Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

Arzachel
May 12, 2012

Deki posted:

I don't think anyone's pretending that Ukraine, like most poorer EE countries (and America) don't have a bad Neonazi problem.

I don't think western europe is doing much better tbh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arzachel
May 12, 2012

zone posted:

What rubble doing?

As much fun as number go up/down is, due to the sanctions and currency controls imposed by Russia, the rubble value is completely arbitrary.

Arzachel
May 12, 2012

Lord Stimperor posted:

:swoon: I was in love with that car when I was a kid

E: hold on I'm confusing it with the f40, but it's still beautiful as gently caress, and the livery is striking

lol imagine not being able to effortlessly discern 90s supercars at will (it's a F40)

Arzachel
May 12, 2012

steinrokkan posted:

It's not because it hurts the feelings of the Russian people, it's because it hurts the feelings of me, when I have to read the same"joke" for 1000 + 1th time

What, you don't think micro$hit is the funniest thing in the world???

Arzachel
May 12, 2012

3D Megadoodoo posted:

Only Russian tourists go to McDonalds when they have Hesburgers in Helsinki.

The Hesburgers over here in Latvia are god awful and I'm not convinced it's much better over in Finland

Arzachel
May 12, 2012

Oscar Wilde Bunch posted:

There's a good amount follow-up tweets pointing out that they're more likely GAZ-51's from 51-75, they made like 4m of them. The GAZ-51 was a clone of Studebaker trucks we gave them in lend-lease in WW2. So, design from the 30's, made in the 50's.

Regardless they're still doing assaults in glorified pickup trucks in place of IFV/APCs. How long until Lada waves?

Yeah, those look like GAZ-51. There's been some confirmed losses of them before but uhhh not as assault vehicles

Arzachel
May 12, 2012

mobby_6kl posted:

I get that the russian supplies aren't infinite but we're almost two years in and they keep throwing stuff into attacks and gaining ground bit by bit.

...Are they?

Arzachel
May 12, 2012

For two years you have been asking: Who is WAR CRIME GLUTES? This is WAR CRIME GLUTES speaking. I am the man who has been laughed at FOR YEARS.

Arzachel
May 12, 2012

DJ Burette posted:

I'm begging people who seem to know nothing about Europe to please stop doomposting about what Europeans think. The attitudes of the public towards Ukraine have seen very little drop in support, the win for Geert Wilders in the NL has much more to do with Dutch farming policies than it does with Ukraine, has not put him into power yet, and he may well not be able to form a coalition. Even if he does it is unlikely he will be able to stop aid to Ukraine as every other party supports it. While Hungary was able to block the €50b package of aid, the EU is currently lining up a €20b package he can't block and is looking at using the sanctioned reserves taken from Russia as additional funding.

I would love for European countries to be doing more, some of the reasons for lower deliveries of munitions are embarrassing and shouldn't have occurred, but doomposting is also not helpful in understanding what is actually happening and is doing Russia's work for them by making a collapse of support seem inevitable.

I didn't get that, can you explain everything solely through the lens of American politics? tia

Arzachel
May 12, 2012
Latvian actually distinguishes between American blueberries (zilenes - blueberries) and the much more common European blueberries/bilberies (mellenes - blackberries). The issues started when people decided to call the cultivated American blueberries krūmmellenes - bush blackberries :ignorance:

Arzachel
May 12, 2012

Fumble posted:

He was a piece of poo poo, gently caress him

American posters try not to show their whole rear end challenge (impossible)

Arzachel
May 12, 2012
Sadly, the opposition against despots selects for people most resistant to being poisoned, beaten and imprisoned rather than always having the best views and opinions

Arzachel
May 12, 2012

Der Kyhe posted:

By cheering for a successor that doesn't think that its OK and perfectly normal to attack and subjugate neighboring sovereign countries for the crime of existing, that would be a start.

lmao what successor

Arzachel
May 12, 2012

Toxic Mental posted:

400 parachute accounts goes hard

Koalas March was onto something, everyone should have a couple parachute accounts to hype themselves up

Arzachel
May 12, 2012

Arzachel posted:

Koalas March was onto something, everyone should have a couple parachute accounts to hype themselves up

You're so right oomfie!

Arzachel
May 12, 2012

haddedam posted:

If the troll farm pays a wage to post on a forum of your choice until you get banned, Greg is laughing all the way to the bank now.

Why pay anyone when brokebrained dipshits post for free

Arzachel
May 12, 2012

Tai posted:

I am deeply concerned that the CIA once again is pumping money into another event. The multiple untraceable and unverified billions that it has pumped into multiple colour revolutions and deomonstrations is worrying. What is more shocking is that you can't find anyone who has received that money. Where did it go? Who got it? Why do billions and billions of dollars flow out of the US for two decades and no one can point to any evidence. :iiam:

I fear that if the CIA keeps pumping billions of untraceable dollars into bribing people who have no knowledge of the thousands of dollars they recieve then it could get ugly. People might get unhappy with policies and the way that their government is run (influeneced?) might piss off the public and they kick out. gently caress the west, people deserve the right to be oppressed in peace!

There's no way to double down on a sarcastic post without coming across as someone with terminal conspiracy brain. Poe's law and all that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arzachel
May 12, 2012

This one too!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zxqu59oqCAI