Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD posted:

Ive beta-tested this link with a handful of people last night

https://matias.ma/nsfw/

Let me know what you think

It took almost 30 years, but this site finally produced something worth bookmarking.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

every week that goes by, the dollar value that would make me quit if i were to suddenly inherit or win it grows increasingly smaller

:emptyquote:

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

cumpantry posted:

i had a dream where everyone's nuts were unsafe and it was only a matter of when, not if

That wasn't a dream. That's the world we live in every day.

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

Wendigee posted:

Lol I always thought it was a weird shrimp

it's a small pastry

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

kntfkr posted:

This is a big tourist spot so there's all these little shops with mostly Miao but sometimes other ethnic minority dresses that mostly Han girls rent and then they either hire a photographer or just go around and take selfies on bridges and stuff. My wife's friend who hooked us up on the discounted room (200 rmb, not bad!) works at one of these shops and she said I could borrow this hella opulent coat with peacock feathers on it if I want to later. Dunno if I will. The town is very maze-like so I'm a little concerned about skulling piss and then getting lost in a heavy coat that both jingles AND jangles but yeah IDK - cool spot. It just turned 7pm and the lights went on but the sun's still out.

This sounds like a pretty great spot to get stationed for work. When I get sent abroad I'm always working in some featureless concrete business district. Also pls post opulent coat pics.

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

Nooner posted:

This must have been one hell of a post lmao

can confirm insanity and/or racism

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

kntfkr posted:

this is called the southern great wall

This coat is adequately opulent.

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

HonorableTB posted:

ey gibbis im gettin married because i found someone with worse character judgement than myself!

anyway my ring got here and its a fuckin meteorite and that really owns imo

That is cool as hell. Do you know the composition of the fuckin meteorite?

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

Sid Vicious posted:

what should I draw today

have you done a painting of your kids recently? they're getting older every day and it might be cool to see them grow up as your skills grow as well.

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

Dr. Cool Aids posted:

imp zone wrestling federation. wrestlers based on the avs of posters duking it out. All fights are left to the whims of the AI but everything surrounding it is probably the best content currently being produced on the forums

also imp zone isn't that scary and you can't get probed for lurking. just don't post like smugworth and you'll be fine

Got plans tonight, but this manual is magnificent.

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

Seth Pecksniff posted:

Idk why I got this ad but I'm very scared rn

oh my god! what is that man doing to his anus?

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

AARD VARKMAN posted:

Like pokemon but you got 4 Pokemon to deal with and also they're people :eek:

No you're thinking of badminton.

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

Peggy Edson posted:

the first game owns if you love every boss having 10x as much health as they should and boring, disconnected stories

so it's a jrpg?

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

WAR CRIME GIGOLO posted:

The forum lost at least four digit #s of log ins per day by the nom Epique thread being closed

those are all nom alt accounts

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

Can't believe that the mods closed the 'has wokeness gone too far?' thread before I could voice my opinion about whether or not wokeness has gone too far.

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

feel free to continue with that threads content here! that's what this thread is here for

This is somewhat embarrassing to admit, but upon reflection I don't really have anything to say about wokeness and how far it has gone. Thinking maybe I should withdraw my application to replace Tucker Carlson.

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

Panic! At The Tesco posted:

im american yeehaw :clint:

...checks out

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

the gamefaqs spinoff luelinke 'eti'

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

YeahTubaMike posted:

I'm over 37k posts behind on the /r/relationship thread. Too busy catching up with the Elon Musk, Trump, and Jim/Dwight threads to burden myself with any other megathreads.

I'm super far behind on all of these threads. How is Elon doing? Is he still sane and well-liked?

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

I almost watched an XFL game yesterday, because apparently the XFL still exists. Well, as much as it ever did anyway.

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

Wondering if we can goonfund an XFL team.

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

I’m super bad about getting attached to animals and these two girls have a lot of personality so we’ll see.

i am imagining the chickens from old bugs bunny cartoons. like the ones who wear bonnets and shawls and stuff.

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

Wendigee posted:

loving bullshit

You can buy all-dressed ruffles for :10bux: online.

e: whoa just learned you can attach hyperlinks to smilies

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

Mazel tov nooner!

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

Everyone click the link below to sign nooner's e-card!

:swish:

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

The character of Crash Bandicoot has always been an allegory for radical Marxism, but the so-called mainstream media doesn't have the guts to discuss it.

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

Chinatown posted:

"I JUST poo poo MY PANTS!!!" - Nooners Baby

this post didn't get enough love

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

AARD VARKMAN posted:

help me convince big beef city to co-host my Americana stream

The stream is abandoned immediately as Bonesaw plops down on the Rodecaster II console and refuses to be moved.

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

Just realized that whenever yall were talking about Crash Bandicoot, I was actually imagining Banjo Kazooie instead.

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

Peggy Edson posted:

all car touchscreen interfaces suck poo poo

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

MrQwerty posted:

these are all EDM festival people

In that case just bring amyl nitrate. And pick me up some while you're at it.

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

Smugworth posted:

Was it one of these double popsicles

that would cost $12 dude try to keep up cmon

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

gf crocodile is aware that i frequent an old person website where i sometimes get recipes or home renovation tips, but that's all she knows. she is extremely non-goony and i am horrified that i may leave a browser open and wind up having to explain kirk johnson or pig balls or w/e.

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

Nooner posted:

AAUIGHHHFIIHHFHHHHGGGH I GOT DIARRHEA

Nobody's surprised about this one.

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

^ That's good advice. An ill-timed thread completely derailed my 2022 lawsuit against Jeffery of YOSPOS and Something Awful, LLC.

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

Seth Pecksniff posted:

it's true and I'm excited to learn under astrals watchful eye and take the front page to heights never before seen!

pls bring back leonard j crabs

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

At night get trashed on Rues Bishop and Peel

:haibrow:

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

Wendigee posted:

I visited Chicago decades ago and my aunt took us to China town. We had some kind of BBQ pork stuffed in a white bun and I spent my pocket money on a pair of those balls you roll around in your hand 👌

the person handling the balls is supposed to be the one getting paid.

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

AARD VARKMAN posted:

i ordered the whale juice chicken wrap

You did what with the what?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

Where's the whale juice?