Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

5er posted:

Never expected in a thread discussing Papa John's mediocre quality and their deposed racist wormbrained former leader that I'd get nostalgia triggered for the meatball grinders from a mom & pop pizzeria in my wmass home town. I haven't been back in over 20 years but I think the same place is there. Hopefully nothing's changed.

A good meatball grinder is a rare and beautiful thing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

Dr. Fraiser Chain posted:

sub sandwiches with a "Midwestern style" taco meat + cold cuts and some kind of slightly spiced white sauce

dude wtf

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
better ingredients, better cum

my cock

5er
Jun 1, 2000

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

A good meatball grinder is a rare and beautiful thing

I've definitely learned that after moving all over the country the past two decades.

free hubcaps
Oct 12, 2009

Forget about it, Prof. It's the midwest.

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
Coupon deez nuts

Jack-in-the-Bach
Oct 15, 2005

No place is as bad as cicis pizza. There should be laws about what you can call pizza.

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Star Trek: The Motion Picture is a boring movie

5er posted:

Never expected in a thread discussing Papa John's mediocre quality and their deposed racist wormbrained former leader that I'd get nostalgia triggered for the meatball grinders from a mom & pop pizzeria in my wmass home town. I haven't been back in over 20 years but I think the same place is there. Hopefully nothing's changed.

Go hit it up. There’s a deli in NE Mass I grew up eating at. Every time I go back up there I stop there. It’s so loving good and it’s one of the things I look forward to most when I visit.

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

makin' a batch of meatballs this weekend extra good just to spite poppa j's. probably gonna serve them to a large friend group of immigrants, lgbtq peeps, and minorities just for extra funsies.

ZeusCannon
Nov 5, 2009

BLAAAAAARGH PLEASE KILL ME BLAAAAAAAARGH
Grimey Drawer
Is there an official pizza tier list yet and where does Little Caesars fall on it

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

ZeusCannon posted:

Is there an official pizza tier list yet and where does Little Caesars fall on it

It doesn't so much fall on it as it falls off it.

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

Ask me about my STD collection!

pencilhands posted:

A grinder here is when you’re loving a dude in the rear end and he starts vibrating on your dick like a pencil sharpener
oh is that why you're called pencilhands

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

I don't understand their new pizza straw. How tf is that even supposed to work?

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

MoonshineWilly posted:

Remember when Papa John complained that his pizza would go up in price by 50 cents if he had to provide health care to his employees due to the Affordable Care Act? Oh no, I have to treat my employees like actual humans!

iirc the tyranny of Obamacare was to cost roughly an extra $0.25/pie. the poor guy might have had to consider scaling back the third swimming pool on his palatial estate/affront to good taste and his community :ohdear:

pencilhands
Aug 20, 2022

Jelly posted:

oh is that why you're called pencilhands

yeah

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Aren't there a bunch of these? Like people always seem to crash into papa john's stores or something?

Neo Rasa
Mar 8, 2007
Everyone should play DUKE games.

:dukedog:

Treecko posted:

What if you could use the pizza grease to run your car

Is that poster who was in direct contact with Ulillillia still around?

Pennywise the Frown posted:

Aren't there a bunch of these? Like people always seem to crash into papa john's stores or something?

It's just an existential level flight or fight thing like when you immediately have to destroy a cockroach.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
Well I just did a google image search and....

:shrug:

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

Pennywise the Frown posted:

Well I just did a google image search and....

:shrug:

Can you please search for papa john nude xxx, please? My internets down and I need it for my masters thesis that's due TOMORROW. You can pm me the results thank you.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
Absolutely not.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

papa_john_garlic_goatse.jpg

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!
Guinea grinders are good, hot sausage and extra pickles plz

JonathonSpectre
Jul 23, 2003

I replaced the Shermatar and text with this because I don't wanna see racial slurs every time you post what the fuck

Soiled Meat
Remember when Papa John came out against Obamacare because it would increase the cost of pizzas by $0.14?

You know. The guy who lives in a mansion with a literal car carousel?

The poo poo could taste like it was made by God's Angel of Cooking and I'm not eating any of it. gently caress that guy and gently caress anything that gives him a nickel.

Marco's is the far, far superior pizza! Also whoever owns Marco's is not a sociopathic racist piece of poo poo like Papa John. Or they might be and are smart enough to keep to them loving selves.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

Papa John had always been known for his love of garlic sauce. It was his secret ingredient, the thing that made his pizza so special. But one day, something strange happened. He began to sweat garlic sauce.

At first, he was worried. He didn't know what was happening to him, and he was afraid that he might be sick. But then, he realized something incredible. The garlic sauce oozing from his pores had amazing properties.

Papa John discovered that he could use the garlic sauce to make mixed drinks that were out of this world. He started experimenting, mixing the garlic sauce with different types of liquor and juices until he found the perfect combinations. His garlic sauce cocktails became a hit, and people would come from all over just to try them.

