Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

Azathoth posted:

also a visit from the secret service if you pick just the right post

wanna hear joe biden asking for advice on how to defend his puckins

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

wow sounds like the people in that supposedly beloved thread are normal people and not obsessive weirdos checking multiple discords for sick own opportunities

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

vyelkin posted:

parasocial is a good word for the mysterious accounts that haven't made a post in 15 years but still file reports

shame them, make them defend themselves in forums court

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

Trixie Hardcore posted:

I think modding d&d would gently caress me up so I’m not going to judge

why?

just punish the ones you disagree with, simple as

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

i stood atop my media literacy thread and wept for there were no more worlds to conquer

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

Trixie Hardcore posted:

People will report a post and it’s like “OP is breaking Rule 87059.b” or “OP is not taking into consideration this specific context as follows” and if you’re a D&D mod you have to pretend you care instead of replying lol

just copy what they said and hit sixer, eventually they'll learn that you're just a bot and mass report everything and then there will be no posts in D&D and you can rest

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

Homeless Friend posted:

if i was a D&D mod i woulda kept the azov donation links up. driven cspam absolutely bonkers

only if you see how tortured of a url you can make while keeping it mostly intact

w w w [dot] saint-javelin-the-orc-slayer [dot] [slash] donate

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

Pepe Silvia Browne posted:

if they would just open the floor to the community I know they'd embrace my $100 IK idea

yospos and bfc end up ruling the forums, no thank you

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

Trixie Hardcore posted:

This mod wants to rawdog all the posters on this site, gross, smdh

Has anybody suggested letting users buy the account names of defunct accounts and just assigning like a number to the defunct account instead? Like we could auction off account names? I feel like someone literally suggested that itt but I’m not going to check and am suggesting it now.

it's been brought up before but no one's actually moved forward, mostly because they've said they don't like changing usernames without consent

i feel like a forum splash screen for "HEY RIP VAN WINKLE YOU WERE ASLEEP AND SOMEONE STOLE YOUR NAME, CLICK HERE TO FIND OUT MORE" would be pretty easy to do

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

i will be mod at midnight

mod at midnight sounds like a lifetime horror movie about a single mom who has to save her daughter from gay dead forum janitors

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

the mods just have the wrong RAM in them

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

vyelkin posted:

Azathoth

waiting for the sexpig PMs to leak before you pull the trigger, smart

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

you get the ending where you destroy the mods and tank the infrastructure of the forums you get the ending where you join the mods or you can get the ending where you merge (have sex with) jeffrey and own the forums entirely

you forgot the fourth ending where you try and shoot the starchild and get annihilated but your hard work and effort make it so the mods lose in a future cycle

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

Cuttlefush posted:

disco elysium rear end lookin outfit on that dog

it's like they shoved the nafo dog into a revolver ocelot costume

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

ter-let

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013