Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
who is last to drop out of the primary before trump is nominated?
This poll is closed.
desantis 128 29.91%
rubio 33 7.71%
haley 57 13.32%
goku 210 49.07%
Total: 358 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
Wow hosed up

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
Where are the mods this cannot stand

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
You should stop interacting with all these drug heads, you've already dramatically shortened your lifespan and quality of life and you're only in your 20s.

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
Cones are those things women put in their cervix for protection

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
I can't wait for the national divorce where red legislation states just get to do whatever they want and still get all the federal subsidies as dems roll over and there is nothing we can do about it and I just get madder and madder.

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
Buddkyins how much do you charge for setting me up on a date and guiding me through it?

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
If I had any friends they'd probably tell you that just be yourself is extremely dangerous (I am very boring and have nothing to talk about)

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable

RealityWarCriminal posted:

talk about radiation

You know how many people get mad when I talk about magnets and radiation and dipshit doctors?

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable

Buddykins posted:

no one gives a poo poo about what you have to say - it's about listening. just listen to the woman and make goofy flirty jokes every now and then

What if they start talking about popular media? People don't believe me when I tell them I don't watch tv/shows/movies

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable

Shifty Nipples posted:

i'd like to develop your x-rays if you know what i'm sayin'

i don't, actually

Nobody has used even dry film in decades, actual emulsion film not since probably the 70s?

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
meatball ron should have waited his turn, such an idiot

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
Jimbee

Jimmy Dean

Coincidence?

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
SIR PABLO WHYD YOU UNLEASH THE COMBINATION SUPER CELL TORNADO DERRECHO ON THE SOUTHEAST AMERICA EXPLAIN YOURSELF

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable

Lmao fox News doing the photo editing poo poo to make meatball Ron look like he has severe jaundice.

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable

I was behind a truck today that had a sticker that said warning driver is armed

:911:

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
I can't imagine why people are turning to illicit drugs when you go to the ER for back pain and the fuckhead doctors refuse to give you anything stronger than an advil then kick you out for drug seeking. Ridiculous bullshit.

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable

RIP in peace Ben Carson, died at the trump rally from covid. His wisdom will be missed on the scotus court.

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable

Ol sakkman posted:

mate wtf its page 160

whats going on

It's OK, I've alerted the mods

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable

DISGUSTING

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable

Louisgod posted:

I’m the person on the left with the tenured pins

Waking up to war campaign ribbons on mall security is awful, do not recommend.

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable

Daniel Dales Dick posted:

Fox is airing this one, and he's been thirsty for cable news coverage. Probably won't say much about 2020 either.

lol

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable

AxGrap posted:

Lol they are doing train derailments as a bit now right?

They're just getting rid of old trains and toxic waste in a way that the government will bail them out instead of charging for expensive clean disposal woke bullshit!

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
Kinda want to play city skylines or transport fever right now

Shame I can't ever figure out how to make trains actually work in skylines

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
I love that our next president is committed to hiring hundreds of thousands of new gestapo to deport all the undesirables from the country.

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable

Apraxin posted:

really don't think most people are prepared for how insane things are gonna get next year

Lol at trum and gop constantly talking about the failed biden policies worst America ever

Except he's literally done loving nothing he has no policies he's just been keeping the seat warm for the next trimp, just using his same policies.

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
??

The majority of the country has taken a look around and become reactionary, dunno why you think anyone is being radicalized.

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
Don't forget the rural cities

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable

Durf posted:

really want someone to ask Trump what he means by racism

like when he called Django Unchained the most racist film of all time

It sure is a thing to keep saying everyone against him is a RACIST

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
Fellas is it gay to worship hitler as a sex god?

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable

Flooger posted:

i want to watch trump watch Django

The way they treated the honorable Mr. Candy was very racist! He did nothing wrong! A Yankee witch hunt, this would never happen in my Confederacy.

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
Lol I can't even figure out which side people are on anymore libs and right wingers just say the same poo poo with different meanings. It was sabotage by the sore loser rail workers for getting beat very fairly in negotiations! Only difference is if they are sabotaging because they hate America or hate democrats. Either way, we can all agree labor needs to be crushed.

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable

TheMightyBoops posted:

Someone brought it up earlier but as a PSA there’s a big line on the ground at all train crossings. Park BEHIND it. Behind it is key.

Bold of you to assume these are maintained and haven't faded to nothing

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
Hasn't Jim Jordan never once brought legislation to the house floor in his career?

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable

lol dems swept under the rug how the majority of capitol police are maga and golly look at the narrative!

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
yall keep saying the crypto tweet is fake but there is a user in this very thread that has the same story!

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable

Zeroisanumber posted:

He knew what he was walking into, idk why he wanted the job in the first place.

I'm sure he gets to rake in way more illicit money as lead than regular congress

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
Lmao UK thinking people want to go to that shithole. Yall forget the past several years where you were incredibly desperate for all the illegal immigrants labor and didn't have anyone to drive the lorries or whatever??

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable

Real Mean Queen posted:

Trying and failing to imagine somebody seeing the rest of that headline and thinking "I need to know if she was married before I know what to think of this"

Yeah that's a headscratcher. Maybe it's some weird play to the growingly vocal tradcaths taking power or more likely a scare mongering this is what your whore wife is doing behind your back, stay vigilant!

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable

Good Soldier Svejk posted:

It's making fun of midwesterners/I think Mormons who predominantly take their meals with milk rather than water or wine or whatever

usually whole milk, too

No it was cause there was a whole thing with proud boys far right about drinking milk as some sort of weird own against "soy boys" and vegans/vegetarians/enemies of meat or whatever.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
Evolution can happen really fast, almost like it was intelligently designed that way. Maybe earth isn't billions of years old and more like 6000 if that's how fast animals can "evolve". This is the truth libs don't want you to know, Darwin was stalins personal physician.