Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nuns with Guns
Jul 23, 2010

It's fine.
Don't worry about it.

FirstnameLastname posted:

3mo seems pretty excessive, i didn't notice that

i mean for rn thats still covering larry synthy harolds weird wild adventure podima spr and even the astralworld incident i think? thats a lotta time when anything over like, 2 weeks would prob have the same desired cooldown effect or w/e

I'm guessing it's mostly for real time problems where people are hot and angry that really need a SAD thread instead. I don't see a reason to block the Podima, some plague rats, or Harold incidents. (I don't see a reason to keep peeking at any PMF thread Harold might have though.) The Larry and Synthy issue is probably a no-go on the "No Free X Posts" rule more than anything.

Zulily Zoetrope posted:

I think this thread should also be a space for having a good time with enemies

:haibrower:

Nuns with Guns fucked around with this message at 02:36 on Apr 2, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nuns with Guns
Jul 23, 2010

It's fine.
Don't worry about it.

You stole my bit!

Nuns with Guns
Jul 23, 2010

It's fine.
Don't worry about it.

Kazinsal posted:

Does anyone have covid is over respirator mask face shield Costco guy handy? Someone I’m talking to doesn’t believe he’s real

I just have this version right now:

Violen posted:

mawarannahr posted:

To give an example of my own, my behavior was influenced by the COVID thread and I owe my relationship of nearly 3 years to the mask recommendations in that thread; we'll probably get married.

https://i.imgur.com/8yp3j4d.mp4

Nuns with Guns
Jul 23, 2010

It's fine.
Don't worry about it.
Please stop fighting over touhou music.

Also Captain Invictus only posted touhou stuff because someone else already dropped some music into the thread. And I don't really know much about touhou, but I know enough to say it's not "vtuber adjacent" so whatever.

Nuns with Guns
Jul 23, 2010

It's fine.
Don't worry about it.

Gulping Again posted:

oh i got them mixed up.

i can only remember so many different really dumb guys

Rutibex was that vein of soft bigot who occasionally let some racism about Muslims, homophobia, transphobia, or vile misogyny leak out over the years across a lot of different thread, and he should've been hit with a permaban a long while ago. But they were little nuggets buried in his rap sheet between big segments of more pedestrian stupid video game arguments.

Still, it was very funny how he'd brag about making pirated board games by printing out scans of boards and card pieces and taping them to cereal boxes. And after he was threadbanned from the Path of Exile thread he made an alt to keep posting bad build advice there, and got upset when people knew it was him and his alt got banned.

Nuns with Guns
Jul 23, 2010

It's fine.
Don't worry about it.

Mad Hamish posted:

This is something that an eight-year-old child would be proud of figuring out, oh my God.

I had to dig out a picture he posted:

Rutibex posted:

Talisman unfun? No I don't think so! Nothing quite captures the nail biting edge of your seat dice rolling of Talisman. I would never besmirch the good name of Talisman. Just look at this custom set I made, pulling content from every beautiful edition of Talisman as well as dozens of great homebrew internet expansions. Over 1,000 adventure cards split into 5 decks (outer, inner, timescape, dungeon, city), 250 spells, and 80 classes. I initially mixed in Pathfinder Adventure cards but have since made the set 100% Talisman.

I wasn't going to sit by and have it's good name sullied, Talisman has just as much strategic depth as Arkham Horror :colbert:

Keep in mind that Talisman has a board that looks something like this when you add on all the expansions:

He was constantly recommending this game to new people.

Zulily Zoetrope posted:

I don't think there's any harm in wanting both witches and computers to be real, so long as you don't also dehumanize a bunch of marginalized groups for some reason in the process.

There might be someone out there harmlessly wishing for that stuff, but thankfully we don't have to contemplate that with Rutibex.

Nuns with Guns
Jul 23, 2010

It's fine.
Don't worry about it.
I will choose an alternative dialog path....

Taeke posted:

It looks like the kind of thing I would've loved to sink my teeth in when I was 14 years old and had like infinite spare time.

As an adult I'm playing Cyberpunk 2077 right now when I have an hour or two not working or taking care of the kids and I'm pretty much winging it with the skill tree and stuff because whatever, I just want to sneak and shoot and drive around with the occasional break for some pretty decent story and characters. gently caress optimising poo poo, I'll just reload a save if I fail a couple of times and turn down the difficulty if I need to. Haven't had to do that yet on hard difficulty, it seems pretty forgiving for my generalist playstyle right now. I did have to so that couple of times with Assassins Creed Odyssey though and I feel 0 zero shame about it. Days of caring about that are way behind me.

