Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

Yaoi Gagarin posted:

I think someone checked earlier and they are not an alt?

TDI only had Nohman and another very old one that hasn't posted for ages.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Pablo Nergigante posted:

I'm still in a dream... Dad Beater

little munchkin
Aug 15, 2010

symbolic posted:

My father was a relentlessly self-aggrandizing PS3 owner from Canada with low grade morality and a penchant for cancer diagnoses. My mother was a badass French spy named Fioaimes with multiple unloaded guns. My father would screenshot LP, he would hijack airplanes, he would make outrageous claims like he forgot his own name. Some times his discord mods would accuse slowbeef of slander, the sort of general malaise that only Patreon patrons possess and Yoko Taro laments. My childhood was typical, summers in Africa headshotting rhinos, driver's license lessons. In the spring he'd make my crayon drawings. When I was insolent I was placed in a burlap bag and forced to listen to him talk about Drakengard, pretty standard really. At the age of 12 I received his first alt account. At the age of 14 part 2, a contributer named The Shady Ego ritualistically added me to father's TVTropes page. There really is nothing like seeing a stock photo of yourself, it's breathtaking, I suggest you try it.

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
James Sunderland (the Dark Id): mary (The Dark Id) died of that damned disease 3 years ago...

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Made up my wife... and my daughter, just for youuuuuuu (Dad Beater)

stoopiduk
Nov 11, 2021

Scholtz posted:

If you have a loved one that is continuously attempting suicide via firearm, it is EXTREMELY important that you keep those guns inside the house and make sure they have easy access to them.

TDidy was minding his own business at home, indulging in his on-and-off favourite hobby of the past few years - chilling on his deathbed dying of terminal cancer, posting.

A sudden crash of glass as three assassins abseil into the house from the sky. Always ready, TDidy pulls the waiting gun from his mouth and blasts two of his abseilents to hell. "drat, I was just about to win," he thought.

He met the gaze of the last attacker in her reflection on a picture frame on the sideboard. He could see the logo of his employer transposed on her black goggles and the image of his children. Pixabay. The bosses had finally had enough. Even through her night vision goggles she had inviting eyes. TDidy thought of the times he and his wife had been joined by a number three... in foxholes, on birthdays, in Paris.

But he only had between negative ten years and a few hours to live. Maybe this was finally his time, his Last Post.

How long had it been since the full organ transplant to try and save his daughter's life? Since she slipped away, overstuffed with the heart and lungs of her trained killer father? It didn't matter. She was gone,. He couldn't save her, she was another notch on the bodycount... and he was riddled with the cancer that had plagued her.

He broke cover with a strain, lining up the .50 cal scope to his would-be killer. As his finger tightened on the trigger, he saw she was undressing. It was his hot assassin wife, suprising him for his birthday. He pulled the shot early, the bullet flying past his wife, unhooking her bra strap and landing centre mass on a Russian gunman on their lawn. Even when he tried to miss, he got the kill.

As number two sauntered towards him, xbox controller in hand, she slipped on some crayons and landed face-first on her neck. He was surrounded by death on all sides and there was only one thing he knew how to do in such situations... he picked up his laptop, opened GoFundMe, and launched Discord.

Martman
Nov 20, 2006

anyway we've all had a lot of fun... but personally I believe him

Note Block
May 14, 2007

nothing could fit so perfectly inside

Fun Shoe
In my restless dreams, I see that lets play...

copy
Jul 26, 2007

symbolic posted:

My father was a relentlessly self-aggrandizing PS3 owner from Canada with low grade morality and a penchant for cancer diagnoses. My mother was a badass French spy named Fioaimes with multiple unloaded guns. My father would screenshot LP, he would hijack airplanes, he would make outrageous claims like he forgot his own name. Some times his discord mods would accuse slowbeef of slander, the sort of general malaise that only Patreon patrons possess and Yoko Taro laments. My childhood was typical, summers in Africa headshotting rhinos, driver's license lessons. In the spring he'd make my crayon drawings. When I was insolent I was placed in a burlap bag and forced to listen to him talk about Drakengard, pretty standard really. At the age of 12 I received his first alt account. At the age of 14 part 2, a contributer named The Shady Ego ritualistically added me to father's TVTropes page. There really is nothing like seeing a stock photo of yourself, it's breathtaking, I suggest you try it.

Pablo Nergigante posted:

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

James Sunderland (the Dark Id): mary (The Dark Id) died of that damned disease 3 years ago...

lol

Note Block
May 14, 2007

nothing could fit so perfectly inside

Fun Shoe

Martman posted:

u better

cock's shotgun

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

Martman posted:

Same op

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

Boss, you pretended to be your fake dead daughter's Japanese friend? That's it, I'm aborting this LP..

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

stoopiduk posted:

TDidy was minding his own business at home, indulging in his on-and-off favourite hobby of the past few years - chilling on his deathbed dying of terminal cancer, posting.

