Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
who is last to drop out of the primary before trump is nominated?
This poll is closed.
desantis 128 29.91%
rubio 33 7.71%
haley 57 13.32%
goku 210 49.07%
Total: 358 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

trnupo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

William Bear posted:

"Backend is unhealthy" is also what I said when I saw those pictures of Trump playing tennis and walking up to Marine One.

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

Louisgod posted:

thousands of bleary eyes liberals, including OH BOY BIG NEWS dude and brooklyn brokebrain lib dad, wake from an entrenched stupor as if cut off from the perfect drug, looking around for the first time with such clarity to take in the sun for what seems to have been an eternity. were the tweets worth it, they ask the silence of where their partners would be, only to sit with no purpose, waiting for the servers to be whole again, for their purpose to be whole again.

https://youtu.be/VX80zwkdEjo

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

WarMECH posted:

Dick Bandit sounds like a name of a repblican congressman from south dakota or something

Mike Crapo

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

There's a local indie radio show once a week that plays old (30s up to early 70s) country music and it's mostly really good. Bob Wills' band is awesome.

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

Hatebag posted:

The tibetans thing is about how tibetans evolved genetic adaptations for high altitudes by living on a mountain for 3000 years, which is an actual thing and not a racist myth. It's interesting! Evolution can happen pretty rapidly

People in regions that domesticated dairy animals evolved the lactase persistence gene in under 10k years, it's wild

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

Speaking of which remember when milk-drinker was a trumo thread pejorative... i have to admit i never really knew what it meant

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

Many such cases

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

white supremacists were drinking gallons of milk at a time on videos to mock people who are lactose intolerant, i.e. non-whites

The lactase persistence gene evolved separately in many parts of the world

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

You're saying that white supremacists don't actually know anything about stuff??

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

Lpzie posted:

1 2 3 4 5
everybody in the car so come on let's ride
to the grocery store around the corner
the boys say they wants some sugar drinks
but I really don't wanna
sugar rush like i had last week
i must stay clean cause sweets are cheap
I like bok choy, watercress, turnips and mustard
and as I continue you know I'm getting flustered
so what can I do? i really beg you, my Lord
to me veggies in meals is a core
anything dry, it's all good, let me munch it
please send in an onion

A little bit of taro in my life
A little bit of broccoli as a side
A little bit of cabbages all I need
A little bit of radishes what I see
A little bit of cauliflower in the sun
A little bit of daikon if it's long
A little bit of kohlrabi, here I am
A little bit of you makes me human (ah)

The tRUMpet

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

She's more active. Still gets a bit wheezy but she's seeming better on the antibiotics

I read somewhere that rats sleep on four hour cycles and are awake on four hour cycles. Wonder if that's a day to them. every eight hours.

If only anyone had studied the biological characteristics of rats at some point, then maybe we'd know the answers to these questions

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

Lpzie posted:

just heard mitch mcoonell died... rest in peace brother!
You're just telling me this for the first time

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

Koirhor posted:

lol now my boss is posting dilbert comic strips in our teams chat

I'm imagining them accompanied by lots of 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

VideoKid posted:

I was just on hold with 20 minutes with a landlord and instead of hold music they had Sean Hannity’s afternoon radio show. One weird trick to make your tenants stop calling you

lmao

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

Louisgod posted:

it's just you and I against the world, Mother, do not forget

I will summon you later

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

neutral milf hotel posted:

mods plz close this thread before we hit page 420 and then reopen on April 21st

tia

namaste

teh epic w33dx0r

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

Skyline is really good people just get extremely triggered by it being called chili

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

Kitchenaid is just Whirlpool

They called the company whose products aid you in the kitchen KitchenAid

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

AxGrap posted:

I think I react like a fuckin Muppet sometimes and do a cartoonish double take when i see a pretty lady. What can you do?! Everyone is so got danged beautiful!

Does your tongue roll out onto the floor like a carpet and then someone has to tug on it to make it roll back up like a windowshade

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

I don't find anything attractive about anyone. Human beings are disgusting.

turn on your monitor

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

holtemon posted:

Hey now we're already past the weed and devil page

What's the next one? The 1488 page? Lol

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

CaptainBeefart posted:

Love that right wing comedians have a safe space to perform now lol.

comedians are finally speaking out against "political correctness" for the first time in history

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

emfive posted:

also parking in Austin is problematic and suburban people from Williamson County don't know how or where to park, because Austin is such a disaster. Also they're afraid of downtown anyway.

Mostly the downtown entertainment zone is a mix of various kinds of dumb tourists, rich people who live in downtown condos showing it off to their friends, and college students who haven't figured out other places to go.

e: my comments do not apply to a certain cspam poster who may or may not be in town.

I've heard there is passable public transit but these people are probably even more afraid of being on a bus than of being downtown

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

kaleedity posted:

bleeding badly

I said NO

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

Justin Tyme posted:

TRUMP 1

TEEERUMP 2

TEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERUMP 3! YER OUT!

So tired of winning

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

the milk machine posted:

The Stinkin' Project

:holymoley:

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

I'm in a hipster DA office and everyone is talking about TRUNP

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

Wrex Ruckus posted:

Krump? Did you say, "krump?"

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

Greg Legg posted:

I've never been, but a friend of mine said Houston was the first city he visited that he never wanted to go back to, so congrats on the escape and have a safe flight. :cheers:

It's often used as the default example of terrible American car centric urban design

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

Did you just say "Trump"?

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

I pity places without a local listener supported radio station, they own

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

Large Testicles posted:

arrest him for what? doing a perfect crime?

It was a perfect phone call

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

Large Testicles posted:

i know, i was riffing on that, i call it freestyle posting

I will call you later

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

19 o'clock posted:

so realistically if he's indicted in NY but he's camped out in FL how does that work? Can NY state troopers or marshals head to FL and snag our Big Wet Boy? Does Florida get in a standoff w/ NY over this?

Funniest possibility is that FL / meatball ron have to extradite him lmao... curious what any law knowers have to say about it though

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

Sherbert Hoover posted:

cspam has been wrong about basically everything since its inception

the one guiding principle that cspam has been correct about is "whatever the stupidest possible outcome is, that is what will happen"

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

euphronius posted:

what is a gerblin

Not much what's a-gerblin' with you

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

I remember when the Stormy stuff first came out it was extremely funny but also among the least egregious of his many crimes and we were all making fun of the libs who thought surely this was it for him, so it will be extremely stupid and funny if years later the (first?) thing he gets arrested for is that

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

19 o'clock posted:

RBG is going to rise from teh grave and say "you're fired" and then pelosi will say "yasss queen!" adn everyone will dance to notorious BIG (becuase it rhymes with RBG)

Hypnotize has a really good beat it's extremely danceable