Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??

fun hater posted:

its the other one that has never been successfully ejected from my brain. go ahead and look away if you dare bitch

this poo poo is so insane i cant help but laugh thinking abt someone drawing this entire thing and at no point going "hmm hold on"

I am genuinely speechless

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??

Lmao oh word?

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??
https://twitter.com/SA__moment/status/1646803223821336577?t=a4hByx9_3YVZVloXQsNJ6w&s=19

Of course this joyless piece of poo poo would try to poo poo on the IZWF.

God dammit I need to stop hate scrolling this account :cripes:

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??

Endorph posted:

this guy was in the pizza tower discord when that game was just starting out and was friends with the dev and was so annoying he got booted and had his character removed from the game

holy poo poo :lmao:

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??
I've been playing Thief Simulator because it's fun to just smash poo poo up with a crowbar and then haul rear end.down the street carrying a TV. I am the terror of this one suburb

It also has just enough jank to be charming without being anmoying

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??

Anime Store Adventure posted:

Yeah this thread loves to talk about “good” “games” but I wanna hear more about thief simulator. It looks like weird pseudo-sim trash and there’s nothing I love more, but I haven’t been able to justify trying it.

There's a lot more game to it than I first expected. Once the tutorial section is over you're pretty much free to roam a decently sized suburb. You unlock new tools and stuff the more you level up, like I just unlocked these gloves that let you climb certain fences with vines on them.

Casing a place is almost Hitman-esque, you can buy info on a house but if you're clever enough you can find and mark some easy entrances yourself. 112's front door has a level 3 lock on it, but the gate to his back yard only has a level 1, and the dumb bitch keeps his back window open all the time. Stuff like that.

You also want to keep an eye out for the people being home, if you can mark them (same as marking possible entries), it'll keep track of part of their schedule so you know when they're home and when they aren't. You can just sleep in your car until they go to work, then Koolaid through the window and hoover up their belongings :v: It takes multiple times to get their whole schedule and it's not always 100% correct, still not sure if that's a bug or just accurate human behaviour but I'm gonna say the latter.

Police work like police, they drive to the location instantly when called (white suburb) then they look around for three minutes and decide nothing can be done (they're still cops).

Anyway my point is game's fun

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??
Oh also you can decorate your little burglar shack with the poo poo you stole while waiting for an online buyer, otherwise just take it to the pawn shop. There are tons of TVs don't bother hoarding them I've never seen anyone request one onljne

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Radia kicked rear end and I’m sad she left. Hope she’s doing well

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??

TheMightyBoops posted:

Based on why they said they were demodded and considering the new information that has come to light I postulate that Leon was demodded because an IK got them with the old:

“If you type my biggest posting enemies’s pw in the discord it automatically changes it to ********* .”

MorrowindJoeBiden69

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??
Wtf

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??
I was one of the first kids at school to get the internet, so after school I'd get on the dial up and scribble down as many cheat codes as I could to distribute to the other kids. Gamewinners ftw

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Tanimura sucks!!!

YOU suck!!!

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??
Game Genie was more of a father figure to me than my real dad

Danaru fucked around with this message at 23:55 on Apr 20, 2023

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

you have to make sure the cruis ship doesnt sail away use surf and then push the truck to get the mew dumbass

I'm still mad about this one

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??
https://twitter.com/RGGSoundBox/status/1649485315701198860?t=fw0xcobvaMKjpL1pXHj0fA&s=19

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??
What the gently caress is vag inna

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??
Hey why was I unable to call Riichi last turn I was at ready hand

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??

Heath posted:

I forget how this one works but does it automatically pop up the option to riichi or do you have to hit X/square to do it?

Apparently you have to hit square first for that specific prompt to come up :cripes: It makes sense but also god dammit

E: Also the Riichi theme is a loving banger

Danaru fucked around with this message at 19:45 on Apr 23, 2023

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??

I was one away, I needed a bamboo 1 to get a Pure Thirteen Orphans hand

And then the guy next to me Tsumo'd with loving all simples and nothing else

My entire body is flooded with cortisol right now

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??
Anime ftw but also I only watch dubs because I'm usually playing Rimworld or Wurm on the other monitor. I pretty much consumed Funimation's entire comedy library before crunchy roll took over with their completely dogshit website and union busting.

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??
They put Steins Gate and Stein's Gate 0 under "comedy", that was a trip

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??

Endorph posted:

thats a fake quote but heres a real one

:staredog:

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??
Stellaris is fun and if you play as a fanatic xenophobes, you can combine nihilistic acquisition with undesirables -> processing to get all the other empires really upset

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??
I had to download a mod to let authoritarian empires exterminate their populace without needing to be xenophobic, so maybe the answer is somewhere in the middle

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??
If the species tab didn't turn into a giant mess every game, I wouldn't have to clean it up so often. Their blood is on the UI designers hands not mine

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??
I bounced off GalCiv3 so many drat times, I swear it's impossible to get new colonies established and some prick is always rushing construction ships into the area around me before I can get anything running

I only played the Masters of Orion 2016 reboot and it was pretty fun. I completed a game and was like yeah that was about right.

Space Empires V will remain my ideal of a 4X, if only it were playable on modern systems/more playable in general :negative: Designing specialized stations for mining or surveillance, closing and opening new warp points, blowing up a barren planet so you could mine the asteroid field it created, it felt so free

E:

Best Friends posted:

-population has zero relation to production. Production comes from buildings. Workers add no value

Oh my loving god no wonder I could never get colonies established

Danaru fucked around with this message at 21:46 on Apr 26, 2023

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??
I love playing utopian egalitarians in Stellaris, especially if I get the Cybrex rimworld for basically infinite room.

I had a game where two planets under an authoritarian regime had major enough slave revolts that they took over and petitioned for citizenship, which I of course accepted. They were both entirely under control of crime syndicates, and once I hit unpause the crime syndicates disbanded because there like, weren't any crimes to do anymore. You can't really steal what the government is already delivering to you for free

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??
Oh god I actually bought that game :shepface: I don't remember anything about it except the vague feeling of wanting to play GalCiv2 instead

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??

:mad:

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??
ACAB except Cosgrove and Columbo

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??
My friend borrowed my copy of Jurassic Park on snes and then tried to gaslight me into thinking he gave it back and I'm like bitch I know you just stole it

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??
Jurassic park on snes owned how dare you

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??

pentyne posted:

Pinkertons financed a TV show about their first female detective in order to rehab their image.

Oh god I thought this was a joke

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??

Divorce papers would be easier

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??
https://twitter.com/miis_thomas/status/1653729882738937856?t=oSxzLzQzEaJT0RwZIJ_SGQ&s=19

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??

pog boyfriend posted:

good news everyone i somehow completely missed that they were doing this but etrian odyssey is getting remastered and ported to pc this month

This and Dokapon Kingdom are what I'm most excited for

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??

Ibram Gaunt posted:

You know I never actually looked at the space tits and rear end thread past the first page even when it was some forums darling and being talked about outside GBS but a friend showed me this post from it and o_O

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3721418&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=7#post445899369

Heaven's to betsy

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??
Speaking of sex creeps I feel compelled to post this image

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??

skeleton warrior posted:

Lmfao at the sheer irony of that redtext