Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: skooma512)

Shifty Nipples
Apr 8, 2007

lol, lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shifty Nipples
Apr 8, 2007

Nix Panicus posted:

Doomsday econ evergreen summary: The system is eventually going to collapse, unleashing economic doomsday, but its not going to happen tomorrow no matter what the thread thinks or the news is reporting. The current state of things is lmao. Also number only goes up.

Refer to this post whenever you feel behind to immediately catch up

Shifty Nipples
Apr 8, 2007

Egg Moron posted:

is this tragedy or farce?

farce imo

Shifty Nipples
Apr 8, 2007

Pepe Silvia Browne posted:

Rocco yelling SPUNKY voice: TANK-IES!

Shifty Nipples
Apr 8, 2007

Koirhor posted:

lets run this poo poo into the ground

Shifty Nipples
Apr 8, 2007

RealityWarCriminal posted:

this world loving sucks

Shifty Nipples
Apr 8, 2007

coelomate posted:

we live in hell

Shifty Nipples
Apr 8, 2007

Consummate Professional posted:

I think I’d rather stay home and get high. also within my budget

Shifty Nipples
Apr 8, 2007

silicone thrills posted:

DOGS DONT PARTICIPATE IN CAPITALISM

thread title

Shifty Nipples
Apr 8, 2007

i have a mostly full gallon jug of Tapatio :smugdog:

Shifty Nipples
Apr 8, 2007

Smythe posted:

i have a bong. a small bong. about one foot tall, narrow chamber. plain glass - no color change. thats how i like it. very rarely i will go to the weed store, it's just up the street. there is an armed guard. he checks my id. i have to take it out to show him. then, my id is passed to some sort of counter inside. the weed store is nice, sterile - like an apple store built with the blood of latin american famers instead of congolese cobalt miners. there an attractive woman with neck tatoos buzzes me in. now i have to pick the weed. theyre all too strong for me. i'd like a simple weed. i can ask "do you have lovely weed full of stems of which i can "rope" a whole bowl to my "dome" without dying? and they say sure, try this - it's Coconut Vanilla High Orbit Indica Mellow Haze. to me is sounds like an oregonian IPA had sex with the skin care aisle at cvs. its too strong, i smoke it once and give the rest away. what ever happened to dirt weed? who's smoking this stuff? oh, i know, its all the annoying people at the weed store. no thanks

written in a bad attempt at andy rooney candor

you sound even more boring than i am

Shifty Nipples
Apr 8, 2007

Smythe posted:

im old. so are you. rear end in a top hat!!

i also have a short clear straight tube bong lol

Shifty Nipples
Apr 8, 2007

lol

Shifty Nipples
Apr 8, 2007

maxwellhill posted:

literally all of hootington's posts are attempts to sow division among people who come here. hmmm i wonder what could be happening

many such cases

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shifty Nipples
Apr 8, 2007

lol at having to do taxes i don't have any taxable income :smugdog: