Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017
throwin a smooth #2

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017

adaz posted:

packers trade aaron to the jets, swap firsts and jordan love to the ravens in exchange for lamar, fire joe berry, and draft some loving offense :allears:

7-10

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017
The Decision lmao

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017

Dexo posted:

honestly you just get used to the Packers offensive line consistently getting away with holding

is that what you call your posting?

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017
Classic Pack "playing down" game huh? Didn't get to witness

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017

Rod Hoofhearted posted:

Oh wow! I had no idea. Feels like a thing that happens all the time.

i feel like a solid two score lead at half and an anxiety-filled 2nd half is Packers lyfe. 21-3 at half, get the win with a score of 30-29 or some weird poo poo

20 Blunts fucked around with this message at 18:29 on Sep 18, 2023

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017
maybe the real football team works PR for the Bears

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017
i made a pilgrimage to some ancient burial mounds here in wisconsin putting a curse on the NFC north today, lets see if we can tell the difference

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017
I want a Leroy Butler FSU jersey

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017
*ahem* please read my posts, ive been saying it all along -

the crap attack

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017
people in this thread talk about the Packers like they're the Yankees or some poo poo.

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017

MJeff posted:

A team that has very high expectations due to history and a couple recent-ish championships but in the modern era mostly just flames out when the pressure is on?

i mean its mostly you i guess

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017
i think the Packers are definitely the Red Sox

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017
vikings to score 3 rushing touchdowns in this game. in the first half actually

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017
i didn't get to see a second of any game but so glad the Lions pulled it out

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017
Packers probably gonna end up with a win or two more than most thought.

Lions are fine, ok?

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017
dang Suh had his chance at 3 Super Bowls with 3 teams

another classy Lions guy is the only one to do it, if my research is correct

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017
im gonna be fuckin hated...

1. Packers
2. San Francisco Giants
3. FSU 'Noles bitch
4. Bucks-Brewers tepid fandom

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017
this is where we say the NFC North poo poo we really need to say to each other but we dont want the other divisions to hear

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017
I hope the Lions keep building up cuz its gonna make for some juicy matchups next year. Packers v. Lions NFCCG would be sooooooo sick

still could happen this year lol

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017
did anyone from the Vikings or Raiders organizations apologize for yesterdays game yet

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017
shrugging at a division title while i stick another needle in my joe barry voodoo doll

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017
brad allen is a little loving hick

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017
im done with the term "rust belt" because out-of-state rich people use it

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017
i want to see Brian Urlacher suck at coaching

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017

Made me look it up - Michigan, Minnesota & Wisconsin are all tied with 3 Oscar winners for acting.

I know Wisconsin adds a couple writers.

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017
i'd have to bring my posting laptop cuz ya know *Gestures*

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017

WoodrowSkillson posted:

the amount of psychic damage the NFC north minus Green Bay has sustained is loving hilarious. the rage and despair the calvin johnson rule caused was the stuff a wizard would want to bottle to use as a weapon. Sexy Rexy, Vikings wasting Culpepper, Scott Mitchell, Barry and Calvin retiring, Randy Moss, its a never ending carnival ride of wild rear end nonsense

ya fuckin deserve it

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017
im still loving pissed

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017
If its my game of Madden I am going to kick the field goal and go up 27-10 because I think possessions and pressure trump the points in that scenario.

after that, the 49ers get the ball back in more standard field position and like what, 22 minutes of game clock to fit in those 3 possessions and 17 points?

But then again it would have been a 45 yard field goal which is right in that area where I'm sure field goal % starts to drop, and that would've been a momentum killer too.

It is an interesting phenomenon with underdogs in NFL games - you can fuckin' floor it and get a big lead only to find you've blown a gasket somewhere.

quote:

There's a wall between you and what you want and you got to leap it
Tonight you got the power to take it, tomorrow you won't have the power to keep it

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017
Me I'm like "hmmm whats so odd about him?"

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017
I would move to Chicago from Milwaukee but my partner wants a garden. also Milwaukee music scene is legit and i might as well live in the cheaper one and drive the whole hour to Chicago for gigs

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017

Pontius Pilate posted:

This is enough out of my skill set that while it sounds cool as gently caress, it also sounds terrifying to me even though it’s not like you’re too far from civilization.

Reminded me of this article: https://www.nytimes.com/2001/07/23/sports/yacht-racing-inland-races-prove-worthy-of-oceangoing-sailors-best-efforts.html

Which I discovered when a bunch of people in d&d were arguing that the plot to kidnap Whitmer and abandon her in the middle of Lake Michigan was entrapment by the feds because “lol it’s a lake”

i interpreted that as canoe kid used the rivers

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017
i think Khalil Mack is cool

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017
figures, we have what feels like the first real winter day on a sunday, and no football :(