Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

RenegadeStyle1 posted:

I guess things are really different in different parts of Texas. I learned about all of our atrocities and how bad they were in school and I went to school in Texas.

wow, you talked about that goon chili recipe in school?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

SirSamVimes posted:

My favourite thing about that meltdown is that one of the characters in question was gay, just not with the character he wanted her to be gay with.

waiiiiiit are we talking about the gunnerkrieg court thing?

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

EorayMel posted:

Wait why are you a cspam elon musk thread ik

a related question, why is there multiple dedicated Elon musk threads? and why do they all call him leon? leon is a cool person name.

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

Tenkaris posted:

Re4make synergy

[original re4 voice]: you’re small time tesler

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

theres a gbs and cspam elon thread and as far as i can tell they are both the same thread with the same posters in some cases

Tbh, one would hate to miss out on any new name scrambles.

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

im going to probe people who post twitter embeds and give random posters joe gangtags

“Never in the field of human conflict was so much owed by so many to so few”.

-supremAn

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

Psycho Landlord posted:

Or just post about yakuza, like that's never a bad thing to post about

kiryu is great and all but why no stand-alone majima game?

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

Cuttlefush posted:

i like goro majima

hell, same

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

cheetah7071 posted:

let's take this opportunity to remember to be nice to our moms. Call your mom if you haven't talked to her in a while, sagas thread

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

Boba Pearl posted:

I totally get how covid broke some people brain but how do you manage that in today's society. Like you hvae to go grocery shopping eventually.

somehow i don't think a lot of these kinds of posters are going shopping for fresh fruits and veggies.

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

B33rChiller posted:

[Redacted meltdown]
Hey some of us have legitimate reasons to be watching the clock until we don't have to worry about certain people forcing themselves back into our lives. People don't choose their mothers. Let them choose to leave them.

fair. sure those problematic/lovely moms exist, and it sucks to have them. all the sympathy in the world there.

but I’m not sure a well intentioned mom trying to connect with her doomer kid who is spiraling out of control is really one of those?

but idk, the covid threads are just weird depression factories to me and honestly more sad than anything else.

anyway, yak2 is good thus far, but not quite as good as zero.

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

ilmucche posted:

Bloodstained ritual of the night has been pretty good. Switching loadouts on the fly to try and match up with enemies has been neat, but I'm disappointed the knife boots are slashing damage and not slashy.

Would be nice to have a health bar on bosses too

i wanted more of it, like i always want with a metroidvania. i'd give it a B+. but it is a fun game to play, for sure.

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

ilmucche posted:

I don't think I'm that far in really. Just gotten the camera thing working so I think I can get on the train? The gate still wouldn't open so got to figure it out

I'm excited to eventually find out if all these random places to sit down actually do anything

yeah, if you get the photo id, the train eventually gets moving.

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

Spanish Manlove posted:

I just wanna know if the COVID couple hooking up sounds like when you put shoes in the dryer when they try to neck each other while wearing the "going to Costco" helmets

asking permission to let your dick out of the airlock and to initiate docking procedures is the height of foreplay.

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

wife found out i was cheating because she snooped through my phone and found out i was worried about getting the whooping cough.

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

Dr. Cool Aids posted:

it was all your assfucking of strangers that clued her in, actually.

lol

drat, diagnosed by the doctor thyself.

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

Inexplicable Humblebrag posted:

this implies a Dr Lukewarm AIDs, Dr Hot AIDs, etc

Dr. Feelgood-AIDS, married into the AIDS family.

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

Heath posted:

Can't believe the Barbie movie astroturfing has hit SA

another dastardly cia psyop, like skyline chili.

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

i like to imagine people talking about “crews” like they’re some victory records Street team from 1999.

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

where does copying and pasting a Wikipedia entry fall on the scale?

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

Feels Villeneuve posted:

He is mad with power.

one might even say milquetoast

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

Metis of the Hallway posted:

What containment threads contain is actually all the posts for us to laugh at

my friend, this site is just a single, huge containment thread.

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

i am bummed these happen at times when i fast asleep (ala jeffery) in my european mole hole, like this:

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

Cuttlefush posted:

that just means you get to watch them for the first time after they get the music added

i know, but i miss the thrill of the arena, the roar of the crowd, the spectacle, the brutal combat of the izcrew in all of its glory.

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

idgi

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

Grassy Knowles posted:

kompressor was a pretty good kmfdm parody.

that was drew of married to the sea fame right?

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

Grassy Knowles posted:

and holy gently caress it was 2006 that kompressor retired and drew revealed himself.

man, it's weird that he and his (then? still?) wife really defined so much of the mid 2000s internet. i haven't thought about them in years, tbh. i hope he (they?) are doing well and living a good life in ohio.

NoiseAnnoys fucked around with this message at 17:34 on Apr 12, 2023

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

its when you beat your wife in mario party and she files for a divorce

Served Papers Mario.

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

made it onto the top 100 ignored users list...

i admire your gumption and work ethic, 16bb.

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

what was Hogge Wild’s deal anyway?

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

ah.

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

Autisanal Cheese posted:

the gently caress

that’s the idea I’m guessing

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

Tism the Dragon Tickler posted:

The m slur? That's a paddlin.

ban + 30 for spelling it with a hard T.

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

when word filter modding and speech to text collide…

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

Endorph posted:

im convinced guy mann bought a bunch of followers for his twitter account because he has 20k but even his biggest posts only manage like 300 likes/50 retweets, and his patreon only has literally 10 subs.

absolutely and without a doubt.

Nuns with Guns posted:

Yeah, a genuine SAD success story!

say what you will about fluff, but the image of him just coming out of nowhere and atomizing guy mann sticks out in my mind. just some fed up restaurant manager vaporizing the most shrill, pedantic, obnoxious neckbeard.

NoiseAnnoys fucked around with this message at 09:31 on Apr 15, 2023

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

Antivehicular posted:

Keyblade Panda fails the QTE and gets one-shot by the miniboss gets mulched by a boulder in the village

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

lol at calling it "research".

doing a dissertation of FYAD subforum name changes

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

i'm gonna give 16bbh some positive attention because lol they are doing the lor'ds work.

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

The Wicked ZOGA posted:

I mean what are the odds he used a pre-existing fighting game engine. Basically 100% right.

i will be shocked as hell if it isn’t mugen

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

Grassy Knowles posted:

Cabbagepots’s Giant Dames Are Enormous; Big Fighting* Chicks*

Asterisk for sharps

GGG/ Gigan’s Got Gams

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

Anime Store Adventure posted:

Yeah this thread loves to talk about “good” “games” but I wanna hear more about thief simulator. It looks like weird pseudo-sim trash and there’s nothing I love more, but I haven’t been able to justify trying it.

More games need to be about lovely, low stakes crime. Fromsoft is all out here with big bosses and some guy who eats poop that you can hit with a big sword to save like, bonfires or whatever. Other RPGs are like being in a superhero movie.

More stuff where I have to smash the glass of a vending machine to steal candy bars to sell to kids at the park (or equivalent bullshit crimes.)

a teenage vandalism simulator would be awesome.