Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

nerox
May 20, 2001
It sure was nice of those Mercedes chaps to ignore making a good car in order to focus on making a good engine for Alonso.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nerox
May 20, 2001
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QTsFat8PEO8

edit: Please quote this after Alonso takes podium on Sunday.

nerox fucked around with this message at 21:34 on Mar 3, 2023

nerox
May 20, 2001
I got 4 of my 5 fantasy team into Q3. The only failure was Bottas, but that's ok cause he is a cool person.

nerox
May 20, 2001
McLaren just trying to beat traffic on leaving.

nerox
May 20, 2001
At least doing fantasy this year, I am somewhat engaged in my drivers doing well.

nerox
May 20, 2001
Battle for18th getting a lot of coverage. Bodes well for this season.

nerox
May 20, 2001

acidx posted:

That's P18 Lando. P18. Great work.

It's going to be exciting when we have the battle for 18th get lapped by Verstappen soon.

nerox
May 20, 2001

Bahrain Grand Prix - Binmen's Best would like to congratulate Sergio Perez, Alonso Fernando, and Valtteri Bottas on a job well done at the Bahrain Grand Prix with a 2, 3, and 8th place finish.

Appeals have been filed with Race Control on the unneeded penalties assessed to Esteban Ocon during the racing of the Grand Prix. We at Binmen's Best wish him the best in future races.

Charles Leclerc continues to be what all binmen aspire to be.

No reason Binmen's Best cannot win final 22 races of Fantasy F1 2023.

nerox
May 20, 2001
angry LeClerc noises.

This podium is going to be the same result as the last one.

nerox
May 20, 2001
Maybe Perez decides to race Verstappen and they bin the red bulls.

nerox
May 20, 2001
I am jealous of my wife who has been taking a pretty awesome nap since about lap 4.

nerox
May 20, 2001
The Duracell advertisements on the Williams is so good that its the type of advertising McLaren can only dream of.

nerox
May 20, 2001
the rear jack man did touch the car prior to the 5 seconds.

edit: Announcers just said it too. I saw it during the penalty and thought it was bad but no one said anything until now.

nerox
May 20, 2001
This sport needs Mick and Latifi back, they at least they caused chaos by running into someone else or the wall every race.

nerox
May 20, 2001
I want to see a picture George Russel Terrier trying to keep a trophy away from Ferdinand Alonso (who is a bull).

nerox
May 20, 2001

Thanks Ants posted:

You can pay monthly

Imagine watching the Australian GP and thinking, man I am going to try out F1TV for a month to see how it is, so you hit that subscribe button and your one month sub runs out like 2 hours before the next race that is a month later.

nerox
May 20, 2001

Charles Leclerc posted:

So I just bought a new house, I need the thread's collective wisdom on what percentage of rooms I paint Rosso Corsa to properly show my unwavering support for the Scud? I'm thinking anything less than 75% is half assing it and there are some sick deals on red carpets right now.

Can you even get fire insurance on your house if it looks like a Ferrari?

nerox
May 20, 2001
I got home today and my wife surprised me with this pretty sweet F1 lego. Instead of 44 you can use the 77 stickers it comes with, cause Lego does not recognize George as a true Mercedes driver.

nerox
May 20, 2001
The problem with Formula One being in the same time zone as me is that it is ruining my afternoons instead of my mornings like it normally does.

nerox
May 20, 2001
Hamilton has disappointed the King on Coronation day.

nerox
May 20, 2001
Charles LolClerc

nerox
May 20, 2001

Thanks Ants posted:

They're filming episodes of Storage Wars in them

Imagine buying a storage locker and it being full of McLaren F1 cars and then you realize you have to move all that poo poo to the landfill.

Dammit, I was playing Vampire Survivors and missed the gridwalk :(

nerox
May 20, 2001
These intros are terrible.

How mad do you guys think Russell gets when he gets reminded that Hamilton is knighted and he isn't?

nerox
May 20, 2001

Bip Roberts posted:

Just like people also think that Henry Hill and Ace Rothstein are the good guys there's a brand of weirdo who's all for Jordan Belfort

Ace Rothstein just wanted to run a legit joint and Nicky Santoro ruined all that.

nerox
May 20, 2001

Spaced God posted:

This is why every race should be in the desert

Where it rains missiles instead of water? :confused:

nerox
May 20, 2001

Anime Store Adventure posted:

Lol that the only car other than Tony Stark’s that gets hosed up is the one that looks like a Ferrari.

Completely unrealistic though, I mean it showed someone passing in Monaco.

nerox
May 20, 2001
:ferrari:

nerox
May 20, 2001
Come on Max, the wall beckons. I want an Alonso victory.

nerox
May 20, 2001
This is the most awkward walk I have seen in a long time.

nerox
May 20, 2001
Formula One 2023: Coffee, Air Fryers, Cast Iron, and occasionally cars.

nerox
May 20, 2001

The most excited guy to ever talk to Brundle.

If only there was a number 99 car so he could've yelled NINE NINE at the end.

nerox
May 20, 2001

Bulky Bartokomous posted:

America is a potential goldmine so F1 and soccer will never stop trying. You see the same thing with American brands trying to capture the Chinese market. Greed will always try to find a way.

Another thing is American fans, myself included if I'm being honest, like following fringe European sports because it allows us to feel superior, fancy, and evolved. So the most passionate fans here don't really want it to succeed. We want to be able to watch it and wink knowingly at follow Eurofans as we look down on noses and sneer at American sports.

E: gently caress you, dad! I don't want to watch NASCAR. I'm watching a YouTube clip of George Russell talking about fashion.

I like European sports cause I can watch them Sunday morning and then go enjoy the rest of my day. They need to stop bringing races to the US for that reason.

nerox
May 20, 2001
Alonso helping Oscar out, a good lad.

nerox
May 20, 2001
Please stop calling the Williams car a rocketship constantly.

nerox
May 20, 2001

the milk machine posted:

f1 manager 23 released today (just in time for the summer break! wow thanks ea) so now we can all prove our motorsport savvy in cyberspace instead of just posting about it

I'm not going to buy it and just pretend I got fired by Ferrari.

nerox
May 20, 2001

Good to see Otmar staying busy over on the right.

nerox
May 20, 2001

spaceblancmange posted:

Formula One 2023: race related comment section

Formula One 2023: Come talk about how bad other races are

nerox
May 20, 2001

harperdc posted:

at least it's not a helicopter

It's a Beechcraft Baron, which is the multi-engine version of the Beechcraft Bonanza aka "The Doctor Killer".

nerox
May 20, 2001

ethanol posted:

trump could arguably drive better than lance though and stroll should think about hiring him. a few modifications to to the car will have to be made toa ccomdate his wide rear end

Trump would never be able to pass the self-extraction test.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nerox
May 20, 2001

acidx posted:

I have a 1TB microsd card in my android. That's what the kids do, right?

Gross, a green bubble guy.