Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

lobster shirt posted:

jeffrey has crack pinged and gone full mask off, cspam is a normal forum in hellworld now. cool and good. lol.lmao.

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
jeffrey of YOSPOS is under my protection.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

vyelkin posted:

Jerfro;y Mindset

lmao

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

lol

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

A Russian troll farm posted:

do people still use "i'm gay" as a non sequitur?

wb

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

really queer Christmas posted:

Message received and lesson loving learned :stonk:

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
ive never played fortnite but i think if it came out while i was in middle school i would have lost my mind. actually it reminds me of an old halflife mod called SOurce Forts which was basically the same game. my friend made his name on that "Cactus Fantastico" and it became the default name for the game. cant blame em its a sick username

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
i wont be joining in on the mocking of Jeffrey, who i respect, and frankly? worship.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Pepe Silvia Browne posted:

no there are people who want Hootington threadbanned for it lol

lol what thread is this?

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

alarumklok posted:

vidcons, where we discuss which game is the most communist (it's fortnite)

should gas it. there’s a whole video game forum. why don’t you loving losers open a “catte” thread while you’re at it

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

tristeham posted:

bernie's evil knows no bounds

lol

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Raskolnikov38 posted:

i cannot wait for whatever hairbrained scheme jeffrey and crew have cooked up to replace qcs rather than having someone actually mod it

love this type of post. exactly mirror universe of when mods post "just ban the trolls and poo poo-stirrers"

callicles rear end thinking

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Raskolnikov38 posted:

lol like mods haven't tried the latter endlessly and to little to no effect (because thats not the actual problem)

so we agree then

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Mr Hootington posted:

Rip qcs. You killed many posters.

Lmao Smythe. So useless

users go insane if you probate them for talking poo poo on the mods

the mods go insane if you don't

the master confucius calls upon his disciples to walk the middle way, to engage in effortless action. meditate on this

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Raskolnikov38 posted:

lol they spent so much time cooking up the sad disaster instead of running the queue that kitconstaine got a probe in after being demodded

rare cheevo

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Internet Poster posted:

the problem with the site is that all the staff are uncompensated volunteers. Jeffrey could use his influence to get them sweet deals, like 30% off a subscription to NordVPN

the "problem" with the site is that its populated, 100%, by goons. goons are posters, goons are mods. goons are insanely hosed up. every cool guy, every sniveling twerp, every unknown hobby forum poster ... all goons.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Lib and let die posted:

Turn on your...monitor?

my Gigabyte M32U-SA 32" 4K UHD 144Hz Gaming Monitor is powered on and connected to both my PC and MacBook Air. Thank You

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

lumpentroll posted:

he loving quit during the troubles

not quite, but the result was the same

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

lumpentroll posted:

quiet quitting is still quitting

99999 mods threatened to resign if i didn't immediately delete fyad, make KM head admin, and chop my transphobic rear end head off live on stream. i had already appointed my successors so i said ok and logged off. literally.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

ram dass in hell posted:

drat. good thing everything settled down since then and people remembered how to be normal

its a website where we post on anonymous pseudonyms. if it's giving you mega anxiety and loving your life up, as was my case, it's okay to log off.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

ram dass in hell posted:

feedback idea. im not gonna post this in SAD because im happy and feeling good 2day and i dont wanna mess that up. but maybe someone could pass along this idea: make every forum and every thread a weed forum or weed thread. including the mod forum. that way we can all just talk about good tv shows and music and food and chill teh HECK out. imo

worth a shot

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

That DICK! posted:

lock your phone.

lol

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
works on my machine.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
i simply dont follow or care about "the war" at all kuz its a very transparent bullshit mic lead proxy war.. ??? on all fronts? needlessly throwing innocent dota playing slavs into pointless meatgrinders for capitalist $$$$ ???? ??? yes???

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

500 good dogs posted:

somethingawful is ftw

i wanted to quote and laugh at this or maybe post "goldmine" but i dont think its wise to post in that forum ... yet

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Regarde Aduck posted:

from what i can tell from looking at a lot of the gbs dipshits rapsheets, a lot of the ones crying about genocide denial are the usual racist dipshits that were crying about muslims for 2001-2010, then China, and now Russia/Tankies/China

they're all just dumb nazis using the war as cover, surprise

i think theyre regular ppl, representative of perhpas a slim majority of americans, who are badly owned by the most powerful propaganda apparatus of all time. but thats just me.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
guy who repeats everything the nightly news tells him to think: heil hitler? wtf?

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

AnimeIsTrash posted:

all americans will be cruushed by the powers of the global south

the hamburger pipeline will be stopped

ur just salty kuz u cant eat beef

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Xaris posted:

it's healthy to get emotional about things instead of being a narcissistic internet robot so it's okay

it's even more healthy to feel sickened over people talking about sporting erections over epic drone red misting conscript videos and how cool it is to look at limbs being turned into jello

ive said before it all sucks rear end but the only fascinating element about it is how collectively half of the internet instantly turned into jingoistic hoo-rah bloodlusting psychos with bush era with-us-or-against-us fascist rhetoric overnight

like arent we all about the same age? didnt we already do this with iraq, iraq2, and afghanistan? like its patently obvious. gently caress sakes. lmfao. rachel maddow or sean hannity or w/e pop on their flickering box and say "SUBHUMANS, KILL" and theyre like "YES SIR" like drat. get a grip

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
only video game guys i know are tasteless and artosis. sorry

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Lpzie posted:

don't forget the legend, tcjimbo

cant forget this guy

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

CRAZY KNUCKLES FAN posted:

Do you remember YajirobeFromDC, the dota guy

i dont but u did remind me of chi long qua, the greatest pudge player of all time

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
cool thing about playing dota with goons was that most of them sucked insanely bad but would still troll and flame the gently caress out ppl who had like 3k higher mmr or whatever. it was really remarkable.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
lmfao

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KC3AmZIaqoA

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Robo Reagan posted:

book barn. all that reading and nobody has a plan to stop all this????

book barn is 90% YA dreck

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
sometimes i think of the post that goes "extremely badass games poster] the webmaster of this site must be killed" or whatever and chuckle to myself.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

nice windows cursor. LMFAO.