Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

Yes, but is it really an art thread if dongers aren’t allowed?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

Chinatown posted:

threw a few pounds of lovely chuck steak into my instant pot and half assed a birria spice mix and let it pressure cook for 1:30 and holy poo poo I made some insanely good beef stew. might blend up some and inject it into my veins to gain additional powers.

Oh, no, I saw that chubbyemu and you do not want to do that.

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

Chief McHeath posted:

are we setting things on fire or

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

complain about your enemies |:<

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

anyone remember playing Americas Army lmfoa

Lmao, I remember being in the army with a guy who still played that.

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

That’s, just, like your OPinion man

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

numberoneposter posted:

Need a crazy techno playlist on Spotify, any recommendations?

Got you covered right here

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

numberoneposter posted:

That's too crazy.

Edit: but if I can hijack the music at the BBQ I'll play "who let the frog out."

How about this one?

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

Do you have some kind of flour in your pantry? If you do then there’s probably a way to turn it into some kind of tortillas.

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

numberoneposter posted:

corn > flour tortillas

Flour can be made out of corn

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

Anyone ever do that deal where you make biscuit dough but then instead of making biscuits you dump a bunch of taco fixins on top of it and bake the whole thing?

It’s a real fat boy’s delight.

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9jw7-1OQZCc

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

Panic! At The Tesco posted:

as far as im aware the southern us is the only other place on earth than can even rival our love of deep fried garbage food

Well yes, that’s where all your old timey hobos and exiles went to settle down after they got sick of the rest of you.

E: Or maybe the rest of you were sick of them? Not really sure on that one.

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

Looks more like he’s riding a prawn to me.

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

Smugworth posted:

Do you have any dragons with docks or boobs

:siren: No, that’s against the law! :siren:

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

Yeah, that one is rad and street legal

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

Not enough brains

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

This is a terrible vibe for doing drugs

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

No one likes jazz

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

You should have bought a wizard hat from the hat monger or whatever. It’s obviously what the gods wanted.

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

Because sleep is the cousin of death and you have so much life left to live.

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

That is terrible. So sorry to hear it. Hope this doesn’t put you in too bad of a spot.

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

Seth Pecksniff posted:

Probably going to Montreal in a couple of weeks

Any advice on what to do or where to go?

Joe Beef, Orange Julep, and the Insectarium

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

They recently remodeled the Insectarium and it sucks now.

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?

But, why?

Edit: goddamnit I was gonna recommend the dick waffle place as a substitute and it looks like that is gone. What happened to you Montreal, you used to be cool??!

TrashMammal fucked around with this message at 02:05 on May 11, 2023

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

This new Mario movie was not good. Why do people keep saying this is a good movie?

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

Hello GBS. So I went to the cool bar in the lame part of town tonight and tried to play Trivial Pursuit: Boomer Edition for a lark and no one had a clue for most of those questions so we gave up and pulled out the regular edition and I have no idea what made that first one the boomer edition because those regular questions were boomer as hell. All in all a terrible use of a Friday. Hail Satan and gently caress Trivial Pursuit.

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

Shinjobi posted:

it was absolutely okay. adults expecting anything more than dinky easter eggs were let down. I dunno, I went in expecting a minions movie but slightly less annoying and I feel like I was right on the money.

Yes, it’s the platonic ideal of mediocrity.

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

It wasn’t bad either ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

Gotta be careful with that whale juice it’s like four beers in one

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

numberoneposter posted:

18% blimey that's a lot isn't it?

Considering it’s from Fairfield, that’s not nearly enough.

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

Wife said no to this little guy :(

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

Thinking about it

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

What terrible poster is responsible for this?

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

MuadDib Atreides posted:

You didn’t even hear about the little number I pulled with GameStop

2 for 1 BOGO xenoblade chronicles 3 and octopath traveler 2. Octopath shows up but no sign of xenoblade. Cancel the order full refund, octopath copped for free.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Not trying to start a beef or derail or anything—but, this probe seems somewhat unjust and speaking up about it is making me feel uncomfortably aligned with CSPAM. Not the best vibes.

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

I would like to add that my comments have nothing to with the poster, only the probe.

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

Seth Pecksniff posted:

He was gonna get hit anyway for starting to turn this into his cult thread but he gave me a convenient excuse

Ah, yeah, understood on that part. It’s too late though. I’m already radicalized and heading to C-SPAM to ask about the morality of stealing from GameStop.

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

you may be in for a surprise w/r/t some tooling i designed last year for a little company named saputo for their cheese packing line ;)

That isn’t Swiss cheese :colbert:

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

Teagan posted:

I don't know what the gently caress to post on SA anymore. Someone help. I am old and anxious, and things move too fast. ? It's been years.

Things work like this now:

:dong: + :barf: + :dbuddy: = :gas:

🏀🏐 + 🐖 = :f5:

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

There’s really no need to be intimidated. You can either make good posts or you can post exclusively about schlubby-middle-aged-craft-beer-guy stuff. Both are surefire paths to friendship and success.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

Smugworth posted:

Is this your cat

Hello little guy. Long time, no see. :wave: