Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Saalkin posted:

I got a new tattoo on Saturday. Then this morning I drove 5 hours to my folks place near Ottawa. I'm pooped.

Nice big dick on that bird well done

e: now that I look closer I think that may be a tree branch not a dick

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

I am woke and have gone too far

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Now might be a great time to start up a gamefaqs spinoff called luelinks 'eti'

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

MrQwerty posted:

Lol 36 tacos a day

DeadFatDuckFat you ready to do this?

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Prof. Crocodile posted:

Everyone click the link below to sign nooner's e-card!

:swish:

I can’t figure out how to sign it did it get locked or something

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

I just got Richard dean Anderson mixed up with Harry dean stanton and it was extremely embarrassing.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Wendigee posted:

I'm gonna make tuna salad for dinner... Ummm
My sister in law told me I was making egg salad and adding tuna to it.. and I guess she's right?

The secret is to add super hot prepared horseradish, relish, touch of Dijon, and to use miracle whip instead of traditional mayonnaise for the extra zip!

Does your tuna salad also have egg in it because mine doesn’t

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Nooner posted:

Gotta find these Doritos

My wife makes fun of me every time we get Chinese cause I always dunk my eggroll in a sinus destroying amount of mustard and start crying about it, but it burns sooooo good

Hell yeah Chinese mustard owns

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Free gurf

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

I like Miyam Bialik and wish she would respond to my DMs but she can’t host Jeopardy! worth a poo poo

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

WAR CRIME GIGOLO posted:

His forum sucks

Who’s?

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

He said sacre bleu it appears I have the wrong room mon ami monsieur perhaps I can make it up to you with a croissant or a crepes Suzette, voulez vous coucher avec moi, ce soir?

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Bring a stripper

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

I tried to taper off tramadol the last week

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

I was ultimately unsuccessful

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Is grand funk railroad funk or is it a misnomer

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

I quit drinking and it didn’t do poo poo.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

The best exercise is fighting off a physical assailant, for $199 a month I will randomly attack you 4 times a week.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

If you get drowsy at work just learn how to sleep sitting up and go take a nap on the toilet.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

I just read a medical paper that says people with regular diarrhea live on average 2.9 years longer likely due to generally increased digestive health, does anyone know the best way to induce diarrhea 3-4 times a week

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

The new mario movie is one of the all time greats and is going to be regarded to be in the same class as The Godfather and Shawshank Redemption.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Charles Bukowski posted:

Your piss gonna be all weird later

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Your pickle is small and misshapen

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Charles Bukowski posted:

"Kick her in the crouch" bubbled up from the SA data storage part of my brain. A musician friend of mine wanted to start a Hole inspired band called "Crunt."

We used to call people twunts in high school as a mix of twat and the forbidden word. Doesn’t really roll off the tongue well though.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

That’s right papi. Use me. Use me for your sexual toilet sickness.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

AARD VARKMAN posted:

boss just said he wants me to go to a week long tech conference at the MGM Grand in Vegas in September :staredog:

Eat at Robuchons

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Using toilet paper on vacation when you have a bidet at home is completely intolerable. My anus can’t take much more of this abuse.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Peggy Edson posted:

You can get a battery powered portable bidet

https://a.co/d/gAa3rIn

I need way more volume than that at home I think I go through 3 or 4 gallons

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Can I get Zelda on PS5?

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Dr. Cool Aids posted:

guessing your anus is a fuckin disaster today

Same as every other day

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

My moms here visiting I’m going to make her watch a movie on my home theater what’s the best movie to annoy old ladies

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Watching Red Dawn in 4K and the quality of the remaster looks pretty awesome so far.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Not so sure the commies attack plan of making a small town high school their primary objective and wasting RPGs on empty school buses makes a lot of sense though.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Luvcow posted:

quitting my job, just told my favorite clients

can't do this anymore

Those clients belong to the dick sucking factory they’re not yours don’t forget you signed a non compete.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

cumpantry posted:

you posted your real full address with a kid at home? wtf

Can you post it again I missed it

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Well, there’s another thing to be terrified of.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

kntfkr posted:

They ran out of the water. For the bagels. It's the water.

It’s Soros

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Which one of you is this

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Hostas are a trash plant get them the gently caress outta here get some real foliage in ur yardz

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

When I was a kid in Iowa in the 90s if there was someone we really hated we'd sneak over to their house at like 2 in the morning and plant a bunch of hostas all over and I tell you what it made people plenty angry when they woke up in the morning and saw their yard all fuckin ugly with hostas.