Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Miching Mallecho
May 24, 2010

:yeshaha:
So he gives a prescription...and it's pain?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Miching Mallecho
May 24, 2010

Cody did say, this is going back to the initial jumping back to WWE, that if he asked Tony for one specific thing that Tony would've granted it.

Now it makes sense, it wasn't a title, it was the book.

He probably wanted to book a second show by himself. Probably. Maybe. I don't know :shrug:

Miching Mallecho
May 24, 2010

Cody must have thought "they're going to put me over, there's no one else to beat Roman, they basically put down any contenders. They're not going to bury me. I'm going to win at mania."

:lol: and now here we are

Miching Mallecho
May 24, 2010

I can't wait for when they get to mania next year and go "you know, we're close to 2000 days...what's one more month. Cody, pal, I'll owe you one"

:lol:

Miching Mallecho
May 24, 2010

After the spinner belt, it's just been the same loving belt with the same giant logo and either blue/black/ red and now gold/yellow coloring.

Miching Mallecho
May 24, 2010

Is Wade better than Corey?

I don't watch Nxt, don't watch smack down. Very irregular Raw viewer but I know that Corey pisses me off so much.
:mad:

Miching Mallecho
May 24, 2010

Can't wait for the Jimmy vs Jey match and the one who wins is the one to lose to Roman at...I don't know, the event after payback, hell in a cell?

And then after it's Solo's turn to lose to Roman, this culminates in Roman vs Cody II at mania in which...Roman wins :lol:

Miching Mallecho
May 24, 2010

I hope Amazon does it. It would be the funniest thing.

Miching Mallecho
May 24, 2010

#1 should've been Osprey or OC.

Whatever, it is what it is.

Miching Mallecho
May 24, 2010

The whole "finish the story" thing got so annoying that when he lost at mania, I
laughed extremely hard.

And then even every Brock interaction was him getting his assed kicked. :lol:

And now he's not even competing for a title, he's just kinda there.

So at this point, I'm just laughing at everything Cody related because it just seems to be ending in hilarity. :lol:

Miching Mallecho
May 24, 2010

Nicky and his better brother Ryan doing a tag team run in AEW might be alright.

:hai:

Miching Mallecho
May 24, 2010

Nia Jax is going to do the "I squashed everyone" and "who's that coming out? It's Jade Cargill" :dance:

And then she squashes Nia. It leads to the Rhea match, and I forsee a lot of Jade squash matches until Rhea match.

And then I don't know, Nia Jax rematch :lol:

I just don't want Jade to get injured by Nia Jax :ohdear:

Miching Mallecho
May 24, 2010

They used a real old photo of him too. Is that Julia in the back? :lol:

Miching Mallecho
May 24, 2010

Brian "Lunatic Fringe" Pillman Jr.

Do it WWE.

Do it :yeshaha:

Miching Mallecho
May 24, 2010

I remember when NXT won ratings night, WWE Twitter was insufferable, Paul I think tweeted something like “well, you can’t always win them” or some bullshit I can’t remember.

And then the ratings went back to AEW after and never stopped until nxt was moved and Paul had the little bitchy answer “well they beat our developmental brand” :lol:

WWE is full of petty people from top to bottom.

Miching Mallecho
May 24, 2010

Oh my god, they’re going to bring in Pillman Jr. Lexis king tonight to open

Miching Mallecho
May 24, 2010

He bleached his dark blonde hair to peroxide levels or Ziggler color as I always called it.

And then darkened his chin strap because... :shrug:

Whoever told him it looked good, I gotta applaud them for the hilarity :golfclap:

Miching Mallecho
May 24, 2010

RealityWarCriminal posted:

one of these ladies has a huge swelling on her forehead

Just saw it.

:stare:

Miching Mallecho
May 24, 2010

"You can feel the rage"
.... :lol:

Edit:

That's the finisher?! That's the "innovative offensive"... :lol:

Miching Mallecho
May 24, 2010

super macho dude posted:

Is Booker always this terrible of a commentator?

Yes.

Though, I will always love his "Batista is down" call.
:unsmith:

Miching Mallecho
May 24, 2010

Oh look it's Jade. :wave:

Oh, she's just sitting there.

Okay.

Miching Mallecho
May 24, 2010

fart blood posted:

Cody knew for weeks, if not months, that he was losing at Mania.

I wonder if he tried to convince himself that they would change plans closer to the actual event and when the result wasn't changed then that's why he and Brandi looked miserable in that backstage video.

