Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

Me too

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

HonorableTB posted:

I can't think of any reason but poison for why a fat 44 year old alcoholics kidneys might be shutting down

I'm only 36 actually

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

Super Foul Egg posted:

Unfortunately, by making this such a drawn-out debacle there are now more disingenuous tourism posts than genuine ones, and little motivation to tackle them when everyone knows how much time and energy those involved have for whipping up a giant melodramatic shitfit on challenge.

For what it's worth the VFW thread seems to be immune to this kind of bait, and is not currently the bête noire of tedious goblins who are only here to generate Premium Content for the boys back at Goblin HQ, so good luck... but no thank you.

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

Jokes are supposed to be funny

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

mobby_6kl posted:

If I could stop the war by not posting, I would make the sacrifice

You should try it just in case

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

BUMBACLOT posted:

This war is bad

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

(War, huh) Yeah!
(What is it good for?) Absolutely nothing, uhuh

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

Coolguye posted:

if it helps, xi is currently speedrunning the planned economy meltdown that killed tens of millions in the great cultural revolution so it won't just be genocided peoples that are going to get this treatment

it doesn't help.

That thing Xi is doing is called capitalism