Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
who is last to drop out of the primary before trump is nominated?
This poll is closed.
desantis 128 29.91%
rubio 33 7.71%
haley 57 13.32%
goku 210 49.07%
Total: 358 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Real Mean Queen
Jun 2, 2004

Zesty.

Man of my word

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Real Mean Queen
Jun 2, 2004

Zesty.

Korean Boomhauer posted:

im playing steam deck games rn

Can't believe this thing can run death stranding

Real Mean Queen
Jun 2, 2004

Zesty.

I'm excited to see all the new horrors this thread will show me

Real Mean Queen
Jun 2, 2004

Zesty.

At my old restaurant we had a "needs" whiteboard you could write stuff on when we were low. One guy wrote "bigger cages, longer chains" and then another guy wrote "bad bitches, fast cars, weed and promethazine" under that. Kinda hosed the scansion up but I laughed pretty hard

Real Mean Queen
Jun 2, 2004

Zesty.

Had to make room for more bullshit

Real Mean Queen
Jun 2, 2004

Zesty.

Beeftweeter posted:

lol i usually only vote on threads when i accidentally fat finger the 1 when i'm trying to go back to cspam on my ipad

This is almost all of my votes

Real Mean Queen
Jun 2, 2004

Zesty.

petit choux posted:

An end to pain

Yeah I guess eventually

Real Mean Queen
Jun 2, 2004

Zesty.

UFOTacoMan posted:

Thinking about whiney Ron wearing cowboy boots all day all the time just to look taller but if you say he's wearing heels to look taller the tough guys will be like "hey man those are cowboy boots" :clint:

They're sure not on a cowboy

Real Mean Queen
Jun 2, 2004

Zesty.

WarMECH posted:

desatnis announced that he will now control all disney content and chuds just hootin and hollerin like this is an actual thing a governor can do and not a george santos level lie

The goal is to create situations you can imagine someone you hate getting mad at, made up poo poo scores just as many points as poo poo you actually do

Real Mean Queen
Jun 2, 2004

Zesty.

WarMECH posted:

redwing steel toe like a real working american man

I had redwings for some years there and they ruled. My buddy talked me into a pair of thursdays a little while back and those are super comfortable and also very pretty, no steel toe though which is sad

Real Mean Queen
Jun 2, 2004

Zesty.

tacodaemon posted:

Trump is too stupid to understand how this works (i.e. how this stuff is manipulated to create a storyline) so he's gonna be hoppin' mad

It's difficult to imagine somebody seeing ron desantis, listening to what he has to say, and then handing over money that they could spend on anything else in exchange for a book that he wrote so that they can read it. Every step of that is silly, it obviously isn't happening in reality, and trump will absolutely not be able to puzzle that one out on his own

Real Mean Queen
Jun 2, 2004

Zesty.

salmonella IN THE BAG

Real Mean Queen
Jun 2, 2004

Zesty.

Oh god he’s going to run for president isn’t he

Real Mean Queen
Jun 2, 2004

Zesty.

Don't you dare

Real Mean Queen
Jun 2, 2004

Zesty.

Sherbert Hoover posted:

the post she's chain probing is the most on-point thing i've ever seen in qcs/sad

Putting the people constantly crying in charge of the forum for constantly crying is a smart move that can't possibly result in anything but less crying

Real Mean Queen
Jun 2, 2004

Zesty.

Bethamphetamine posted:

Welcome to your "Doom."

*you're

Real Mean Queen
Jun 2, 2004

Zesty.

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

I know the guy IRL who's being responded to in that post, the one concern trolling about how we "deserve better", and he's an incredible sad sack piece of poo poo

I met up with him for a baseball game outing once and he just wore a horse mask the whole time and made awkward internet jokes, in like 2017

This makes sense

Real Mean Queen
Jun 2, 2004

Zesty.

holtemon posted:

*shaking my head*

The vile libs did this

Just the shittiest gallows possible

Real Mean Queen
Jun 2, 2004

Zesty.

Bethamphetamine posted:

A horse is a horse
of course, of course
Unless it's a Michael Pence horse
of course
then it's a sexual tour de force
that horse he wants to bed

Real Mean Queen
Jun 2, 2004

Zesty.

lol what could possibly debunk the idea that a lot of americans don't have 400 bucks to lose? Has this guy been to america?

