Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Cody and the chicken vs HHH and the shovel

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
the goddamn chicken

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L2uiWsLsK9o

bring it back, Vince

you coward

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Malcolm Excellent posted:

The American rear end Kisser, Cody

He should have teamed with Mox

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Lid posted:

So WWE and Twitch are doing sone partnership in that the reason wrestlers can stream again is that WWE is getting a cut but it's from the cut Twitch takes from Streamers so the wrestlers are making the same amount if money and the only person losing is Amazon.

That's about as good as it could really get, given the circumstances

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

stab posted:

Why dont you answer to my rear end

Reminder 63637282 that 2.0 has been wrestling for longer than the Young Bucks

How can I post to your butt, for future reference

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Too much work, I give up

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

stab posted:

Url is available

This post feels like a powerful threat, lmao

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Eat My Fuc posted:

I haven’t been the same since the Chicken incident. The other day I had a chicken sandwich and it made me poo poo my pants.

WWF: it's all butt stuff now

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
poo poo, good point

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Eat poo poo, Cody. How did you not expect this

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
People would say good things about Charlotte in years prior and for the life of me I've never understood it. I don't give a flip if she can have good matches occasionally--if every other showing from her is dog rear end who even cares?

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

reality_groove posted:

Have we talked about Charlotte's constant facial cosmetic surgeries yet?

We hadn't, actually. You goddang doofus.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

KungFu Grip posted:

Reflex of clicking the X in the corner thinking these were pop up ads making me open twitter again

might be the single most clever thing Musk has done with the website since buying it

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Biscuits and gravy

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Ronda Rousey vs Weird Eyebrowsy

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

a better shirt

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
I dont know if pointing out Dynamite's main event is the biggest own since it came directly on the tail of a dogshit stinker a week prior with "book the women's division better" being the main thing people remember about it.

I dont watch WWE, i think what I'm reading about Summerslam sucks poo poo, but I also think yall are going after EMF a single percent too hard. It's a land of contrasts, really. Just embrace the rubber chicken, imo.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Sydney Bottocks posted:

There's no amount of mocking too hard for diehard Cody stans, frankly

He will finish the story

It may take 10 years and Roman might leave the company before it happens, but the story will end one day

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Cody will BE Wrestlemania 40

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

SatoshiMiwa posted:

NBC getting Raw for Monday's isn't that big of a stretch and it seems like Fox is fully bleeding money and in cut mode so maybe they give up on Smackdown which would be dumb even if they don't want to pay the raise. Thing is that situation would mean USA probably would be left for dead cause without Raw the numbers are horrible

It's time to bring back Burn Notice

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
So what happened in that match

Codyverse is loving strong, goddamn

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Endorph posted:

cody/brock felt like it was booked by gay fanfic writers on tumblr

honestly if the WWE started booking in that direction AEW is done

the fanfiction and fanart will drown Tony Khan

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
There's enough producers that the thread title is becoming closer and closer to a real thing

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

OnimaruXLR posted:

I remember people saying Roman would follow in his cousin's footsteps and break big in Hollywood

I think that was one of those moments when I realized that wrestling fans might have absolutely no capacity for taking the measure of a performer

Suffering succotash

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Intruder posted:

I'm personally glad that Eat My Fuc gets enjoyment out of the product

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

thats just edge as edge

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

easy as that

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
I like Sheamus. Still do. Always seemed like a neat dude.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Slapjack

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Cavauro posted:

what did you all ask cody rhodes on reddit?

I asked if he would watch my dude wrestle during SAW and I was promptly ignored

I think he'll be there in chat.:shobon:

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Dumb as poo poo

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Intruder posted:

bray was stupid wrestling fun and I loved it despite the stupidity

e: or because of it

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Just the fuckin worst

nobody else like him in that company, whether it hit or missed and whether he won or lost, dude was unique. absolute tragedy

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

SamuraiFoochs posted:

gently caress "in that company", the only person who's even on a similar wavelength that I can think of ANYWHERE is Malakai. And even then, not really. Malakai's brand is similar, but also kinda understated in comparison, for better and worse.

good point

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

JUNGLE BOY posted:

Bray should have beaten Undertaker

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Cavauro posted:

i think wrestling society shouldn't have this idea that you absolutely are required to do 'the' tribute show as soon as possible for someone who has passed away, or else you are severely disrespecting them. in fact that it needs to be your next show whether it's the following day, a week away, etc. i think a company and the wrestlers who work there should pay tribute to the wrestler in appropriate ways throughout the next shows, and following that they could take the time to book and put together a really nice tribute show with proceeds going to that person's family. and nothing about that would be seen as a slight against a deceased person who was their close friend, not yours. this is my defense for if this ever happens to aew who i'd like to protect. i'm testing it here with The Wwe who sucks my bunger.

I would agree to this, Cav. I'd rather they get it right than get it out first. I would not expect everyone to do what AEW did for Brodie because well, I don't know if I've ever seen anything like that before it happened.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
You're right, I now disagree with you. Good catch

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
I'm glad of it