Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

Smugworth posted:

You're going to find this hard to believe in light of recent events but I did not buy this avatar for myself

can we get jeff on this???

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

Smugworth posted:

You're going to find this hard to believe in light of recent events but I did not buy this avatar for myself

were you like weirdly pro home improvement

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

MrQwerty fucked around with this message at 17:07 on Mar 24, 2023

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Alan Smithee posted:

I never talk about binford tools! I have my suspicions about who contributed that part, but shan't speculate

I do like to make Tim "the Tool Man" Taylor noises tho

zone
Dec 6, 2016
Who'd have thunk the person throwing stones from inside their own glass house trying to be as abrasive and lovely as possible would turn out like this? I'm sure none of us believed that. :dumb:

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

zone posted:

Who'd have thunk the person throwing stones from inside their own glass house trying to be as abrasive and lovely as possible would turn out like this? I'm sure none of us believed that. :dumb:

do you really think it's fair to do anything but a ban+30 since she can never post on that account again? It's not like she's a bad person! She didn't really do anything wrong!

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.

Smugworth posted:

I tend to bully other goons into buying avs for me. Gotta treat my like a princess, paypig.

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread
I know some of you really don't like it but this is why you should listen to your mother :smuggo:

Tarquinn
Jul 3, 2007

I know I’ve made some very poor decisions recently, but I can give you
my complete assurance that my work will be back to normal.
Hell Gem

Alan Smithee posted:

what'd you use to make the gif btw

I can recommend https://www.screentogif.com

I made this with it once and it was pretty easy.

Hector Delgado
Sep 23, 2007

Time for shore leave!!
I guess I'll start calling Jeffrey "The Vaccine" as he cured GBS from a horrible plague.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

gently caress yo feedback thred

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.
At the end of the day, honestly, she could have kept posting and doing her poo poo but the siren's call of the GBS feedback thread proved too much for her. We were a drug that she couldn't resist

In terms of goldmining this, let's hold off for a few. There's reasons for this.

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
What thefuck are you idiots talking about

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

Smugworth posted:

if you buy a new one im just gonna change it back, drilldick.

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

verbal enema posted:

you

Fumble
Sep 4, 2006

verbal enema posted:

What thefuck are you idiots gloating about

Tai
Mar 8, 2006

verbal enema posted:

Band camp

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

verbal enema posted:

turn off your monitor lol

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Seth Pecksniff posted:

At the end of the day, honestly, she could have kept posting and doing her poo poo but the siren's call of the GBS feedback thread proved too much for her. We were a drug that she couldn't resist

In terms of goldmining this, let's hold off for a few. There's reasons for this.

yeah? and the reasons are ...?

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

verbal enema posted:

Some wack poo poo

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

trust me bro

neato burrito
Aug 25, 2002

bitch better have my chex mix

Can we put a Pepsi vending machine in the break room? I don't like Coke products. They know what they did.

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

I told you he had his one good idea for the day htcotc

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

for posterity here's a catch-up summary post

Hector Delgado
Sep 23, 2007

Time for shore leave!!

A failed slander attempt lol

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
lol lmao lmfao

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

beefdack

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

Smugworth posted:

Imo it's a good avatar

Drone_Fragger
May 9, 2007

I didn't buy this one but i assumed i got it for disagreeing with majority opinion in sad, hence the reference to the troubles.

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Alan Smithee posted:

how many times do you think tim allen made the home improvement grunts during sex?

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

Drone_Fragger posted:

I didn't buy this one but i assumed i got it for disagreeing with majority opinion in sad, hence the reference to the troubles.

This avatar also owns

They cant even buy proper insulting avs, :sad:

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

verbal enema posted:

lol lmao lmfao

All that needs to be said at this point, really

thunderspanks
Nov 5, 2003

crucify this

haven't the admins always been able to see who buys an av? I feel like this has come up in the past before. what a wild ride catching up on that thread was.

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Taskmaster 2023 Second Place Winner

Grimey Drawer
Well that's an embarrassing reveal for spr. Those she is critical of are still bad posters.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

thunderspanks posted:

haven't the admins/mods always been able to see who buys an av? I feel like this has come up in the past before. what a wild ride catching up on that thread was.

Looks like only when you buy your own because you have to be logged in.

Kchama
Jul 25, 2007

thunderspanks posted:

haven't the admins always been able to see who buys an av? I feel like this has come up in the past before. what a wild ride catching up on that thread was.

If you buy an AV for someone else, you are not logged in and I guess your IP isn't logged. You have to be logged in to buy it for yourself since it is 5 dollars cheaper. That 5 dollar discount is why she was caught.

Charles Bukowski posted:

Well that's an embarrassing reveal for spr. Those she is critical of are still bad posters.

It's way more than embarrassing. It's super hosed up.

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

Charles Bukowski posted:

she still could have called them out for being bad posters without the transphobia

zone
Dec 6, 2016

Charles Bukowski posted:

Going this far to "own bad posters" is less a reflection on those posters and more spr's own fault for thinking this was a good idea tbqh

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Taskmaster 2023 Second Place Winner

Grimey Drawer
Yeah surprised she posted after the reveal, I wouldn't have come back. I also wouldn't have done what she did after 20 years here.

The people that make the worst mistakes can still be right. Just uh, not about buying avatars to suggest others are harassing them. Smh. Easier ways to get rid of bigots and misogynists than lying about poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

thunderspanks
Nov 5, 2003

crucify this

Kchama posted:

If you buy an AV for someone else, you are not logged in and I guess your IP isn't logged. You have to be logged in to buy it for yourself since it is 5 dollars cheaper. That 5 dollar discount is why she was caught.

Ah, gotcha. Truthfully in all my years here I've never bought an av for another user and I bought this one in like.. gently caress, probably 2008.