Real Mean Queen
Jun 2, 2004

Zesty.

tacodaemon posted:

although sometimes I will shazam a terrible song I hear because knowing the title and artist lets me hate it even better

This is the primary way I use shazam

Real Mean Queen
Jun 2, 2004

Zesty.

tacodaemon posted:

actually that twitter exchange that bebop posted is a good example of what we were discussing a couple days ago, about how monumental assholes like Elon or Scott Adams end up mingling with the far right because that's the one place where being an insufferable, impossible-to-talk-to rear end in a top hat is a credit and not a liability and they'll pretty much accept anyone into their ranks

I would also point out that it's extremely easy. A situation where you've got a homeless schoolteacher is hosed up and obviously requires action, but it's much easier to just be like "lmao sucks to suck, I don't have problems, why do you have problems." I think part of the draw is that it's a worldview that asks nothing of you, and that kicks rear end if you were unable and unwilling to improve anything in the first place.

Real Mean Queen
Jun 2, 2004

Zesty.

Zeroisanumber posted:

Trump's cities are funny, but what the hell is the use of building them and who'll live there?

https://www.neom.com/en-us/regions/theline

It's a bunch of these and also serves as a border wall

Real Mean Queen
Jun 2, 2004

Zesty.

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

Can we permaban this loving weirdo yet, or does he have to send four more people PMs about how he wants their pets to die?

Real Mean Queen
Jun 2, 2004

Zesty.

BAE OF PIGS posted:

The gently caress is a SAD thread

Exactly what it sounds like

Real Mean Queen
Jun 2, 2004

Zesty.

Being one of her kids must be fuckin wild

Real Mean Queen
Jun 2, 2004

Zesty.

tacodaemon posted:

:siren: opportunity of a lifetime for trump thread posters

apparently they were getting sensitive about all those photos of nearly empty rooms

https://twitter.com/williamlegate/status/1631839689568145409

That could be anything

Real Mean Queen
Jun 2, 2004

Zesty.

Yuck

Real Mean Queen
Jun 2, 2004

Zesty.

Fake and over, unless China's fault, then very serious

Real Mean Queen
Jun 2, 2004

Zesty.

Fancy Desantis

Real Mean Queen
Jun 2, 2004

Zesty.

SirPablo posted:

Top 10 moment?

From that day, sure. If I’m remembering right that same trip gave us the free boat, learning about canned chicken, a number of puuuuwuerto ricos, and thinking he was hearing a pitch for the concept of the water purification tablet.

My buddy was talking about trying to explain the trump years to a foreign friend of his and how impossible that is because of how dense it was. On any given day you could realistically expect one real heater, a few B+ tweets, and probably like five weird things from the staff or whatever, and it got better when he was out doing stuff.

Real Mean Queen
Jun 2, 2004

Zesty.

Schmoe Cwead posted:

i mainly know that song because one of my bosses was obsessed with it we fixed jukeboxes and that was the song he always turned on then he just left while everyone else had to listen to it

Yes, I would like to know more about jukebox repair!

Real Mean Queen
Jun 2, 2004

Zesty.

treuno!

Real Mean Queen
Jun 2, 2004

Zesty.

[…] MORE DROK BOK

Real Mean Queen
Jun 2, 2004

Zesty.

Al! posted:

i ended up moving to the rural oregon coast and basically went back like 15 years in time, it rules

Still vaguely want to do this, but it is not to be

Real Mean Queen
Jun 2, 2004

Zesty.

External Organs posted:

Dilbert man is making my inner 4th grade self feel pretty owned

I was more of a Bloom County child, maybe the only one

Real Mean Queen
Jun 2, 2004

Zesty.

You might be interested in the buses of Central America. My understanding is that people buy decommissioned school buses from the US, paint them up all crazy, and run them as sort of a privately owned answer to a public transport network. I accidentally wandered into a big parking lot full of these once and one of them had a large dildo affixed to the dashboard

This picture is from Wikipedia and probably doesn't feature a dildo

Real Mean Queen
Jun 2, 2004

Zesty.

Vim Fuego posted:

How was the ride?

More cobblestones than you'd probably expect

Real Mean Queen
Jun 2, 2004

Zesty.

tacodaemon posted:

I gave all my money to Ramona Dildo and my family is starving

https://twitter.com/MackLamoureux/status/1632808089538949120

I'm glad the fake money is comically large

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Real Mean Queen
Jun 2, 2004

Zesty.

Bethamphetamine posted:

https://twitter.com/charliekirk11/status/1633139714063728641

Every American must watch 1,875 days of footage before anybody is prosecuted.

So see you in over 5 years, liberal snowflakes

I mean I watched a whole bunch of it live and I sort of doubt the new stuff is going to change anything about the stuff I already saw? I don't think you can un-bear mace those cops with more footage