Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

i'd like to apologize for all my posts being bad. it's because of real life. they're all gonna be good starting now ok thanks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

I would encourage anyone who genuinely wants to discuss SPR's behavior to post in SAD about it rather than the GBS Feedback thread.

No really, I created a thread for it.

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

oh wow who bought me this redtext av of a maimed cat telling me i should kill myself for not liking the cat pics. Space Kablooey, that you? wait nm the sagas thjread told me where it's from. thanks all

I hope you get the help you need hot cocoa. I'm mostly mad that what you did let my forums enemies gloat.

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

"Carbons? Purge? What are you talking about?!"

Tai posted:

Feedback - LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

this loving website I’m dying lmao

oh wow who bought me this redtext av of a maimed cat telling me i should kill myself for not liking the cat pics. Space Kablooey, that you? wait nm the sagas thjread told me where it's from. thanks all

Jesus Christ lmfao hahahaha

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Smugworth posted:

I would encourage anyone who genuinely wants to discuss SPR's behavior to post in SAD about it rather than the GBS Feedback thread.

Smugs NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Smugworth posted:

lmao you loving dumbass

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

Rip hcotc he's gonna get obliterated when Jeff wakes up from his second power nap of the day

Drone_Fragger
May 9, 2007

Ahaha, oh my god

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

ninjoatse.cx posted:

I will also run against him for the exact same reason.

Time for a three-way horse race narrative

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

Here's my unamused cat on my ratty old gamer chair to distract from my heinous purchase

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

lmao you loving dumbass

Climb?

Upgrade
Jun 19, 2021

Smugworth posted:

the genuine talking about buying yourself transphobic avatars mega thread

Drone_Fragger
May 9, 2007

It takes courage to post in that shithole. I posted a defence of the kirby probe and there was like three people agreeing followed by jokes about "war bad lmao, probed for one week".

Drone_Fragger fucked around with this message at 15:18 on Mar 24, 2023

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

Upgrade posted:

the genuine talking about buying yourself transphobic avatars mega thread

lol

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Drone_Fragger posted:

It takes courage to post in that shithole. I posted a defence of the kirby probe and there was like three people agreeing followed by "war bad lmao, probed for one week" jokes

Some say hating and clout chasing is the sincerest form of flattery

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

Smugworth posted:

Some say hating and clout chasing is the sincerest form of flattery

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

nicew mod voice in there btw. how are tryouts going

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

Smugworth posted:

lol that the first person who posted in that thread made a total loving rear end out of themselves as fast as they could, good job smugworth I can officially look past you loving signposts now

Tai
Mar 8, 2006
General Bullshit › The official GBS feedback post for loving around and finding out

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

MrQwerty posted:

lol that the first person who posted in that thread made a total loving rear end out of themselves as fast as they could, good job smugworth I can officially look past you loving signposts now

Counting on your vote, pal!

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

My feedback is that you probably shouldn't do anything on the forums that makes you look stupider than nom epique and methanar because wow

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

thinking about how steaming mad that spr is now that seth is allowed to post in the sagas thread again

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
I shan’t have the good name of nom epique slandered good sir

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.

thinking about how steaming mad that spr is now that seth is allowed to post in the sagas thread again

:grin:

But for real though there's multiple threads about this so please go post in those

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

Seth Pecksniff posted:

But for real though there's multiple threads about this so please go post in those

Ok. But fr is there some way to end smugworths mod campaign

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

Seth Pecksniff posted:

but this is the one where it happened seth

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

DeadFatDuckFat posted:

Ok. But fr is there some way to end smugworths mod campaign

Yeah

Serious tho smugs you got your thread for your campaign pls use that and not this one thank you

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

Seth Pecksniff posted:

Yeah

Serious tho smugs you got your thread for your campaign pls use that and not this one thank you

Can you add a poll to his thread pls?

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

MrQwerty posted:

but this is the one where it happened seth

I suppose what I'll need to do then is reboot this thread so this one can be a general chat thread talking about this incident

I can do that later tonight. I do want to say if I do that your feedback isn't discounted at all and I'll go back through the thread and grab the salient ideas

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

DeadFatDuckFat posted:

Can you add a poll to his thread pls?

good feedback. it's a must seth. in fact it's the will of the opeople

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

Seth Pecksniff posted:

I suppose what I'll need to do then is reboot this thread so this one can be a general chat thread talking about this incident

I can do that later tonight. I do want to say if I do that your feedback isn't discounted at all and I'll go back through the thread and grab the salient ideas

that might be a pretty good idea, tbh

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

this thread belongs in the goldmine btw

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

Seth Pecksniff posted:

Seth you've had your good idea for the day, you can take a nap once its done :)

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

yeah don't even reboot it and make this one a chat thread, goldmine it and restart it because if anything on the forums currently deserves posterity, it's this

Terminal autist
May 17, 2018

by vyelkin

Smugworth posted:

In light of recent events, let me just say that I, Smugworth, candidate for GBS moderator, plan to take a hard stance on posters from outside GBS with a proven track record of poo poo stirring, fabricating and fomenting drama, and frankly a toxic, unhealthy obsession with this fine forum. This is not the place to work out your frustrations from whatever you may be going through, and I sure as poo poo won't turn the other cheek because you happen to be in the grip of an absolute loving episode brought on by some personal poo poo. Those types are not welcome in GBS.

Vote Smugworth for moderator in 2023!

My feedback is your AV makes you seem like a sex criminal and thus would make a great GBS mod. Mod this guy asap im sure he has a lot of good ideas to make gbs a fun place to post

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

Seth Pecksniff posted:

Yeah

what'd you use to make the gif btw

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

No idea it's an old gif

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Terminal autist posted:

My feedback is your AV makes you seem like a sex criminal and thus would make a great GBS mod. Mod this guy asap im sure he has a lot of good ideas to make gbs a fun place to post

You're going to find this hard to believe in light of recent events but I did not buy this avatar for myself