Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009
I post where I please

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009

DeadFatDuckFat posted:

You should duel that other goon who has the same username as you. Though I think theirs has a K?

we agreed a peaceful co-existence

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009

MrQwerty posted:

It ain't no nom epique thread that's for sure

good

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009
if people are struggling to chat rather than just parrot the catchphrases of a serially banned poster then I will help. here are some topics

- what are you playing right now
- what are you reading right now
- what are you having for lunch/dinner

for me I am playing the megaman battle network legacy collection. they are games I played heavily as a teenager but during a phase of extreme piracy. so it is nice to finally give capcom money for them I guess

I should be reading The Satsuma Complex by Bob Mortimer but I've been slacking. he is an absurdist British comedian and it very much shows in his writing.

for dinner I am having pizza with garlic bread

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009
it is a basic storebought pizza, pepperoni, nothing wild. if ordering Good Pizza i usually go for a spicy option

the pizza brand is pizza express. they also have restaurants. famously prince andrew used them as an alibi for why he couldn't be a nonce, because he was in pizza express

the book is good

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009

Nooner posted:

Books are gay they are like threads you can't post in

nothing stopping you writing in books. draw a cock next to Mr. Darcy's name in pride and prejudice or w/e

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009

Chief McHeath posted:

actually im eating ur lunch

bitch

and gonna wash it down by tipping a reign

i have already eaten my lunch so you'd be eating my poo poo if this were true. you've played yourself, Chief McHeath

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009
had to read 1984 at school so i dislike it more than it deserves. maybe i should give it another go now that i'm not getting tested on it

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009
ate the pizza and garlic bread if anyone's keeping track. evenly distributed between myself and Mrs Cool Aids but she was too full so gave me her last slice. gobbled it like a greedy twat

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009

Karma Comedian posted:

What is your doctorate in, doctor cool aids?

temperature-sensitive immunology

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009
by definition i dunno if a chat thread can derail. there are no rails

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009
the mods requested keeping the thread chill and fun so i extend an olive branch - come watch IZWF, which is starting shortly (20 minutes in fact). i promise you won't get banned from the twitch chat*

https://www.twitch.tv/ritoru_demon

*completely empty promise, i have no authority. but it's fast moving so unless you act like a lunatic you're probably fine.

pros of watching: posters you don't like getting punched, posters you like doing punches, community spirit and hype, what else are you doing on a tuesday

today's card quoted below:

That Little Demon posted:

:siren: Card for Sudden Impact 4/18/23 :siren:

:izwf: Everyone I am very happy to announce we have renovated the Imp Loft arena for Sudden Impact thanks to your generous donations (and the hard work by Stone Cold 64 - thank you so much dude) and we will be debuting the newly designed SI arena THIS WEEK! :izwf:

The brainwashing of Que Sera Sera continues ahead of the match that will decide her fate at Revengence

The Neo-Tokyo Terrors Vs Que Sera Sera and Smirking Serpent

Fresh off the injury list... but for how long?

Alaois vs Pungry

A Fight Backstage over Who Lives in the Worst Timezone

Knuc vs Trying To Jack Off

A Fatal 3-Way Falls Count Anywhere match

Welcome vs Spoderman vs qnqnx

New Allies, for now...

The Maidens vs Wormskull and Arch Nemesis

One on One Action to skill up ahead of the PPV

Evil Eagle vs ARGHPLEASENONONONO

Pablo Nergigante vs I Got The Tude Now

An Extreme Rules Match

Sleng Teng vs Synthy

:siren: Main Event :siren:
As Impo's influence grows... so does his ability to influence the booking

Leadthumb vs Impocalypse

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009
condolences

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009
with yakuza games also, once you're at the finale you uhhh ought to hold off until you've got a whole evening free, lol

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009
:staredog:

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009
izwf ppv tonight!!!!!!!

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

What exactly is this? Been hearing a lot about it but don’t feel like going into the Zone and getting chain probed for 2 weeks

imp zone wrestling federation. wrestlers based on the avs of posters duking it out. All fights are left to the whims of the AI but everything surrounding it is probably the best content currently being produced on the forums

also imp zone isn't that scary and you can't get probed for lurking. just don't post like smugworth and you'll be fine

STONE COLD 64 posted:

Set your calendars!

American McGay posted:

So I've heard some people were wondering what exactly is going to happen at Revengeance tonight... Well I think you need to RTFM kid!

IZWF REVENGEANCE MANUAL

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009

Seth Pecksniff posted:

Pls post again when it happens I may have time to tune in tonight

as requested, starts in 10 minutes but stream's now live: https://www.twitch.tv/ritoru_demon

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD posted:

Snake tits guy got a bum rap. All those other posters were underground about being loving creeps. He was completely open about who he was and what he was all about. Snake tits.

(Please dont quote me I know already this is a joke post)

don't give a poo poo about the post I'm just quoting because you asked not to :twisted:

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009

Panic! At The Tesco posted:

ive also never eaten a taco

good luck finding good mexican food in scotland lol

Glasgow has at least one good place

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009

kntfkr posted:

Thread is loving dead. Where's the OP? Church?

Finally made it to Shlong Kong. Smoking a Shlong Bong with King Kong. I'm in a Sheraton near the airport which is in the "burbs" and there's nothing to walk to or cool fetus dumpling stands or single room brothels and the 7-11 literally closes at 11 like a loser so I'm watching south east asia TLC with the family and there's a show called I LOVE A MAMA'S BOY and they've dubbed it into Can'tanese for some reason.

If xvideos works, in the lounge later, I'm gonna look up "BIG BUTTS" cuz I ain't seen a big butt in a minute!!!

lol

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009

didn't you get hit with it during fyad noob contest. seems more punishment than gift

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009
my partner is both aware I post here and also of my new username. we remain strong.

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009

Literally A Person posted:

Try and serve me and I will run

restaurants must be difficult

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009

Valko posted:

Trash condiments are okay if you are eating trash food. You don't put ketchup or brown sauce on steak, that's for burgers and sausages. Same way you don't spend hours making a demi-glace so you can serve it with potato waffles.

in this metaphor gbs is the trash food and posts are the trash condiments :twisted:

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009
sorry. cancel crew have been dispatched to your house already

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009

Dick Fontaine posted:

Things work like this now:

:dong: + :barf: + :dbuddy: = :gas:

🏀🏐 + 🐖 = :f5:

lol

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009

:wiggle:

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009

Panic! At The Tesco posted:

i ate beef in the 90s in the UK so i might have secret mad cow disease

I think to this day we still can't donate blood in the US because of this

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009

Charles Bukowski posted:

My parents were in town briefly so we each ate a hamburger, hugged, then went our separate ways

I choose to imagine this was all done in complete silence

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009
can a man that registers a new account on every ban truly be considered to have a main?

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009
guessing your anus is a fuckin disaster today

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009
I'm off all week. Owned

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009
in france. goin belgium

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009
you can completely gently caress up the rufus ceremony it's fine. The worst reward is a grenade because you were so bad they want to blow you up lol

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009
no 6 owns

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009
blegum

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009
I'm picturing yer mum

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009
abundance of dachshunds in bruges