I was holding off on getting Cyberpunk 2077 until things got patched into a functioning state. I heard they're planning to completely overhaul the melee combat system, so I was waiting on that and/or the DLC to see how that shapes up.

Gambit from the X-Men posted:

is wo long fun? I've never played a souls or soulslike, but i enjoy DMC, bayonetta, and dragon's dogma, and it's on gamepass, the greatest deal in gaming

I was enjoying Wo Long and I want to get back to it but I think I prefer Nioh 2's combat style to Wo Long's in a lot of ways. I will note that it's a Team Ninja B-team that worked on it, and not the dedicated Nioh team, and I think it feels a bit more limited and stiffer because of that. If it's on Gamepass though then it's free, and it doesn't hurt to try out.

Nuns with Guns
Jul 23, 2010

It's fine.
Don't worry about it.

Tism the Dragon Tickler posted:

Touhou music owns and the weirdo should be chain probated until he stops posting imho

I was debating probating him last night but it was late and it seemed like he was opting to not follow the dark path before I went to bed. But then NeatHeteroDude baited him into a hand tip and probation in C-SPAM, and I can't think of a more severe punishment honestly.

Nuns with Guns
Jul 23, 2010

It's fine.
Don't worry about it.

Heath posted:

Cyberpunk is good but it's best when you never use guns and merely punch everyone

I was thinking of that, yeah, which is a lot of why a promised melee combat overhaul was making me hold off.

Nuns with Guns
Jul 23, 2010

It's fine.
Don't worry about it.
Thinking about this again and laughing

breadnsucc posted:

I watched the video a few times to try to figure out what happened, but you can see that person get assaulted, you can also watch videos of the same poo poo heads confessing to the assault later that same day on camera lmao. Anyways if you watch, you can see exactly when Tiny does get hit, at least one shot hits his ballistic shield and ricochets into his foot. You can see him flinch and the ballistic shield jump and such. You can see that the person doesn't use or move their left arm much after the assault, I'm wondering if they broke it.

(USER WAS PERMABANNED FOR THIS POST)

Identifed by cops because after the shooting he ran a small distance away, changed shirts, and the panopticon caught his dorky tribal tattoo on camera

Then a few days later cops caught him vandalizing a tattoo shop with a spray can and took him in.

Also lol at this

Nuns with Guns
Jul 23, 2010

It's fine.
Don't worry about it.

pentyne posted:

also the various attempts by several cool zone posters to minimize the entire thing including "well he was just shooting into the distance, it's pretty much fine"

edit: lol forgot the black bloc antifa medic post

I remember a lot of the QCS thread was also asserting this must be a lie because Andy Ngo publicized it, as if he wasn't the kind of guy who'd swoop in on an easy layup to push a narrative about a dangerous antifa supersoldier genetically spliced with a stick insect.

Nuns with Guns
Jul 23, 2010

It's fine.
Don't worry about it.

Seth Pecksniff posted:

God drat what a prescient post

You think he knows he's permabanned?

Does it count as precognition if it's some trauma-fueled breakdown/revenge fantasy thing you're hyping yourself up for over several months? And yeah I'm sure he knows he's permabanned by now.

ulvir posted:

was the is the guy who was shooting wildly into the distance while his arm and whole body swayed and swung with every single shot?

Yes he is a very narrow Insulindian Phasmid of a man.

Nuns with Guns
Jul 23, 2010

It's fine.
Don't worry about it.

lol

Roger Ebert would 100% appreciate the hot girl fighting game in Yakuza 0. Maybe even the hot girl fighting game where they dress as bugs in Yakuza Kiwami.

Nuns with Guns
Jul 23, 2010

It's fine.
Don't worry about it.

rodbeard posted:

He didn't even hate video games he just had an overly pedantic definition of art that excluded them.

I don't even feel like it was overly-pedantic. He just had a severe disdain for "corporate art" and yeah most major video games are deeply, cynically corporate works. If he was still around today he would've dumped on the MCU and triggered a similar nerd rage meltdown as Martin Scorsese.