A sudden crash of glass as three assassins abseil into the house from the sky. Always ready, TDidy pulls the waiting gun from his mouth and blasts two of his abseilents to hell. "drat, I was just about to win," he thought.

He met the gaze of the last attacker in her reflection on a picture frame on the sideboard. He could see the logo of his employer transposed on her black goggles and the image of his children. Pixabay. The bosses had finally had enough. Even through her night vision goggles she had inviting eyes. TDidy thought of the times he and his wife had been joined by a number three... in foxholes, on birthdays, in Paris.

But he only had between negative ten years and a few hours to live. Maybe this was finally his time, his Last Post.

How long had it been since the full organ transplant to try and save his daughter's life? Since she slipped away, overstuffed with the heart and lungs of her trained killer father? It didn't matter. She was gone,. He couldn't save her, she was another notch on the bodycount... and he was riddled with the cancer that had plagued her.

He broke cover with a strain, lining up the .50 cal scope to his would-be killer. As his finger tightened on the trigger, he saw she was undressing. It was his hot assassin wife, suprising him for his birthday. He pulled the shot early, the bullet flying past his wife, unhooking her bra strap and landing centre mass on a Russian gunman on their lawn. Even when he tried to miss, he got the kill.

As number two sauntered towards him, xbox controller in hand, she slipped on some crayons and landed face-first on her neck. He was surrounded by death on all sides and there was only one thing he knew how to do in such situations... he picked up his laptop, opened GoFundMe, and launched Discord.

Ok maybe we should have goldmined this earlier after all

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
Boss! Your daughter can't turn fourteen two years in a row! You've created a time paradox

Karma Tornado
Dec 21, 2007

The worst kind of tornado.

Joey McChrist posted:

Boss, you pretended to be your fake dead daughter's Japanese friend? That's it, I'm aborting this LP..

lol

FutureFriend
Dec 28, 2011

Joey McChrist posted:

lol

RC Cola
Aug 1, 2011

Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

stoopiduk posted:

euroshopper
Aug 14, 2021
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009

Pablo Nergigante posted:

lol

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009
*frantically trying to think of other references* look morty I turned myself into a cancer!

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Joey McChrist posted:

lol

FutureFriend
Dec 28, 2011

all of you chuds are gonna rue the day when thedarkid shows up at your door with 3 black belts and his hot equally-paid wife

Babe Magnet
Jun 2, 2008

just read the last 40 pages; lol

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

FutureFriend posted:

all of you chuds are gonna rue the day when thedarkid shows up at your door with 3 black belts and his hot equally-paid wife

I will not, as he is dead.

Yaoi Gagarin
Feb 20, 2014

Martman posted:

believe women, which means believe hikkiari

copy
Jul 26, 2007

gonna get murdered by the hottest, of age goth chick that's real and alive

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Contra Calculus
Nov 6, 2009

Gravy Boat 2k
I need a list of all let's players that can no longer distinguish between their lives and the backstories of the protagonists of the games they play

Blarghalt
May 19, 2010

THE DARK ID, YOU'VE CHANGED YOUR BIRTHDAY! YOU'VE CREATED A PARADOX!

Obnoxipus
Apr 4, 2011
dead gay forum, huh? now that gives me an idea (logs into fake wife's twitter account and opens a stock photo site in new tab)

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

copy posted:

gonna get murdered by the hottest, of age goth chick that's real and alive

Number Two is now single....

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
my daughter is dead
(later on twitter)
its my daughters birthday she turns 14... wish my dead son was here to see it

RSX11M
Sep 21, 2016

The Leader in Efficient Realtime Processing
Daughter Gay So What

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

IndestructibleCat posted:

Well if you want to know the Hot TDI lore. Hikkiari is supposedly the japanese best friend of the TheDarkId whom he saved from a suicide attempt back when they were 15. He apparently punched her (Hikkiari's) dad for being abusive. He then helped get her emancipated from her family and they have been best friends ever.

Assuming you believe all of this so far, Hikkiari nows lives with TDI and his """family""". This is the same person who took over his discord when his daughter died which is apparently the highest thing of priority when your best friend's daughter dies

I checked with the actual queer Japanese teens I advocate for and they all said I'm a cool badass mercenary with cancer

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

rough day at the dark id household today

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sT5jOrwqECQ&t=77s

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012

vyelkin posted:

I checked with the actual queer Japanese teens I advocate for and they all said I'm a cool badass mercenary with cancer

i thought we don't talk about vtubers anymore

FuturePastNow
May 19, 2014

I hope he comes back in a month to post let's plays like nothing happened

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Told ya

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

FuturePastNow posted:

I hope he comes back in a month to post let's plays like nothing happened

he's been dying of terminal cancer with only days to live since 2020 lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Studio
Jan 15, 2008

Only registered members can see post attachments!