Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

copy
Jul 26, 2007

i used to put these together back in high school but idk if i have any of them any more. had a zaku (obligatory) and an epyon from wing and I think a few of the other suits from wing as well. gunpla rules and great models, dude

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

copy
Jul 26, 2007

Pragmatica posted:

fun! i love gunpla! some recent builds (some still need their dry transfer/water slide decals, just need to have a "patience day" for those):

right now, i have quite the backlog :sweatdrop:

but that didn't stop me from pre-ordering this beautiful thing. arrives tomorrow...... :woop:

oh sick great loving work

French Accent posted:

pragmatica ftw

copy
Jul 26, 2007

need to make gunpla a website or something then you'll blow it out of the water

copy
Jul 26, 2007

Odddzy posted:

New project:

dope

copy
Jul 26, 2007

lol

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Real nice models you got there, real nice. My wife loves building the stuff… myself, too many little parts. Just could never get the hang of it. Well, I’ll let you get back to your work… Just one more thing.

You said that at the time of the murder you were working on the Master Grade GN-005 Gundam Virtue. But if I recall, that particular model wasn’t released until… I’d say about three weeks after the murder occurred. So you can see why I might think the timeline doesn’t quite add up here?

lol

copy
Jul 26, 2007

copy
Jul 26, 2007

lol

copy
Jul 26, 2007

Spanish Manlove posted:

Showing up to a tinder date like

llol

copy
Jul 26, 2007

right arm posted:

got off work early so starting early lol

feeling incredibly accomplished after clipping and filing my first two pieces and sticking them together lol

cool but also lol seeing that and immediately whispering "CHEST YOU-NIT" to myself

copy
Jul 26, 2007

right arm posted:

Lol the prog knife storage is sick

EmmyOk posted:

It’s so loving cool lol

copy
Jul 26, 2007

Pragmatica posted:

it begins... AMX-004 Qubeley incoming

god drat

Fungah! posted:

extremely based workspace

copy
Jul 26, 2007

JoeGlassJAw posted:

can i get a aw hell yeah

aw hell yeah :cheers:

copy
Jul 26, 2007

Cousin Foomin posted:

You are remembering it slightly wrong. They were Nami throw pillows on his couch that were his "own photography" whatever that means. I did not need further explaination.

lmfao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

copy
Jul 26, 2007

i always forget that "g" on the mode selector on veritechs stands for "gerwalk" and not "guardian." I think the robotech ps2 game called in guardian and it just stuck in my head ever since.