Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

WeaponX
Jul 28, 2008

Jhet posted:

I very appreciate that this tweet is sponsored by an Injury Law firm.

Lol :discourse:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WeaponX
Jul 28, 2008

The Dirty Burger posted:

There’s a compilation video on reddit of all the times Max Domi has dropped the gloves and started punching a guy in the head while the other player is being held by the refs or has no intention of fighting

https://www.reddit.com/r/hockey/com...nt=share_button

Guys a huge piece of poo poo

https://youtu.be/ziOS2q0lRn8

WeaponX
Jul 28, 2008

eXXon posted:

Thousands of Devils fans.

That’s such bullshit.

There are only a couple hundred Devils fans, tops.

WeaponX
Jul 28, 2008

Eric the Mauve posted:

I love brain trauma and hope to see more of it tonight!

this but actually

WeaponX
Jul 28, 2008

The Black Stones posted:

Gonna be some stiff handshakes this year for sure. The utmost respect in these handshakes.

God that was the funniest poo poo ever

WeaponX
Jul 28, 2008

It’s ok devils I’m sure you killed the rangers on the deserve-to-win o’meter

WeaponX
Jul 28, 2008

https://youtu.be/GPQTVyKO8EU

WeaponX
Jul 28, 2008

Great now Marchand is a biological weapon

WeaponX
Jul 28, 2008

Was not expecting 3 games at all

WeaponX
Jul 28, 2008

PAS go to the loser thread plz

WeaponX
Jul 28, 2008

rex rabidorum vires posted:

Besides the Rangers will be there soon enough.

Sure maybe, but after a brief meltdown don’t expect me to be posting a year later about how they deserved to win because of some expected goals blob chart yadda yadda. If they don’t get it done this year, it’s because they didn’t get it done and all that matters in the end is who got to 4 wins first.

Now go get your shinebox and get back to the loser thread

WeaponX
Jul 28, 2008

Aphrodite posted:

I personally think the vicious homophobes should not be rewarded.

You are gonna have to be way more specific

WeaponX
Jul 28, 2008

happy to see the rangers up by 2 in the series going into their 3rd consecutive home game

WeaponX
Jul 28, 2008

The Devils look shook and Lindy isn’t exactly a world beater coach but it’s more than that, the Rangers scouted them very well and their game plan is killing them. Regular season =/= postseason. They doing a good job clogging the neutral zone and eliminating the rush. I don’t think the Devils are used to the pressure they are getting right now. No space to do anything. Even Panarin and Kane are backchecking hard! When the Rangers are ceding possession, if it’s not on the rush the Devils can’t seem to do poo poo on the cycle. Lots of blocked shots and giveaways. Rangers are being patient and taking high danger chances. What’s really mind boggling is how the Devils can’t seem to do anything about Kreider.

Devils aren’t totally a one trick pony but relying on the rush in the playoffs can get you in trouble especially if it’s against an all star goalie.

WeaponX
Jul 28, 2008

Hockey players are so soft, can’t even play with a fractured neck

WeaponX
Jul 28, 2008

I’m just happy that the isles got eliminated and pajama boy sent his team to the second round

WeaponX
Jul 28, 2008

MJeff posted:

That is kinda funny. It's not as funny as the Leafs losing, but it's pretty funny.

It’s the little things

WeaponX
Jul 28, 2008

WeaponX
Jul 28, 2008

Boston is trash lol

WeaponX
Jul 28, 2008

shyduck posted:

https://twitter.com/sportslogosnet/status/1653824573035429891?t=OJX7MTIkzPEO4aoynXPMIA&s=19

Not sure how I feel about this. On one hand this takes a psychotic level of dedication and obviously money (and this person seems to have money to burn), but you're doing it in the lower bowl in Toronto. It's tutorial mode

Breaking news- rich assholes have main character syndrome

WeaponX
Jul 28, 2008

Playoff posting is heating up

WeaponX
Jul 28, 2008

When you really think about it, being a Leaf is exactly like being a POC in the NHL

WeaponX
Jul 28, 2008

:discourse:

WeaponX
Jul 28, 2008

The NHL truly deserves ESPN

WeaponX
Jul 28, 2008

There is no logic to suspensions but the second game is definitely because Benn’s response wasn’t in line with being a good hockey-culture-Captain

WeaponX
Jul 28, 2008

lol Florida

WeaponX
Jul 28, 2008

Pungry posted:

Hearing laughter from fans of teams that didn't make the SCF? Interesting.

my team got put away in the finals by Alec Martinez too so I can laugh all I want

WeaponX
Jul 28, 2008

ThinkTank posted:

Yeah these aren't the days of the NHL on OLN. Hockey is an overgrown regional sport and likely always will be. It's barrier to entry is high and it's not a cultural signifier for Americans like football, baseball and (more recently) basketball are. It could be doing better no question, but there's only so much control the league has over people's time and interest in a saturated sports marketplace.

I’ll never forget the days of hockey games being the lead-in to Mecum Auto Auctions lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WeaponX
Jul 28, 2008

ThinkTank posted:

Why would Vegas fans boo Bettman? The guy gift wrapped them an instant contender that quickly won a cup.

Ah yes the Vegas entry draft team, a team widely considered instant contenders