Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rectal Placenta
Feb 25, 2011
Going to be so boring when Ferrari 1-2 every race this season

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rectal Placenta
Feb 25, 2011
Why would you consume any F1 media that isn't the motorsport.com comment section

Rectal Placenta
Feb 25, 2011
F1 is for Sunday afternoon naps

Rectal Placenta
Feb 25, 2011
"Advanced Italian electronics" isn't something I ever expected to read

Rectal Placenta
Feb 25, 2011
Lmao, I hope this was just a ploy to gently caress with George

Rectal Placenta
Feb 25, 2011
Maybe they should have designed a car that was better?

Rectal Placenta
Feb 25, 2011
You could replace Brundle and Crofty with a turding rear end in a top hat and it would probably be an improved experience

Rectal Placenta
Feb 25, 2011
The only entertainment I'm anticipating this weekend is the grid walk

Rectal Placenta
Feb 25, 2011
Why don't the other teams just install DRS warp drives too?

Rectal Placenta
Feb 25, 2011
Has anybody brought up Spa yet? I bet I'm the first to think of it.

Rectal Placenta
Feb 25, 2011

Sunk Dunk posted:

how do you watch it, is it on youtube??

I usually find a stream on youtube and play the Radio Le Mans stream in the background for commentary

Rectal Placenta
Feb 25, 2011

The most happiness he's experienced in years

Rectal Placenta
Feb 25, 2011
Has Russell predicted any rain for the race?

Rectal Placenta
Feb 25, 2011
I think a bunch of Dutch fans having hate boners at the races is just one of their issues

Rectal Placenta
Feb 25, 2011
Why have the English historically sucked so much at their own language? And also creating bad units of measurement and thread pitches?

Rectal Placenta
Feb 25, 2011
I just think it's an affront to God that Mercedes animated a wax figurine to become their best driver

Rectal Placenta
Feb 25, 2011
I think sometimes you can use one type of pan for something, then a different type of pan for another thing

Rectal Placenta
Feb 25, 2011

FAUXTON posted:

for what next year

He will continue to exist as an entity

Rectal Placenta
Feb 25, 2011
Lewis the Menace, jealous of Perez's impeccable display of driving prowess, had no choice but to ram him violently into the gravel

Rectal Placenta
Feb 25, 2011
Honestly, Aggressive Khablam has been the most intriguing thing of the season so far

Rectal Placenta
Feb 25, 2011
Sorry, season has been cancelled

Rectal Placenta
Feb 25, 2011
Neato

Rectal Placenta
Feb 25, 2011

Apraxin posted:

feels very lucky that they both walked away

Haven't you heard? You're not allowed to comment on drivers' conditions after an incident because somebody wasn't allowed to use a helmet designed for actual race car driving after they rolled a go kart into a hay bale or something.

Rectal Placenta
Feb 25, 2011
Why would I store media on my phone when I have all these Zip disks laying around?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rectal Placenta
Feb 25, 2011
Honestly, this is pretty drat entertaining considering the season was wrapped up eons ago