Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: skooma512)

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 44 hours!
It was in part a retail bank yeah

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 44 hours!
The money supply increasing while the price of weed and video games remains stagnant, the master does nothing and leaves nothing undone

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 44 hours!
The funniest thing would be runaway inflation imo but a smarter goon than I can prob dump cold water on its chances happening

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 44 hours!
the best song of the century is definitely a ciceriega but I wouldn't dare try to say which one (it's piss)

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 44 hours!
yeah it's probably bustin actually

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 44 hours!
it's the only apple I LIKE

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 44 hours!
and i know u all want me dead gently caress you

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 44 hours!
its a pretty dangerous job on top of being a nightmare in all those other ways

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 44 hours!
it was a real epiphany when I realized that sophisticated high end hacking is effectively the same art as prank calling businesses into closing early or turning off their breaker switches

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 44 hours!
it's like a shang tsun and shao Khan kind of thing w boe and the us post ww2

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 44 hours!
goons got mentioned recently in a vice article which was about the phenomenon of "gooning" which is apparently just what they call jacking it 6+ times a day now

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 44 hours!

HiHo ChiRho posted:

Counting the days until J Pow Wow Chow bails out Bitcoin

that's what's been happening all week dude

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 44 hours!
fuckin weedless rear end end of the month I hate it

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 44 hours!
Eroding material circumstances are deffo loving the kids up and the teachers are the only ones positioned to even notice the behavioral shift

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 44 hours!
I just think it would be cool if it turned out I was the only one of u who was right and then God smote u

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 44 hours!
I don't know if it will happen, but I hope powerfully enough that it does that I've come to know this profound hope as faith

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 44 hours!
I like to think of it as a feedback loop of epigenetics contributing to the myriad problems and the myriad problems folding nicely back into more lovely epigenetic outcomes

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 44 hours!
It's loving insane how this forum gets around the subject.

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 44 hours!
I made a thread about it once and was pummeled savagely for it. Bodied.

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 44 hours!
get on that bike and don't stop riding it til your out of Pennsylvania

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 44 hours!
the chronic denialism is what makes it a failure cascade and not just a series of unrelated failures and I appreciate that feature

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 44 hours!
I invented a simple drink called the Kel, orange soda and vodka. Haven't had a kel in like 10 years lol it's fantastic btw

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 44 hours!
from what ive gathered, london is essentially a cloud forest and cant be burned properly or it would have by now

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 44 hours!
that old Egyptian story rules. You write down what you want to forget, even books were making us dumb

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 44 hours!
as there is no business model here there is no inshittification process whereby content creators/vendors/advertisers are eventually punished for the sake of investors and then leave to pursue another site earlier in the shittification process

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 44 hours!
what about keytouchers

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 44 hours!
Babylonian style slavery seems a lot like the modern internship system.

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 44 hours!
I'm probably gonna end my work strike soon and work at the poo poo water facility w my irl friends. 7 years, not bad.

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 44 hours!
working in the guild hr department

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 44 hours!
doomine

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 44 hours!
My massive 89' Webster encyclopedia/dictionary is my only really treasured possession. I'd haul that tome across the wasteland even tho I didn't pick up strong back and it's hardcore mode and my str is like a 3 at best

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 44 hours!
British Columbia is probably nicer than Seattle for a visit

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 44 hours!
onions are great, turn any skillet into a grill with those fuckers

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 44 hours!

Rectal Death Adept posted:

I have an allium intolerance so I definitely notice the fact that literally all processed food of any kind now has some form of either Diced, Powdered, Dried or regular onion in it. I can't even eat pizza rolls without recreating Dreamcatcher in my bathroom.

All makers of italian food and pizzas seem to think all forms of marinara need some form of onion in them. Every burger and most sandwiches need sloppy onions in them. Chili? Soup? Yep. Mcdonalds just started sprinkling onions in their burgers but already used it in some form because they made me sick. Taco bell uses onions in it's meat aside from whatever onions they add. Breading on fried foods has it.

All food at Applebees or chain restaurants that comes frozen and is "cooked" in their microwaves also has some form of onion in it apparently. Mac and Cheese at Applebees especially.

Everyone is apparently cutting their supply with onion for some reason. If i had the funding I'd become a mad scientist with the goal of removing onions from the earth through some kind of onion blight.

Wow is there anything the magnificent onion can't do?

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 44 hours!
that old guy rules

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 44 hours!
I swear to Christ donating blood plasma gives people leukemia

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 44 hours!

SKULL.GIF posted:

huh? go into detail please

It's just a hunch based on knowing dozens of people who worked in plasma centers and donated because they why not, and now have leukemia, one of which being my mom. You're running your blood through plastic tubes and having to regenerate cells you would normally not be losing at such a rate.

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 44 hours!
I shouldn't say dozens anyway, but about a dozen people. I'm sure round up plays a significant role as well, being the mutagen to the accelerating factor of stripping your blood fat twice weekly for decades.

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 44 hours!
My mom, aunt, a guy named RJ, three people I forget the names of that my mom kept up with, Linda who I was close to, and three people I only learned about after my mom died. Its a lot but it feels like more. My dad and his first wife also have Parkinson's from paraquat weed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 44 hours!
I lost 90lbs from donating for a year and doing Atkins, which was pretty awesome and I used to pitch doing it just for that reason. If it's done in moderation or for a brief time period to financially stabilize yourself I wouldn't even think it risky, it seems like the issue is doing it long term and bi weekly