Nuns with Guns
Jul 23, 2010

It's fine.
Don't worry about it.
Here is something that loops Roger Ebert, Bioshock Infinite Is the Greatest Art, and a SA Legend all up into one neat little ball:

https://twitter.com/retronauts/status/1643247253543596033

Nuns with Guns
Jul 23, 2010

It's fine.
Don't worry about it.
Here's a comic about Something Awful: https://twitter.com/bransonreese/status/1643985707550273538

Nuns with Guns
Jul 23, 2010

It's fine.
Don't worry about it.

The Wicked ZOGA posted:

Thank you for sharing this. I will not be reading it.

tl;dr the fake username "rear end Focused Cenobite" made me laugh.

Nuns with Guns
Jul 23, 2010

It's fine.
Don't worry about it.

Ammat The Ankh posted:

IIRC, the meltdown over a character not being gay was because she... had a positive interaction with a male character.

He was losing his mind because he wanted protagonist and deuteragonist of Gunnerkrigg Court to date, yes. They're teen girls. It was in the middle of a chapter where the main girl was pretending to be interested in a boy so she could shoot him down and hurt his feelings. (It did not hurt his feelings at all.)

ChibiSoma posted:

Oh good, generic teen romance spotted. Interest shooting through the floor.

Jack is the least interesting male in anything since Sailor Moon. :v:

Then the comic's author showed up

Tea-san posted:

ChibiSoma posted:

Oh good, generic teen romance spotted. Interest shooting through the floor.

Jack is the least interesting male in anything since Sailor Moon. :v:

Hey man, you missed a few words out of your post. Here, I'll post the comments you Tweeted at me:

Chibisoma posted:

Well, Gunnerkrigg Court's decided to sink ships and hook Annie up with Jack, it seems. Interest completely hit rock bottom. Thanks, Tom!
Oh good, generic straight romance #2,405,120. Yawn. No Kat/Annie End, no reading. Jack's the least interesting male since Chiba Mamoru.
And to Tom: gently caress you for not taking a god drat chance, you cowardly loving bitch. "Nope. Everyone has to be straight!" gently caress you.
Remember the lesson GCC teaches us: Be straight, otherwise your peers won't like you. #GunnerkriggCourt #fuckingasshole #badendconfirmed
Now I definitely need to get to work on writing a guide because otherwise the urge to strange that cowardly little prick won't go away.
Yeah, can't do it. Hey @gunnerkrigg - good job sinking ships and ruining the comic, you weak god drat writer.
@gunnerkrigg Can't have the main characters be bi/gay, right? That's for the two designated 'weirdo' characters, huh? gently caress you, you prick.
@gunnerkrigg No, really, it's nice of you to have a 'please stop reading now' arc. Real considerate of you.
@gunnerkrigg - proving that making a bi/gay character the lead isn't worth the trouble. You're really breakin' down barriers there, Tom.
Hey kids: If you're gay, you should be off where you can't be seen. You must be straight. Remember the lessons that @gunnerkrigg taught us.
loving makes me sick. Great, one more generic straight romance with a bland male lead. Good job @gunnerkrigg you loving coward.
Need to go watch @GeorgeTakei say/do things to calm down. Stupid anti-gay bullshit ruining my morning. Off to Youtube I go...

And here's part of the stuff you said on my forum:

Chibisoma posted:

Really. I'm going to start magically liking Jack and the fact that Tom's ensured we won't get anything resembling a Kat/Annie end?

Great, one more boring-rear end straight romance. Tons of potential lost and for what? Because Tom didn't feel like taking any chances. That's for the two designated 'weird' kids in the comic, huh? Can't have the main characters interested in each other, despite all the little hints (and sometimes not so little ones) dropped all over the place. Must make them straight, boring, and ensure they wind up with the worst characters in the comic.

Yeah, tell me what there is to look forward to with this couple, hoss. You seem to be all for it. Jack's the most boring lead in any romance since Chiba Mamoru from Sailormoon. ::) There's not a single interesting (or redeeming) thing about him and yet it's looking increasingly like Annie's going to end up with him.

Because straight people, that's why. God forbid GCC take a chance with anything. Nope, must conform to the status quo and leave that gay poo poo to the weirdo characters, right?

Yeah, no. gently caress you and gently caress Tom. I guess it's nice he made a 'please stop reading my webcomic, it's becoming like any other teen romance strip' arc though. Real considerate-like. Always good to see straightforward, boring fuckin' romance blooming. And at the end, they'll have a kid, Annie'll die, and Kat'll be there to talk about the kid's adventures in the school or some other stereotypically generic thing. Because the kids must be like the parents, always and forever.

