Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: 16-bit Butt-Head)

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

It's the law, and you wouldn't want to be one of those no good, cool and suave criminal types, who breaks the LAW would you!!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

lol at remembering a whole bunch of banks are going to take massive losses for being idiots.

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

Fitzy Fitz posted:

Have you ever considered that settling mars is a lot like the founding of Rome? Probably not. But I have.

I mean musk sending two men to settle mars and one immediately killing the other would be very much on brand.

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

Jazerus posted:

cybertruck sucks it's too slow to get the platinum times in blast corps

It's about the journey not that destination, runaway nuclear missile carrier or no, it's always good to stop and smell the roses.

That's what Blast Corps never understood.

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

BalloonFish posted:

[Livestream on your own social media site that you paid $44bn for and insist will be the Everything App irrecovably freezes]
But that's the genius of X the everything app. When you click on content and it shows you the content that you clicked on that's only doing one thing.
When it doesn't show that and instead freezes, will then you never know what was going to be next, it could anything and everything ever! The only limitation is your imagination!!!

In short X the everything app was in us all along!

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001
If they were keeping to their own standards they should obviously want a car with stone columns and domes.

If you're going full roman, go full roman drat it, but alas they're to lame to even stick with thier gimmick fully.

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

Failbird posted:

YEE-haaw.

Just from the shape of his face getting very office barbrady vibes:

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001
Real man hipfire brass 18 pounder navy cannons :colbert:

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

Quorum posted:

I think it's a greater violation of sovereignty for Italy to annex Malta, personally :v:

People have been pretending Malta is a real country for far to long and I for one am glad that farce is finally over. :colbert:

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001
Waiting till when he Cheneys one of his assistance trying to be manly with that thing.

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001
Just so people don't have to search to remember it:

(also while searching for it saw a nazi's made a version of that with some ayran guy saying it to a Jewish dude, as nazi's have such a lovely sense of humor the best they can do is steal jokes made about them. lol.)

dr_rat has issued a correction as of 04:55 on Sep 30, 2023

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

grittyreboot posted:

Well it's not the worst thing about nazis

I know right? Not a decent surfer amongst them. They were all poo poo at skateboarding too. lame.

No wonder those lame losers lost WW2.

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001
It's not reality until you get a re-tweet. Until then, pure self-delusion.

That's just like philosophy 101

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

kazil posted:

will it?

Only if you kill an immortal monkey, but good luck with that.

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

Pimpcasso posted:

elon musk adds mayonnaise to baklava

And people are just letting him get away with this?

Once again the justice system has failed us all. :(

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001
I just checked the wikipedia article on "everybody on earth getting on together" and the answer is no.

wikipedia - Everybody on earth getting on togther posted:

No

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001
The page told me it would be sad if I did. :(

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

parthenocarpy posted:

its 2023 there has to be a way with web 3.0 to let this thread move itself every 5 minutes

Oh I can't wait till it ends up in the pets forums!

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001
Death to my friends!!!!!

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

Pimpcasso posted:

Elon Musk rooted for the Utah Jazz in the 98 NBA playoffs

Did they win? I don't know much about Jazz music.

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

kazil posted:

The Looney Tunes won, there was a whole movie about it

Oh yeah that's right. Those poor aliens, they were robbed of that title. :(

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

Why is elons mom posting in this thread???

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

Caesar Saladin posted:

Just realised that this dumbass is gonna be around for another like, 30 years at least. He might even get some rich guy life extending procedure and live to be 150, just being annoying and saying stupid stuff for the entire rest of our lives.

It is possibly he may blow himself up/electricity himself doing something stupid. There's plenty of reports of him ignoring basic OHAS doing stupid poo poo on factory floors, and server rooms, shutting his eyes while driving and trusting tesla auto drive, flipping a car showing off etc.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

Second Hand Meat Mouth posted:

he's too busy planning his trip to Mars to do it himself or he would

Oh, well fair enough I guess.

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001
It would be considered bad even as a parody of bad gamer handles.

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

ikanreed posted:

I was hoping to discover the genius humanity savior's solution to Israel and Palestine

Miniature submarine? .....Racists miniature submarine?

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001
Surely fines must be based off revenue not profit, or at least have minimums for large companies. It's not like multinationals haven't been intentionally offshoring actual profits to tax havens for forever now.

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001
Concerning

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

Mister Bates posted:

no it explodes like the entire car was rigged with pyrotechnics, haven’t you seen it in the movies?

No most of the time the car goes off screen and then there's a loud boom noise. Sometimes a bit of smoke might float by.

I might watch very cheap films.

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

eXXon posted:

Imagine five Teslas at the edge of a frozen lake.

Why does the AI drive thing keep on loving up like this, we were all just trying to go to the mall!

WTF even are we!!!

poo poo. :(

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001
They should open them up in old blockbuster locations just to really point it out to everyone how loving stupid this is.

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001
Well I dunno about all you haters, but I use my tesla buddy to help me fight car related crimes!!!:

What a sweet ride it is! Just the best car!!!

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001
I mean the problem is, if netflix is trying to do a Disney, well what IP are particularly tied to netflix? They have a few successful shows, but they've really seemed to either want to/been able to tie their IP to their name the same way Disney have with Micky mouse and Disney princess and what not. There a streaming service, you go on to it to watch what ever they happen to have in their catalog at the time.

If some netflix executive heard theaters make their money from selling food, and thought they'd be all bigged brain about this, um theaters are dying, why copy a failing model?

It's like they completely forgot how their own business became successful in the first place.

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

only nintendo is run by businessmen with vision

I mean they used to be but when donkey kong took over as ceo in the late eighties I think they really started struggling.

Donkey kong may be a great donkey, but they're a terrible ceo. :(

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001
I mean sure it's true x ad revenue drops during war, but It also drops during not war, so seems sort of pointless to specify to be honest.

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001
McDonalds just really hates the letter x. Think about how many times you've ever seen them chuck an x into any of their food names?

When will this bigotry end???

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001
Hulk hogan throws just the lovely beach party is what I'm getting from that.

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001
It still surprises me, and it really shouldn't after trump and countless other examples, of just how little the media want's to call musk out.

Like they for the most part welling to break their own neck with how much they're looking the other way. Keep thinking they'll be a breaking point where he'll just become far game, but if there is a point like that he sure as hell hasn't reached it yet somehow.

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001
Hulk Hogan Beach Party: We know who our customer base is and we loving hate them and won't let them in.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

Spoondick posted:

my understanding is that iq was developed as a diagnostic to determine if someone had cognitive defects but aside from that it's useless... it's like asking healthy individuals to draw a clock and inferring that whoever draws a clock the best must have the best functioning brain if someone with a poorly functioning brain can't draw a clock right at all

yeap, diagnostic tool for childhood cognitive development I believe, with people who have certain developmental issues more like to be okay/good at some parts but be bad at particular parts and what not.