Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

The dialectical struggle of history has always, essentially, been a question of how to apply justice to matter. Take away matter and what remains is justice.

mazzi Chart Czar posted:

That's the other fun part, insulting people with those images

Which one of you is just a glass of boring loving water!

I am last time I took one of these

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

The dialectical struggle of history has always, essentially, been a question of how to apply justice to matter. Take away matter and what remains is justice.

I'm a gay zebra checks out

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

Gravid Topiary
Feb 16, 2012

i am not a refreshing glass of any kind of water, the chart lies

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

lmao

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Gravid Topiary
Feb 16, 2012

pogi posted:

thinkin about watching the first season of true detective again

that's a good idea, I should do that

and the first three seasons of Fargo as well

NeatHeteroDude
Jan 15, 2017

I wonder what it would feel like to get a hair transplant

NeatHeteroDude
Jan 15, 2017

Bump

mazzi Chart Czar
Sep 24, 2005
Ya know why this thread is dying.

It's because it's a fence sitter. A think that wait in the vestibule of hell. The guy who stands in the 31 ice cream flavour shop unsure of what ice cream to get because they can't figure out if they want something they haven't had or the old stand by.

The lack of dominions just makes it a walking target. Just pick something.

In fact pick the wrong thing on purpose, with purpose and conviction. and it will be fine. Belief in that system is nothing more than having your brains wired to the point where your brain references it when you see random things in reality. The glasses are always tinted. You might as well pick the colour.

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

one time i was ordering ice cream, as an adult, and couldn't make up my mind. finally i picked the superman flavor. the guy behind the counter told me that flavor is just vanilla with colors for children. oh, i said, to reassure him i already knew that, and doubled down.

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

Lpzie posted:

one time i was ordering ice cream, as an adult, and couldn't make up my mind. finally i picked the superman flavor. the guy behind the counter told me that flavor is just vanilla with colors for children. oh, i said, to reassure him i already knew that, and doubled down.

what an rear end in a top hat

Greg Legg
Oct 6, 2004

NeatHeteroDude posted:

Neatheterodude, would you take a (possible) pay cut to go back into the classroom? I'm considering it because this position is within walking distance from where I live and that seems pretty sweet.

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat
Walking Distance commute is the best thing you can do to your life. I miss it so bad

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

Lpzie posted:

stupid bitch

pogi
Jun 11, 2014

KirbyKhan posted:

Walking Distance commute is the best thing you can do to your life. I miss it so bad

i walk like 1.3 miles to work and 1.3 miles back. it owns. very nice way to either mentally prepare for the day or decompress afterwards, listen to a podcast or w/e

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

tristeham posted:

stupid bitch

no the jerk in this scenario is the ice cream jockey who wants to shatter the illusion that the ice cream will make you superman

Archduke Frantz Fanon
Sep 7, 2004

NeatHeteroDude posted:

just rub a butt cheek and imagine that sensation is on your scalp instead

NeatHeteroDude
Jan 15, 2017

Greg Legg posted:

Neatheterodude, would you take a (possible) pay cut to go back into the classroom? I'm considering it because this position is within walking distance from where I live and that seems pretty sweet.

It depends- if I had a master's and BCBA cert, I'd probably not want to manage resource or self-contained classrooms for what is probably not a whole lot of money at first. I guess it depends on what kind of opening you'd fill, what their contract with the district is, etc. A ritzy private school would probably pay more for your skillset than most public schools, and your education probably means you'd be doing more good managing district MTSS instead of working as a sped teacher.

If you want to PM me about it, totally shoot me one. I'm staying away from posting NeatHeteroLore because some of the biggest freaks and geeks are online and caring a lot about the forums

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

Greg Legg posted:

Just change your name to Greg Wheell and drive

NeatHeteroDude
Jan 15, 2017

Weka posted:

Just change your name to Greg Wheell and drive

Lord

NeatHeteroDude
Jan 15, 2017

Bump

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

i see what you mean by the "bump tech" nhd... i tried it yesterday to good results...

NeatHeteroDude
Jan 15, 2017

Lpzie posted:

i see what you mean by the "bump tech" nhd... i tried it yesterday to good results...

Link? If not, I trust and believe you

NeatHeteroDude
Jan 15, 2017

Archduke Frantz Fanon posted:

just rub a butt cheek and imagine that sensation is on your scalp instead

What if I paid a shitton of money for good ones?

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

NeatHeteroDude posted:

Link? If not, I trust and believe you

if you have any pointers lemme know...

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

bump

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

Gleichheit soll gedeihen

NeatHeteroDude
Jan 15, 2017

Lpzie posted:

if you have any pointers lemme know...

Bump

NeatHeteroDude
Jan 15, 2017

All the chat threads except the trump thread are dying out

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat
Everybody is just exhausted from SAD, give it a week or two. People will go back to posting with people they like.

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

Gleichheit soll gedeihen

NeatHeteroDude posted:

All the chat threads except the trump thread are dying out

dont delve into that SAD business. absolutely not worth it. abort abort

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat
Yeah, last weekend was the good weekend.

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

Cuttlefush posted:

dont delve into that SAD business. absolutely not worth it. abort abort

now you tell me

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

Gleichheit soll gedeihen

docbeard posted:

now you tell me

you know better and did it anyway. nhd's behavior is still modifiable.

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

Gleichheit soll gedeihen
"But it sounds like plenty of people wanting it shut down are coming from the "genocide denial of any kind is bad"

nhd plz

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

I only almost posted that I wanted to hear from a CSPAM mod in that thread SO THIS IS NOT MY FAULT

speng31b
May 8, 2010

nhd you have to stop egging them on

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat
nhd you have to keep egging them on

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

Gleichheit soll gedeihen