:lmao: :lol:

Miching Mallecho
May 24, 2010

Jimmy Jacobs

Jerry! :allears:

Docta

Miching Mallecho
May 24, 2010

Violent Jack Perry scared him so bad that he ran back to the company that sent him termination papers on his wedding day :lol:

Miching Mallecho
May 24, 2010

Endorph posted:

what are the odds punk performs on a saudi show now

If it happens, the botchamania ending with him praising Saudi Air will be fantastic :lol:

Miching Mallecho
May 24, 2010

"I don't have to like anyone I wrestle with. In the ring, it's all professional and outside the ring, you go your way and I go mine"
-Seth Rollins before wrestlemania. Probably.

All I know is that Cody getting pushed further down the ladder is still funny :lol:

Miching Mallecho
May 24, 2010

Rhonne posted:

Seth's outburst being a work is weird to me since none of it was shown on camera. Then again, I guess he didn't know the camera wasn't showing him. Or maybe the production truck didn't know it was a work since so few people were told about this. It's all very silly.

Because they want it to appear real so you got fans tweet "omg Cole had to restrain Seth." which makes you think "it's real" but then when you see the actual footage and that's when you know it's wrestling ACTING

Miching Mallecho
May 24, 2010

Billion dollar company and that's what their stylist gave him.

Miching Mallecho
May 24, 2010

The worst thing that kept happening in the AEW locker room, that I remember before Punk being a baby, is that two people attacked Sammy Guevara in the span of like a month. And one of them did apologize and grow as a person, the other is married to Charlotte.

Miching Mallecho
May 24, 2010

Orange Carlisle posted:

lol that seth video is every 'for the boys in the back that have been here all along while this guy tries to waltz back in' promo that has ever been delivered so at least they are going to make some money off of this worked shoot nonsense

can't wait to see what cm punk's on-air excuse for coming back is. hopefully something about he thought it was the place that made him sick and hate wrestling but it was actually home all along and the grass isn't greener

I bet Punk is going to talk about "unfinished business"(wrestlemania main event) and a whole lot of "I've had a chip on my shoulder for 8 years and the other side down the road couldn't get it off"

Probably. Who knows. Whatever it will be will be very funny in contrast with reality :lol:

Miching Mallecho
May 24, 2010

It's still funny listening to the Punk podcast when he left WWE again now, and all the complaints about his storylines, having to wrestle triple H, etc

When he had massive control over that stuff in AEW, he still hosed it up by not being an adult over the dumbest things. It's all still very funny. :lol:

Miching Mallecho
May 24, 2010

CM Punk gets injured and then they have him be an announcer at wrestlemania.

Miching Mallecho
May 24, 2010

Commercial free first hour tonight. I wonder how much of that is going to have actual wrestling.

I'm going to say...15 minutes.

Miching Mallecho
May 24, 2010

No wonder they gave him 5 minutes, they don't know what his first storyline is going to be.

That has to be why that promo was pretty much directionless and just "hey, I'm back. Yay" :nallears:

Miching Mallecho
May 24, 2010

Cage isn't doing "joker going through a midlife crisis" gimmick so I'll take Cage any day.

Miching Mallecho
May 24, 2010

When he leaves and the camera cuts still make me nauseous then I'll know that Paul loves that

Miching Mallecho
May 24, 2010

RealityWarCriminal posted:

aj lee is posting clips of her training with cm for a possible comeback

No she isn't, the last thing she has on her instagram and twitter is her showing off her ABS (respectfully:hai:)

If it's a clip of her spinning around Phil to end up in the black widow then that's an old clip of them training for the Starz Show Heels, which got cancelled.

Miching Mallecho
May 24, 2010

That match had an abdominal stretch segment in which Jinder just kinda stood there with Seth, no wrenching or even smacking Seth's belly to atleast cause some pain.

No, just standing there in the hold and waiting to go to the next spot.

That really encapsulated the match for me.

Miching Mallecho
May 24, 2010

JUNGLE BOY posted:

Lexis King is thriving after AEW fumbled him. love to see it

I always find it funny how he never mentions the MJF grand slam match and mini-feud in interviews. :v:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Miching Mallecho
May 24, 2010

R Truth got having an imaginary child following him around over which then culminated like a year later in Daniel Bryan kicking said imaginary child and R Truth selling it, which made it 10/10

At first I was :nallears: with the tired "R truth is confused he's in judgment day. How wacky" but now he won me over