Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

"Carbons? Purge? What are you talking about?!"

Drone_Fragger posted:

Yeah, which was essentially what I said. Teen witch was blamed at first but eventually people found it wasn't her. Thread should of stopped there, because frankly the claims made in the OP weren't true. Teen Witch hadn't edited the post as everyone had claimed, someone else had, and the thread then descended into people tearing into her post history to prove how cringe she was, rather than any kind of useful debate on, as you say, should edits to posts be visible. It was a garbage fire.

it was her “ post history” from like the last month in the thread she IK’d, badly, and was directly relevant to the discussion happening

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

No one in the thread had a problem AFAIK until a few specific posters showed up who never otherwise post in that thread and then a SAD thread mysteriously appeared :thunk:

people definitely had a problem with the thread but understandably did not complain about it in her weird fiefdom hth

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

Sid Vicious posted:

anyone here ever made a point and click adventure game before?

not since the days of like adventure game studio and macromedia fusion or w/e, there’s probably easier ways to do it now but just jump in and go for it - I’m pretty sure Myst was originally built in fuckin HyperCard which is basically old weird Mac powerpoint so like really all you need is anything that can easily capture mouse clicks

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

bagmonkey posted:

I think a few people who ate probes in this thread, as well as a poster who got an avatar out of this ordeal, should probably not post in GBS and go back into their subforums to post about video games or how much they are mad about women posting about sex or whatever the gently caress y'all are on about. That's how it used to be and that's how it should be, thanks

is this take actually based on anything past what you imagine the vast untamed lands beyond GBS are like or what exactly are you trying to do here, because it really reads like you’re trying to gatekeep the top level forum for some crazy reason

bagmonkey posted:

They are subforums for a reason btw

like honestly what is this insanely stupid poo poo.

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

Tai posted:

Feedback - LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

this loving website I’m dying lmao

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

oh wow who bought me this redtext av of a maimed cat telling me i should kill myself for not liking the cat pics. Space Kablooey, that you? wait nm the sagas thjread told me where it's from. thanks all

Jesus Christ lmfao hahahaha