Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

didn’t watch the trailers but HOIYPE

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

herculon posted:

I need to get off my rear end and preorder it

vouchers are a good deal imo, $100 gets you two Nintendo games. TOTK by itself is $70 and most of the other stuff stays at $60.

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

grieving for Gandalf posted:

how long are the vouchers available for, I'm probably gonna do that

i'm not sure how long they'll keep the program running for (it was different in NA/EU) but I do know that when you purchase them, you have 12 months to use them.

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

STONE COLD 64 posted:

i have zero doubt he would betray you for a slim jim

I have zero doubt that Chuck would betray him for a slim jim, to be fair

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

Fungah! posted:

anjd i'm going to behead all of them with a tomahawk

Thank you.

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

Fungah! posted:

i do remember havin an argument wth some kid over whether so long gay bowser was real when i didnt know what the word gay meant and he was so christian he couldnt say it or explain what it was

The Gaytriots…

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

Evil Eagle posted:

Just paid for my physical copy, haven't pre-ordered a game in like 10 years. The gamestop employee told me they were having a costume contest at the midnight release but I'm gonna be getting in and getting out ASAP. Can't wait

pussy

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

scary ghost dog posted:

thats a tough call. you should probably have played botw in the last six years

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

thinking about that as one of those Christian “God is greater than the highs and lows” tattoos and loling

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

In Training posted:

All the Imp zone homies coming over with barrels of snacks, soda and putting on their sleeping caps to fall asleep at 12:07AM with the eShop idling on the big screen.

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

scary ghost dog posted:

it really is banjo kazooie nuts and bolts lol

more like nuts and boners, imo

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

Stux posted:

thius. it feels so insanely dense in compariso n

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Lol

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

HolePisser1982 posted:

[leering at cute stable girl and a horse] I hope the DLC lets you fuse living tissue together..

Bruh

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

I randomly found the Rito dungeon when exploring but it wouldn’t let me in so I gotta do it again

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

Addison’s Work Ethic is Making Headlines… Here’s Why That’s A Problem

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

Finished it today, got all the shrines/lightroots/side adventures. End time was 170 hours. I think the device construction was my favorite part. Hell of a game

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

The robot boss was my favorite of the temple bosses

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

Hizke posted:

Whatever. I'd suck mineru's furry armpits out. Get dicked down good

This is the way