420:

Regarde Aduck posted:

lol the biggest clique is now the trump thread posters and well...

did you see trump bragging about knowing the mcdonalds menu yesterday

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

ram dass in hell posted:

did you see trump bragging about knowing the mcdonalds menu yesterday

here i found it for you. watch this and tell me honestly you don't experience joy in your heart

https://twitter.com/therecount/status/1628505949005836288?s=20

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

Al! posted:

people were trying to snitch on this lady to mcdobalds for not refusing to wear the hat

in time, all shall wear the hat

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

Dustcat posted:

i'm not sure the trump thread remnants can be rightfully called a clique these days, they're a fractious and ornery lot that spend more energy sniping at each other than posting trumps

hard disagree. 2024 campaign season is just beginning. the state of the trump thread is strong and the only sniping at each other that happens is encouraging certain degenerates who need medical attention to visit the dentist, or a.lo/lumpentroll posts. it is a welcoming environment full of mostly very nice people. you seem to be describing some other thread.

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

Smythe posted:

should gas it. there’s a whole video game forum. why don’t you loving losers open a “catte” thread while you’re at it

/

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

tristeham posted:

this sounds like stockholm syndrome.

stockholm syndrome is not real and was invented whole cloth by a misogynist

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

Al! posted:

two threads each one convinced that their thread is really funny and good and the other one is dogshit populated by monsters

Settle down, Dr. Zimbardo

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

Lpzie posted:

yeah since it's slow Trump news we put anything new in the thread title.... and chat in the thread. when Trump is making big waves the unrelated chatting will die down and focused.... (or else!!). - wartime ik.

yeah also when trump is campaigning and truthing nonstop the thread generally stays extremely up to date because there's constant new bizarre trump content to gawk @

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

Dustcat posted:

it was a little subtler than that, larry said something to the effect of "he talks like my teacher used to" while being (AFAIK) unaware that NHD is in fact a special education teacher

lmfao

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

Al! posted:

i missed 100% of the alec stuff but from a distance it all seems very funny

it was funny in the moment too but we paid too high a cost when cumshitter went nuclear

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

Lpzie posted:

i believe, ref. an earlier post, it's rich-wife syndrome again....

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

:hmbol:

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

Smythe posted:

99999 mods threatened to resign if i didn't immediately delete fyad, make KM head admin, and chop my transphobic rear end head off live on stream. i had already appointed my successors so i said ok and logged off. literally.

drat. good thing everything settled down since then and people remembered how to be normal

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

Smythe posted:

its a website where we post on anonymous pseudonyms. if it's giving you mega anxiety and loving your life up, as was my case, it's okay to log off.
feedback idea. im not gonna post this in SAD because im happy and feeling good 2day and i dont wanna mess that up. but maybe someone could pass along this idea: make every forum and every thread a weed forum or weed thread. including the mod forum. that way we can all just talk about good tv shows and music and food and chill teh HECK out. imo

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

Jonah Galtberg posted:

dude weed lmao

tbu

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

condolences but they have some amazing treatments available these days

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

Top Gun Reference posted:

*steam gauges pegged to maximum, mercury bursting out of the thermometer, gears turning and clanking audibly in jeff’s head* what if… i let my admins gatekeep which feedback gets discussed. also, JIRA ticketing but for posts

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YINJj6DzBps

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

Al! posted:

content

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

NeatHeteroDude posted:

I can't find SAD on the awful app

turn off your phone and you'll see something :sad: alright

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

That DICK! posted:

lock your phone.

drat u

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

i will be modding cspam by midnight

weird euphemism but have fun buddy

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

Smythe posted:

its a very transparent bullshit mic lead proxy war.. ??? on all fronts?

this makes u a putin lover and probably gay (perjorative) for vladimir putin, who you find attractive,

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

Mr Hootington posted:

"glenn crew"

loving moron

dsyp

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

Son of Thunderbeast posted:

What's this I hear about a rumor that Fluffdaddy is a Koala's March alt/parachute given that he was made a Great Race Space mod due to KM (who already had an alt/parachute that was stanning KM's actions outted and permabanned)

more and more people are saying this all the time it seems...

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

AnimeIsTrash posted:

stunned by dustcat actually making a funny joke

now you try it

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

Shifty Nipples posted:

i will defund ait
[thin blue line flag but instead of the blue line it has special edd's helmet from crank yankers]

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

lumpentroll posted:

shut up bitch
lumpentroll starting his day practicing saying this over and over in the mirror like travis bickle

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

a goon thinks me posting cspam wants to gently caress putin is a russian psyop and they are right

i diagnosed myself with brain damage because i could parse this sentence

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

Al! posted:

kinda hate being this guy's tulpa

the demiurge?