Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sab0921
Aug 2, 2004

This for my justices slingin' thangs, rib breakin' kings / Truck, necklace, robe, gavel and things / For the solicitors seein' them dissents spin and grin / That robe with the lace trim that win.
Checo 2023 WDC.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sab0921
Aug 2, 2004

This for my justices slingin' thangs, rib breakin' kings / Truck, necklace, robe, gavel and things / For the solicitors seein' them dissents spin and grin / That robe with the lace trim that win.

Charles Leclerc posted:

Really looking forward to the sportswashed leg of this season.

Same - the Vegas GP is going to be great.

Sab0921
Aug 2, 2004

harperdc posted:

With all of zero support series alongside Formula 1 sessions. Oops.

Im proud of the support series for taking a stand against a repressive regime backed by oil dollars.

Sab0921
Aug 2, 2004

El Plan

Sab0921
Aug 2, 2004

Ferrari v Q1, name a better rivalry

Sab0921
Aug 2, 2004

Ugggghhhhhhhh

Sab0921
Aug 2, 2004

Pragmatica posted:

alright - who wants:

quote this so it makes it easy for me (or send me a PM)

Back then they didn't want me, now I'm hot they all on me - who? Mike Krack.

Sab0921
Aug 2, 2004

hrm....the two teams that went over the cost cap have the two best cars this year....seems normal.

Sab0921
Aug 2, 2004

net work error posted:

It's very interesting and something I'll have to ponder as well.

Thank you for your diligence and attention to this matter.

Sab0921
Aug 2, 2004

Khablam posted:

For just $9.99 per race I will call you and elucidate you on all my up to the minute hot takes. I guarantee to be better than "Matt & Tommy" by not including any reddit memes.

Just do a podcast but every episode is a new 2 hour analysis of the Max and Lewis Silverstone crash

Sab0921
Aug 2, 2004

spaceblancmange posted:

f12023kracked.exe

No need to bring Mike into this

Sab0921
Aug 2, 2004

Important update - I've been hired as Lewis Hamilton's new trainer - he'll now be taking advice from the hive mind of this thread.

Please provide ur suggestions for Lewis to return to championship form. #stillwerise

Sab0921
Aug 2, 2004

Custard Undies posted:

When a car pulls up beside him, he just needs to change to a higher gear to out race them

Please only serious responses.

He would need to downshift.

Sab0921
Aug 2, 2004

How long does it take Max to get the lead? 9 laps?

Sab0921
Aug 2, 2004

Sunk Dunk posted:

can you actually pass here

Yeah - the battle between LeClerc and Max here last year was awesome.

Also Max being a psycho in 2021 and brake checking Lewis who kept getting past him

Sab0921
Aug 2, 2004

Will RBR team orders Checo in the 2nd race of the year?

Sab0921
Aug 2, 2004

Rigged for Max imo

Sab0921
Aug 2, 2004

They didn't need a safety car at all

Sab0921
Aug 2, 2004

How did LeClerc end up behind Hamilton

Sab0921
Aug 2, 2004

How long for Max to close 5 second. 10 laps?

Sab0921
Aug 2, 2004

Lewis bad now. Very sad.

Sab0921
Aug 2, 2004

Checo WDC 2023

Sab0921
Aug 2, 2004

Its ok Checo will avenge Alonso for the Spanish speaking world by becoming WDC

Sab0921
Aug 2, 2004

Hi thread - a reminder that Jos Verstappen is a huge piece of poo poo.

Vamos Checo WDC 2023. Im one of Checo's Chums

Sab0921
Aug 2, 2004

Remember when Lewis' dad came and hugged Max after he stole a title from Lewis.

What Im saying is ban the Dutch from F1.

Sab0921
Aug 2, 2004

Charles Leclerc posted:

Wonder if we can get another US Grand Prix on the calendar at Dealey Plaza.

They had a Dallas GP but it was at fair park

Sab0921
Aug 2, 2004

Khablam posted:

Imagining Perez has any chance at the title because he managed to win by 4.5s when Max started 15th at a track hard to pass at, is a hot take.
But I get that people are just holding onto thin hope.

what part of Checo WDC 2023 do u not understand?

Sab0921
Aug 2, 2004

Will Max have the season officially wrapped up by Silverstone?

Sab0921
Aug 2, 2004

His Ferrari crapped out and the thief got away?

Sab0921
Aug 2, 2004

I have very sad news.

My 4 year old loves Max because he "wins all the time".

He makes Lego podiums for "Max and then the losers".

This may be my fault for getting a Bakfiet and introducing Dutch tendencies to his life.

Sab0921
Aug 2, 2004

Bring back Masi imo

Sab0921
Aug 2, 2004

Max has a point tho - the Tory put him into the wall

Sab0921
Aug 2, 2004

Also - what happened at the beginning - I thought Russell didn't make Q3 - this is what I get for not paying any attention

Sab0921
Aug 2, 2004

I love Charles.

Sab0921
Aug 2, 2004

PER LEC VER is an acceptable starting position

Sab0921
Aug 2, 2004

Angryhead posted:

Lol at frogboy calling the Tory a dickhead

Let them fight. Vamos Checo

Sab0921
Aug 2, 2004

So I missed something here. Did Russell jump from 11th to 3rd into turn 1, wtf was going on? I thought he didn't make Q3

Sab0921
Aug 2, 2004

Colostomy Bag posted:

That's for Sunday's farce. Today's fiasco had a separate set of qualifying sessions for the sprint race.

When was that? So Charles starts on pole tomorrow?

I thought the Sprint Race was the qualy session for Sunday.

Sab0921
Aug 2, 2004

Wildly boring race but vamos checo WDC 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sab0921
Aug 2, 2004

Ban imo.

Lewis is a deity.