Thanks for your interest!

Nuns with Guns
Jul 23, 2010

It's fine.
Don't worry about it.

HopperUK posted:

I thought that was Bibs. Perhaps today I learn that I've thought Chibisoma and Bibs were the same person this whole time

Chibisoma was mad about his controller and had a twitter meltdown at the Bastion developers about it. MrBibs had other video game fights with developers, like arguing with RopeKid in the Fallout New Vegas thread. Plus the time Jack from Red Letter Media told him on stream "MrBibs you are completely wrong."

Nuns with Guns
Jul 23, 2010

It's fine.
Don't worry about it.

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

there was another goon whose kids were frightened of the ai in mario party and wouldnt play it for fear of losing

This made me remember the polar opposite: kids who love Bloodborne bosses

U-DO Burger posted:

My wedding anniversary was last month so I was showing our wedding album to my kids. My 6-year-old daughter looked at the photos and asked about what her mother was wearing. We explained that it's a veil, that you can see through it, and women often wear them for-

"You're wearing the same thing the queen boss in Bloodborne wears!"

I tensed up, and my wife gave me a very pointed look. My daughter happily grabbed the strategy guide and flipped to Yharnam. She was right!

My 4-year-old son's impression: "Her dress is very messy."

father of the year, right here :slick:

Nuns with Guns
Jul 23, 2010

It's fine.
Don't worry about it.

HopperUK posted:

It's not the same as this guy but we booted a few people from Games because they only ever posted in the Star Citizen thread - I mean, only EVER posted there, this is the Star Citizen forum for them - and they hadn't absorbed the rest of SA's general culture and how it's shifted over the years. So one long-time poster there thought it was fine to start expressing textbook transphobic 'I just wish they wouldn't dilute what it means to be a woman' poo poo, and when they got booted suddenly there were two more all 'oh it's all WITCH HUNTS now? it's all WRONGTHINK now? people can't have OPINIONS now?'

A lot of the Star Citizen thread are (or at least used to be) reddit transplants that migrated over specifically just for SC chat. I remember at one point someone did the "Boy this user sure does suck [posts hyperlink code that always links back to your profile]" joke in the thread, and one of them didn't get the joke and started sending angry PMs to the jokester and made a couple defensive posts in the thread about it.

To that thread's credit though most of the posters told the transphobes to shut up or gently caress off.

Doctor Goat posted:

There was also them trying to dox FAU, only being able to find a dog, and it not being a dog that is in any way related to FAU

I remember looking at that thread because some people told me some chat logs of me talking in IRC were posted there. They were in the middle of trying to doxx Baby Black Goku because he trolled the creepy Schmorky thread until it got gassed and I think he was the one where they allegedly found his dog but it wasn't actually his. They were also gleeful about how they'd scraped all the pet picture threads and could "doxx everyone's pets" now. It was a lot of obviously aggrieved GBS 2.0 posters who didn't like that people thought GBS 2.0 sucked for some reason...

:thunk:

Nuns with Guns
Jul 23, 2010

It's fine.
Don't worry about it.
If anyone really wants to talk more about why nobody noticed that Driftingmouse was a permabanned psycho for a long while then that's definitely something for SAD shop talk and how easy or reliable alt checks are and not here. If he said something funny or whatever, sure, bring it up here, but it sounds like he was more of a miserable creep than anything.

Nuns with Guns
Jul 23, 2010

It's fine.
Don't worry about it.

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

It's not so much that it was ever funny, but it's vaguely interesting because even by gimmick account standards, reregging repeatedly to post vaguely famous people obit threads is a strange gimmick.

Yeah no idea lol. I guess if not for jerkoff reasons, then just to see how long he could be a constant low-key irritant with no redeeming qualities before the hammer dropped on his head? It's weird how often that happens here, but I suppose part of that is this is one of the few places that would allow "gimmick" posting for more than a couple attempts before being shut down.

Nuns with Guns
Jul 23, 2010

It's fine.
Don't worry about it.
[GBS mods getting into the Naruto kancho pose]

"Alright it's alt check time you pissbabies."

Nuns with Guns
Jul 23, 2010

It's fine.
Don't worry about it.

Arivia posted:

I have here in my hand a list of 205 Vincent Van Goatse alts that were known to the mods as being permabanned and who nevertheless are still posting and shaping the culture of the Something Awful forums.

