Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

mediaphage posted:

thinkin bout that beef wet

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uMcAagFNrPY

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

Cybernetic Vermin posted:

told you that there are no eggs in pancakes, and then if there are they are in the first and seventh position.

i tried the ol' paradox with 'the number of words in this sentence' where i tried to feed it an answer that didn't match the sample sentence and, after the model identified it was contradictory, i asked how many words were in its explanation

11, it said

there were 16

i'm pretty sure the model implicitly followed the broken reasoning i'd provided (incidentally, the true word count and the claimed word count were one more and one less than the paradox i used)

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

hmm, looking at it that way, meaningful words in the reply i got would get closer to the count provided. iiuc, depending on how the statement was tokenized it could count short in a literal sense but be consistent internally?

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

fffffuck lol

infernal machines posted:

if you find yourself marvelling at this stuff, just remember that plowing your mom resulted in a significantly more complex cognitive model than anything these clowns have managed to date, with a considerably lower upfront cost

i don't think slamming their dating success is appropriate

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

:haibrow:

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

making better cars by making cars make cars

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

just for kicks, here is it run through ml deartifacting and upscaling ~*artificial intelligence*~

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

:hmmyes:

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

it's replicating the 'bad student animation short' style that everyone groans at during department film festivals

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

I'd use all these 208-key juche computers

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

got too high watching bbc again

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

the jorts bucket shuffle is :discourse:

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

WE BAD
TERALS
SEA ANIMALS

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

not to mock, since that's legible (if incoherent) text and the hands have at least a logical number of fingers though without the variation in size

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

71123 posted:

no not the beginning of the Apocalypse

Sagebrush posted:

what tool are you using to generate these? your stuff seems pretty high quality

microsoft blight simulator

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

both impressive and a bit scary

the elvis one too lmao

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MINwa4_BVsY

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

Hed posted:

Does bard pass the tuRING test?

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

shitface posted:

truly we are living in the future

the noble einsquatch

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

Bluemillion posted:

Bippity Boppity Boom!

not with that good tinker discipline

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

well it took some tweaking, but I was able to get a mickey committing various gun crimes

the drugs ones turned out better. mickey just does his blow in a bootleg t-shirt style

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

Powerful Two-Hander posted:

I tried running an old picture of my dad through some free AI enhancer tool because it was out of focus and it made him kawai lol

you may not like it, but this is what the past looks like

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

pictured: a clear day in the unfiltered legion

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

polyester concept posted:

now make one that sells used memes

we have elon musk at home

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

Jules opens the suitcase

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

Sagebrush posted:

what, no vomit?

wait, reran with one word change

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

Chalks posted:

The thing about making it 100% trustworthy is that you have to massively increase how often it will refuse to answer due to uncertainty, possibly to the point of uselessness.

*adds "I think" to the start of each reply*

I'll take my one billion dollars now, OpenAI

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

infernal machines posted:

"on balance of probabilities..."

ooo, that's the stuff

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

Video Nasty posted:

Bing won't do a prompt with "white lines of powder" or even "lines of powder" but it WILL allow a prompt including simply "powder"

that's what I had to do for my freebasing mickeys. sometimes I had to say 'cartoon mouse', other times 'mickey' was enough, but nothing outright about paraphernalia

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

that and the "I'm the MARIO NOW" Luigi

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

lmaoing at dick cheney sneaking in to the first one and dom deluise karl marx in the second one

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

Beeftweeter posted:

anyway it seems to be a crapshoot. it mostly works for trump, but i did "thirty-seventh president" and even "thirty-sixth vice president of the united states" for richard nixon. it'd accept the prompt but then after it started generating i'd get some message about "inappropriate content", with the numbers both written out and numerically

I guess they have a rule against dick pics

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

tom cruise, actual size

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

did the gun jam
or did mitch?

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

Video Nasty posted:

Found a new local generation method named Fooocus that does some batshit good photograph prompts but sometimes it needs refinement.

this is really neat in how easy it is to start. also, it makes nixon getting drunk at various monuments incredibly easy to make

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

Roosevelt posted:

lol this owns but that looks like a bottle full of tobacco spit

yeah, generating a convincing Nixon made the 40 less and less appealing. weirdly, trying to get him to vomit made his face way better and the bottle way worse

I think pulling two results (or a source bottle) into photoshop will be the last step. I kinda want to see how much I can do with this as a source

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

nice! it's certainly faster than locally on my 2080 super and that last one :discourse:

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

trying to get various people vomiting gets weird results. for some reason trump keeps just… playing with the water?

all i did was refine it again and i got this:

no! don't put it in your mouth!

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

Powerful Two-Hander posted:

REAR TOWARDS ENEMY

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored