Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bloody Pom
Jun 5, 2011

:foksmash:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bloody Pom
Jun 5, 2011

Diet Crack posted:

Lord let Williams not be dogshit again

Latifi's gone so that's an automatic improvement over last year(?)

Bloody Pom
Jun 5, 2011

Anime Store Adventure posted:

I think it’s Saturday 10pm local.

loving sick, a race outside Asia that I don't have to stay up until the early morning for.

Bloody Pom
Jun 5, 2011

Pragmatica posted:

alright - who wants:

quote this so it makes it easy for me (or send me a PM)

Bloody Pom
Jun 5, 2011

ArmZ posted:

stroll retires and next year alonso and lewis are on the same team :getin:

Double DNFs in multiple races because they keep racing each other too hard.

Bloody Pom
Jun 5, 2011

Toe Rag posted:

I spotted this on the train this morning, while on the slowest municipal transport system in the country.

They're called coachbuilders for a reason :rolleye:

Bloody Pom
Jun 5, 2011

The real question is: was the rust there before or after the dishwasher?

Bloody Pom
Jun 5, 2011

Ban Max, ban Horner, also ban sausage kerbs before they actually end up paralyzing or killing a junior series driver.

Bloody Pom
Jun 5, 2011

loving lol if Brad proceeds to cause multiple safety cars that impact the outcome of the season.

The spirit of Latifi lives on!

Bloody Pom
Jun 5, 2011

Clickbait article titles :argh:

Bloody Pom
Jun 5, 2011

Yeast posted:

Alpha Tauri can’t read any data from Daniel’s car, so they’re just communicating over the radio only. Woof.

He's using the Force.

Bloody Pom
Jun 5, 2011

Lmao it completely gave up on the green one's arms and just gave it a third leg :laugh:

Bloody Pom
Jun 5, 2011

Was not expecting a US race where I'd actually be able to watch it at a reasonable time, but that's night races for you I guess.

Bloody Pom
Jun 5, 2011

Sainz maintaining his lead over Leclerc but falling behind Alonso in the driver standings would be one of the funnier outcomes of this year.

Bloody Pom
Jun 5, 2011

I was wrong about my previous statement. Sainz throwing away Ferrari's WCC position and Alonso beating both of them in the WDC is even funnier.

Bloody Pom
Jun 5, 2011

Already at the bargaining stage I see.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bloody Pom
Jun 5, 2011

Not so fun being on the other side, is it Lew?

And I say this as someone who likes him.