Georgia O'Queef

Michelassjello

Pee'er-Auguste Rumpnoir

Leonardo Da Vagina

Mary Casshatt

Pablo Picasso... wait gently caress

Nuns with Guns
Jul 23, 2010

It's fine.
Don't worry about it.

That guy sure loves calling things "toilet x"

Nuns with Guns
Jul 23, 2010

It's fine.
Don't worry about it.
I'd make a joke about Haman Karn, but I'm worried someone will pull up her Gundam wiki page and really give me a grilling over it.

Nuns with Guns
Jul 23, 2010

It's fine.
Don't worry about it.

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

i dont know how to do anything lol

hell, same.

EorayMel posted:

Everyone's/Neurotic › As American as loving your wife too loud and having some apple cider

I 100% believe this was the real Richard Dawkins in spite of his insistence otherwise.

Nuns with Guns
Jul 23, 2010

It's fine.
Don't worry about it.
For future reference re: dissenting opinions on the active COVID threads, I think it'd be more productive to have a better counter to "it's not al like that" than telling the person to gently caress off or whatever. The deadly bon bons and dog bricking posters ate bans because they did stick out above the sea of nonsense chatter and white noise.

They were funny/horrifying moments, and if there's more amusing bits to have a passing laugh at, I'm fine with them getting linked here. If there's horrifying, gross, or depressive stuff that's not being stopped, I can take it to the mods or admins because I find that poo poo intolerable. Or bring it another mod/admin, or post them in SAD so they can be acted on.

Nuns with Guns fucked around with this message at 14:40 on Apr 11, 2023

Nuns with Guns
Jul 23, 2010

It's fine.
Don't worry about it.

pentyne posted:

The dog bricker required a thread in QCS because it was only a minor probe, and like clockwork it devolved into the "concern trolls/crew" arguements.

Yeah and Mr. Bon Bon needed a thread there before he ate a ban as well. And this was after months of posting weird fanfics about how the nazis had infiltrated this comedy forum from top to bottom, plus the way he encouraged and constructed those creepy FBI Most Wanted lists of posters. That's what I mean though, if there's still rancid poo poo that's floating around, I'd rather it be pointed out so we could flush it.

I do wish we could reach a state where every criticism of posts, specific posting behavior, overly-permissive modding, etc. could just be co-posters being concerned and not "an attack on ~my forum/thread~ by An Enemy Stand" but I don't know what can be done about that. The political discussion spaces seem to get that pretty bad, maybe just from the way political discourse pushes people into rigid binaries online? I dunno, I guess that is beyond the scope of this thread, too.

Nuns with Guns
Jul 23, 2010

It's fine.
Don't worry about it.
I don't really like it when threads are winking back and forth at each other and eventually the dumbest, most obnoxious people in either thread decide a civil war is underway and start jumping into the threads and start turning both into gibbering flame wars. I don't believe it's a coordinated thing and rarely some properly directed grudge. Let's just skip over auditing each other's recent posts and find something else to laugh at.

Spanish Manlove posted:

It was the hell thread and was a really funny idea at the time but it was the dumbest possible plan to deal with that issue. What ended up happening was that it just created a bunch of antibiotic resistant bacteria that rotted and festered until the point that amputation was needed.

The hell thread was a combination of a gamergate thread, fat people mockery, and something else? It sounded like a really miserable combination of stuff that wouldn't lead anywhere good.

Nuns with Guns
Jul 23, 2010

It's fine.
Don't worry about it.
I don't know anything about Path of Exile, but I got one of those discount coupons for Warframe so I could finally buy slots for more robot bodies and started pumping them out of the easy bake oven. Really digging Vauban, who throws traps and Sonic the Hedgehog speed boost pads everywhere, and Valkyr, who is robot lady Wolverine and screams to power herself and friends up.

Nuns with Guns
Jul 23, 2010

It's fine.
Don't worry about it.

Dandywalken posted:

Yeah Warframes a fun one def. Good monetization overall imo vs peers.

Yeah, it teases you to spend IRL money but after I understood the menus I could see if you're just patient and treat it as a game you play a couple hours every day or two it's pretty fun.

Feels Villeneuve posted:

i like the character designs but the game is just kind of boring...