But that wasn't all. Papa John also discovered that the garlic sauce gave him incredible powers. He could run faster, jump higher, and his senses were heightened. He realized that he had been given a gift, and he decided to use it for good.

Papa John donned a cape and a mask and became the Garlic Sauce Avenger, fighting crime and protecting his community. His garlic sauce cocktails gave him the strength and courage to take on even the toughest criminals. He would swing through the streets, his garlic sauce cape billowing behind him, dispensing justice with every swing of his garlic sauce-coated fists.

The people of the city came to love and admire the Garlic Sauce Avenger. They knew that he was always watching out for them, ready to defend them against any threat. And whenever they needed him, they would call out his name: "Papa John!"

Years went by, and the Garlic Sauce Avenger continued to fight for justice. His garlic sauce never ran out, and he never grew tired. He was a true hero, and his legend lived on long after he was gone.

Today, people still talk about the Garlic Sauce Avenger, and they raise a glass to him whenever they drink a garlic sauce cocktail. They know that he was more than just a man, he was a symbol of hope and courage, a true hero who used his powers for good. And they know that as long as there are people like Papa John in the world, there will always be hope.

write a story about Papa John using the garlic sauce oozing from his pores to make mixed drinks and fight crime

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Pepperino poppers pickled ina giant bucket for a goimmick that worked.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

Papa John Schnatter sat in his laboratory, his brow glistening with sweat. His hands were shaking as he looked down at the test tube in front of him. Inside, a milky white liquid sloshed back and forth, a mixture of Papa John's garlic sauce and his own sweat.

For months, Papa John had been working on a serum that would cure him of his horrendous racism. He knew that he had done wrong, that he had hurt people and caused irreparable damage to his company and reputation. But he also knew that he had the power to make things right, if only he could find the right formula.

As he stared at the test tube, Papa John felt a sudden surge of prescience, as if he could see the future unfolding before his eyes. He saw himself as he was now, a broken man, consumed by his own hatred and fear. But he also saw a glimmer of hope, a chance to change his destiny and make amends for the wrongs he had committed.

He picked up the test tube and injected the serum into his arm. Almost immediately, he felt a strange sensation spreading through his body. His skin began to tingle, and he felt a sudden surge of energy.

But then, something strange began to happen. His skin started to change, taking on a sickly green color. His bones began to creak and crack, and his muscles bulged and twisted, growing in size and strength.

Papa John felt a surge of fear rising within him, as if he had unleashed something terrible and uncontrollable. He stumbled backwards, knocking over a tray of test tubes and vials, and fell to the floor.

As he lay there, writhing in agony, he realized that he had made a terrible mistake. The serum he had created was not a cure, but a curse. He had unleashed something within himself, a dark force that was consuming him from within.

In that moment, Papa John knew that he had only one choice. He had to destroy the serum, to prevent it from falling into the wrong hands and causing even more harm. He struggled to his feet, his body wracked with pain, and stumbled towards the lab's emergency shut-off switch.

With a trembling hand, he slammed his palm down on the switch. There was a loud hiss, and then a sudden silence. The lab fell still, and Papa John slumped to the ground, exhausted and broken.

As he lay there, he realized that he had been given a second chance. He had seen the future, and he knew that he could change it. He would use his knowledge and his power to make things right, to fight against racism and hatred wherever he found it.

And he would do it not with a serum or a potion, but with his own two hands and his own indomitable will. For he was Papa John, and he would never give up the fight.

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Frucking crack doesn't make you hungry.

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

I don’t have any cool stories like “accidentally served customer fingat” or “manager died locked in the walk-in” but I worked for Pizza Hut for a while and everything bad about them that has ever been said is valid.

Every one of the restaurants is filthy as poo poo and all of them violate sanitary guidelines to some degree, stuff like re-using pans/trays, stacking wet dishes, refilling containers/toppings instead of replacing them, not enforcing proper hand washing/gloving (not even all throughout Covid!), etc.

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

also

Chief McHeath posted:

https://i.imgur.com/Bwg3hqd.mp4

I'm sorry, I'm trying to delete it.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Dr. Fraiser Chain
May 18, 2004

Redlining my shit posting machine

BeefThief
Aug 8, 2007

This is what was looking up at me from the toilet the last time i ate this filth

Karma Comedian
Feb 2, 2012

Devils Affricate posted:

Discount Wizard Master

Ouch

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Warlock Lord

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!
I bet Papa, Jared, and Noid make out

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!
In prison where they belong!

BigBeefCity
Oct 26, 2022

~*Special Delivery*~
~*For Anime Fans*~

OVERSIZE
PACKAGE

I am incredibly turned on by this - wow.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
BigPepperoniCity

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BigBeefCity
Oct 26, 2022

~*Special Delivery*~
~*For Anime Fans*~

OVERSIZE
PACKAGE