Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

chamois
Oct 24, 2010

xfinity neads to introduce crew chief challenges

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

chamois
Oct 24, 2010

Kirios posted:

I'm sorry but this is pretty boring to watch. I tried guys, I really did.

ok

chamois
Oct 24, 2010

america won

chamois
Oct 24, 2010

big nipples big life posted:

The 99 put kyle in backup car and then brought out the yellow when he was leading in that car lol

suarez is like ross chastain except he isn't doing it on purpose

chamois
Oct 24, 2010

this race is great why are we getting rid of this track?

chamois
Oct 24, 2010

Douchebag posted:

Because NASCAR needs more short tracks so rather than go to Irwindale let’s make a new one to satisfy the lovely California audience.

at least it's not another road course

chamois
Oct 24, 2010

these truck crews are cracking me up. please tell me deegan's guys are stuck at the airport still cuz i just watched her tire changer try and fail several times to pick up two tires

chamois
Oct 24, 2010

CBJSprague24 posted:

Good, I'm glad the days of hastily called yellows that don't necessarily need to be are back. :thumbsup:

logano fans were melting down because they didn't hit the button fast enough for the 500. its just whether or not you like the guy that won

chamois
Oct 24, 2010

willy b balling out of control

chamois
Oct 24, 2010

dennis hamlin retire bitch

chamois
Oct 24, 2010

https://twitter.com/jeff_gluck/status/1641172714625826816

Rick Hendrick the Teflon Don. Willy B Infinite Points Glitch unlocked.

chamois
Oct 24, 2010

yeah that seems like a slam dunk to me

chamois
Oct 24, 2010

ryan blaney is so cursed that i'm actually starting to like him. the man can't catch a break at all.

chamois
Oct 24, 2010

i get the sense that denny is not well liked in the garage

chamois
Oct 24, 2010

theyll probably suspend chase but it seems like the threshold for penalizing people for wrecks is that they have to explicitly admit to it so you gotta say that

chamois
Oct 24, 2010

denny hamlin sucks so bad. idk what point he thought he was making by pointing out that his drivers also do this.

chamois
Oct 24, 2010

i could be convinced that tony was putting fake parts on briscoe's car to save money

chamois
Oct 24, 2010

let he who is without sin cast the first chain

chamois
Oct 24, 2010

noah turn left nooo

chamois
Oct 24, 2010

how cool this race is vs how much of a fiasco it seemed like it was going to be 3 hours ago is mind boggling

chamois
Oct 24, 2010

noah is giving bubba a run for his money for the title of worst road course driver

chamois
Oct 24, 2010

stealie72 posted:

The guys who designed and set up the tire barriers are tonight's MVPs of fun.

word is he stuck a Baconator under there

chamois
Oct 24, 2010

if you had told me 2 years ago that shane van ginsbergen would beat justin haley at the chicago street course, i would've called you crazy

chamois
Oct 24, 2010

bubba...

chamois
Oct 24, 2010

imagine doubting the street course

chamois
Oct 24, 2010

noah gragson sir you are a disgrace to the baconator

chamois
Oct 24, 2010

A mercifully short indy road course race

chamois
Oct 24, 2010

one must imagine tony stewart happy

chamois
Oct 24, 2010

preece will be fine, it's not like the car backed into the wall at moderate speed

chamois
Oct 24, 2010

how the gently caress does chris buescher keep winning

chamois
Oct 24, 2010

kevin harvick natty 5 laps down to get eliminated is nuts

chamois
Oct 24, 2010

too easy for willy b

chamois
Oct 24, 2010

ricky stenhouse is an idiot

chamois
Oct 24, 2010

What's up nascar thread. Is it just me or are Christopher Bell, Ty Gibbs, Denny Hamlin, Tyler Reddick, Martin Truex Jr, Bubba Wallace, Aric Almirola, Ryan Blaney, Chase Briscoe, Ryan Newman, Todd Gilliland, Chris Buescher, Austin Cindric, Harrison Burton, Joey Logano, Kevin Harvick, Michael McDowell, Brad Keselowski and B.J. McLeod all lovely. I'll take my answer off-air.

chamois
Oct 24, 2010

is it just me or was it weird when they talked about how ty gibbs dad died after partying while he was running 4th

chamois
Oct 24, 2010

Nit Wit Dog poo poo posted:

Don't start this lovely rumor.

the words out of his mouth were "passed away after celebrating" but you're in charge i guess

chamois
Oct 24, 2010

just make whoever wins the last race the champion, it makes almost as much sense as the current format and then you don't have to deal with awkward situations like this

chamois
Oct 24, 2010

The outcome was great but apparently byron ended up edging out hamlin by 8 points for the vanilla championship which is so much more compelling if you're ignoring the relative popularity of each driver..

chamois
Oct 24, 2010

i just want the last race of the season to be a race and not a circus. all season long it's all about winning and then the last race it's about being the top finishing guy out of subset of four guys who had less bad luck than 4 other guys

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

chamois
Oct 24, 2010

Can't wait to see what Gragson can do with the "Manufacturer Support" he so desperately lacked at LEGACY M.C.