Some designs are cool, some get silly but I guess it is an anime robot ninja game. The big bottleneck definitely seems to be having more warframes to keep combat interesting because yeah I was getting bored of doing a similar loop of missions with only 3 of the things.

Nuns with Guns
Jul 23, 2010

It's fine.
Don't worry about it.

I LIKE FROSTYS posted:

Seller: OutdoorExplore
Name of item: 14 sticks
Cost of item: $44 + ship
Shipping time: 2 days
Misc. Comments: Better than ebay sticks! No twigs, just natural sticks from outside.
Rating: 5/5

drat, SA Mart has authentic stick dealers? I've really been missing out.

Nuns with Guns
Jul 23, 2010

It's fine.
Don't worry about it.

Leal posted:

They should make IKs be immune to the block list

You need to grind up a high enough embarrassing post count to qualify for modship to be unblockable and simultaneously break every ignore list you're already on because it teaches you a lesson about the importance of hard work and failure.

Nuns with Guns
Jul 23, 2010

It's fine.
Don't worry about it.

fun hater posted:

the webcomic thread in cccc used to be total dog poo poo but its good now. i forgot why it got exiled but the bss comic thread has a meltdown if you dare say anything negative about webcomics. or anything positive about webcomics. or anything about webcomics

It was like one person who was over-reactive to negativity, but there are so many other places to talk about webcomics here that people just shifted tabs.

Oxxidation posted:

the CCCC thread was originally in YCS and more of a standard mock thread, though it did occasionally dig up gems like It Hurts!! when it moved to byob it kept doing its thing for a while until some people started posting scans of published comics, which vastly improved the vibe and had everyone looking out for things they enjoyed rather than things to poo poo on

that iteration of the thread is gone because notorious rear end in a top hat Hogge Wilde reported it over and over again for the comic scans until the mods deleted it out of concern over potential legal action, but the general change in attitude stuck

I think the CCCC webcomic thread was originally inheriting both the YCS posting and the Ctrl+Alt+Del mockthread that was rebooted in GBS 2.0 after webcomic mockthreads were banned from BSS for being too sociopathic. And to be a little fair to the BSS webcomic thread, there was a period where posting a webcomic that was... I guess too lame by some arbitrary metric? Would lead to GBS 2.0 "lol if you care about webcomic" eruption before things mellowed out. So I guess the touchyness about negativity is rooted in not having that kind of miserable posting come back.

Nuns with Guns
Jul 23, 2010

It's fine.
Don't worry about it.

Tokyo Sexwale posted:

SA's most miserable dickhead has pivoted to scraping the sagas thread for Twitter material instead of reporting posts that call him a miserable dickhead

The admins did also go and permaban all his accounts and several alts that never posted after it was pointed out in SAD that he was jonesing for things to post to twitter so bad that he was digging out pretty raw personal memorial posts from the In Memoriam thread in QCS/SAD to repost on his stupid twitter account.

Nuns with Guns
Jul 23, 2010

It's fine.
Don't worry about it.

Endorph posted:

im convinced guy mann bought a bunch of followers for his twitter account because he has 20k but even his biggest posts only manage like 300 likes/50 retweets, and his patreon only has literally 10 subs.

lol that would be something I'd expect from the guy who has bought at least a half dozen accounts here and must has some more on standby cloaked under a VPN service to content farm.

Nuns with Guns
Jul 23, 2010

It's fine.
Don't worry about it.

fosborb posted:

was that the response? awesome. that poo poo was extremely hosed up

Yeah, a genuine SAD success story!

rodbeard posted:

I'm not sure where to raise the issue, but Guy Mann is posting screenshots from the goon memorial thread as content for his weird Twitter account. Is there any way to stop him from seeing the forums entirely? That seems to be way too personal to be grabbing and reposting on the general internet.

Fluffdaddy posted:

When I get home from work I am going to obliterate all of his accounts.

Fluffdaddy posted:

I read the Twitter account. That's sicko poo poo so I permad his accounts and will be on the lookout for new ones.

Fluffdaddy posted:

I panel permad them and added a lepers colony entry for the one. He also had a few 0 post accounts I got too

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nuns with Guns
Jul 23, 2010

It's fine.
Don't worry about it.

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

ngl the extra attention i've been getting lately is making me uncomfortable

I appreciate the work you and the heroic C-SPAM mods who empowered you did to make this forum safer both for women and dogs, but yeah if this is all getting too weird take some time to relax or chill out elsewhere.