Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

This is loving awesome

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

Evil Eagle posted:

Still a little sad the thread was goldmined before arf could post this

lmao

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

Oh drat that's her? That comic is extremely unsettling and creepy. I didn't get far enough in to know what the deal was because I'm not into that kind of horror but she knocked it out of the goddamn park if that's what she was going for.

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

All he had to do was not furiously masturbate to anime titties, smdh

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

Psycho Landlord posted:

I think my favorite av change on this forum is the guy who started the new goonfund, tbh

Like midway through the whole plinkey argument and standup of the new fund, somebody bought him an av of some anime girl with a title change that just read L I B E R A L. He was as confused as the rest of us.

It's especially dumb because that poster does the most actual leftist organizing work of any poster on the entire forums. Like if you needed any proof at all that most of the faux-leftist rabblerousing on the politics forums is nothing more than dipshit keyboard warriors, there you go.

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

That's a lotta chicken nuggets

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

Praying that this thread does not immediately import dipshit moron drama from SAD

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

Danaru posted:

It's a single chat thread you weenie, if you're expecting mods to never talk to each other about anything but forum business you're dumb as poo poo

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

Does anyone know where the ice rear end image originally came from?

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

Nix Panicus posted:

I did some basic internet detectivery (took 30 seconds to search for the text of one of the tweets Jeff posted) and that person is still alive and employed with health insurance

gently caress off with this poo poo and never come back.

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

brussel sprouts and sweet potatoes are the best vegetables imo

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

Lumbermouth posted:

Recent saga from the Costco thread: the guy who returned a bed after sleeping on it for three years.

What a fuckin legend

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

Captain Invictus posted:

this person also runs a bot in MTG Arena with a commander deck whose commander is Baral, Chief of Compliance; the most hated commander(because the deck is entirely counterspells and is just a grind that takes forever to play against). The bot autoqueues and then concedes after ten seconds in the match. They do this to get their daily 15 wins, which they do easily because a ton of people insta-concede upon seeing their commander is Baral, before the bot can even reach the ten seconds to concede.

What I'm saying is they're crafty in all walks of life, apparently

I love this guy

Tenkaris posted:

You should see how he plays Path of Exile

Oh and unfortunately he's a landlord, loses some points there

Never mind, let's loving kill him

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

TheSwizzler posted:

gotta put my dry humpstravaganza on hold due to fried rice shits lomarf

I'm gonna wake up in a cold sweat a decade from now with this phrase rattling around in my head now

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

The Saddest Rhino posted:

I woke up to being told there are goons wanting to kill someone else and I found out it's this post... Uhrm since we are rebooting the thread soon please can we have less of this lol thanks

lol

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

I enjoyed The Lost World for the genesis a lot more than Jurassic Park, though they weren't really comparable games at all.

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

We should put the people who wanna gently caress the fire lady and the people who want to gently caress Vaporeon in a room together and make them fight to the death imo

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

Ammat The Ankh posted:

Hillary hated Goonfleet, that's why she called in the hit.

Nah, Mittani was a co-conspirator in the child trafficking ring and Vilerat was almost onto them so he told Hillary and she had him killed.

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

:golfclap:

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

rescued from the what

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

Good morning sagas thread that's a lot of posts what did I miss?

Holy loving poo poo lmao

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

Kazinsal posted:

by all offsite accounts fishmech is doing much better now that they/she are no longer compulsively posting on SA so we should probably leave that as it is

They're now compulsively posting on Tumblr, so an entirely different kind of better imo

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

Congrats to the new IKs, both very good choices

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

Frank Frank posted:

I’m gritting my teeth to get through Metroid Dread before I pick up RE4. This is by far the hardest Metroid game I’ve ever played

Reminder that you need to hold down the jump button to go higher

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

skeleton warrior posted:

WHAT

oh holy poo poo buttons

edit: Thank you! I'll do my best!

nice

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

Runa posted:

new saga dropped while I was out

Welcome back lol

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

Surprisingly no. That was Abraham.

It was also Louisgod

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

lol

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

Ibram Gaunt posted:

┌┴┴┴┴┴┴┴┴┐
┤This is an— - ├
┤AIDS virus-. . ├
┤Copy it_help.├
┤it spread__. . ├
└┬┬┬┬┬┬┬┬┘

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

boatmurdered and the animal crossing LP are how I found this place and eventually registered. People made good content back in the day.

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

jetz0r posted:

Chewbot wound up doing the story for The Banner Saga

That's really fuckin cool, I loved that game.

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

Platystemon posted:

Just came across this post from early in the month.

lol of course

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

Yeah he's standing head and shoulders above him, which at least means they're probably about the same height now.

Goddamn

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

deadking posted:

The mystery box one is very funny both on the surface and because of all the 2010 style Goons posting "this is legally fraud and I have alerted the authorities" after buying a box of garbage.

The rubes who bought that poo poo absolutely deserved it and it is extremely funny imo

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

haha what posted:

e: its extremely hosed up so im gonna hide most of the original callout post, but leave the link to it. fair warning

Reading through the posts around that blowup it's really hosed up how a few of the people fervently defending the now-permabanned nazi pedophile are still allowed to post here.

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

Captain Invictus posted:

that reminds me of a while back when I made an admittedly very bad post in a stream of consciousness fit of anxiety about a bunch of poo poo bothering me at the time, including about my little sister being murdered, and some psycho goon with goose in their username thought the appropriate response was to link me to a snuff film of a woman being decapitated iirc under the guise that it was a link to online therapy

They got banned for it but nowadays it'd probably be a perma

Jesus christ

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

izwf is so fuckin good

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

Feels Villeneuve posted:

7 is just a really funny game. it absolutely loves the idea that people will be living in a miserable future dystopia and will remain total goofballs which is probably accurate.

It is definitely accurate imo. Humans will always be weird little bozos and that will never change

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

Also endorph you are not alone, I also am not really a fan of chrono trigger

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

My favorite weird mod author story is the guy who made Gearscore for World of Warcraft. It was an addon that told you at a glance how good someone's gear was, so raid leaders could evaluate applicants quicker etc.

When Blizzard added a paid cosmetic mount to the game, some people got insanely mad about that including the addon author, so he quietly changed the addon to show anyone who owned the mount as having poo poo gear so nobody would invite them to groups. It took weeks before anyone caught on.

Fajita Queen fucked around with this message at 19:59 on Mar 30, 2023