Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Beer Gay So What
Apr 20, 2023

THEY MADE THE BEER GAY AND THATS OK

Nooner posted:

Heat is absolutely going to blow it aren't they no way they are winning game 7 at the garden if they couldn't finish it at home twice

you jackass now we are never gonna hear the end about this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beer Gay So What
Apr 20, 2023

bagmonkey posted:

It’s about to rain, debating hitting up Costco

best costco time is an hour before closing on Sunday, presuming folks in your area are religious.

Beer Gay So What
Apr 20, 2023

hot sauces are pretty good on eggs.

Beer Gay So What
Apr 20, 2023

Sid Vicious posted:

i got paid, and you know what that means, yeah I'm making a dang cheese ball

many people have been saying cheese is good

Beer Gay So What
Apr 20, 2023

MuadDib Atreides posted:

Thank you B for the fake job postings

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Beer Gay So What
Apr 20, 2023

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

One tells only truths; the other only lies

which of you loves grilling

Beer Gay So What
Apr 20, 2023

Panic! At The Tesco posted:

a tshirt with smugworths av that says

"grillin' and chillin'"

I'd buy it, that dude looks like he can throw a decent frat boy BBQ

Beer Gay So What
Apr 20, 2023

whats everyone here like to eat while camping, looking for camping snacks recommends

Beer Gay So What
Apr 20, 2023

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

what kind of camping we talking here. glamping poo poo? or hike + portage type poo poo

just normal tent camping with some families and then doing a hike and seeing a cave. Pretty basic boring camping.

Beer Gay So What
Apr 20, 2023

Smugworth posted:

Just look at this (not mine but similar, shan't be doxxed)

What could be cosier that swaying in the breeze in a 'mock next to a majestic lake?

one of the dads camping with us has said they will be making this set up and then "not doing poo poo" so the other dad made sure I was still going too so he has at least one other dad capable of drinking some beers and whiskey with and like, hiking. Might bring my Sauce Toss kit if I have room.

Beer Gay So What
Apr 20, 2023

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

From a distance it kinda looks like you got a little fella tied to a tree

how else does he keep his 15 kids in line?

Beer Gay So What
Apr 20, 2023

I brought a dozen eggs backpacking into Havasupai Falls once. That was a miracle in both surviving the hike because I was no where near fit enough and also that the eggs made it.

Beer Gay So What
Apr 20, 2023

Dick Fontaine posted:

it tells you absolutely nothing, but they are consistently and predictably dosed. one bite for a pleasant afternoon. half the bar to talk to trees. the whole bar to talk to god

I got 25 percent off my wedding by giving the venue owners who are old hippies and all their staff mushrooms and access to the open bar after they were done doing the wedding stuff. Great value if you ask me probably saved me about 7 or 8 grand.

Beer Gay So What
Apr 20, 2023

Nooner posted:

The dodgers are beating the A's real bad and it kinda makes me feel bad like it's just mean to make anyone play the A's

my uncle has season tickets to the As and has had them for 20 years and the only experience i remember going to one game in a family reuinion was the stadium being awful 20 years ago and overrun by assholes so pretty much just BASEBALL am i right.

Beer Gay So What
Apr 20, 2023

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

We had dinner at a fancy Mexican place last night. I had a “fire & ice” margarita that was served over a cup of dry ice. Place was overpriced but the food was absolutely baller. I had the carnitas tacos with habanero pickled cabbage and salsa verde, Mrs BAGS had the carne asada tacos which were absolutely stuffed with medium rare BEEF and fresh pico w/ lots of cilantro. All served on homemade corn tortillas, natch.

hope u got ur taco stuffed after OP with LOVE

Beer Gay So What
Apr 20, 2023

kalel posted:

this project zomboid thing sounds neat

It is pretty fun, you can hotwire cars and slowly upgrade your skills like carpentry from assembling a literal poo poo shack to a nice homely home. You can also steal your wealthier neighbors furniture and appliances.

Beer Gay So What
Apr 20, 2023

Panic! At The Tesco posted:

i played a bit of zomboid a couple years ago and the thing i remember most is just how much poo poo you can do. i was always like, "hmm i wonder if i can do this" and nearly always the answer was yes.

if you add the hydrocraft mod it goes off the rails on all the whacky things you can do!

Beer Gay So What
Apr 20, 2023

on breakfast chat does anyone still live where they sell the steak and egg mcdonalds bagel? that greasy son of a bitch was great.

Beer Gay So What
Apr 20, 2023

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

Been hearing a lot about this Elon fellow. Thinking to ask a few questions in the appropriate thread and find out what all the hype is about.

concerning

Beer Gay So What
Apr 20, 2023

Chinatown posted:

Well that phone alert worked in my office.

Almost time for a cobb salad.

whats in ur cobber

Beer Gay So What
Apr 20, 2023

Chinatown posted:

spring mix, bleu cheese crumblez, bacon crumbles, diced hard EGG, avocad, cherry tomats. went with a greek dressing today which pairs nicely.

hell yeah came looking for avocado was not disappointed

Beer Gay So What
Apr 20, 2023

kntfkr posted:

Gotta start out as preload or driver's assistant for a couple years to become a driver.

If I just stayed at UPS and became a driver I'd have way more money and truck cums than I do now.

You see one of the airlines is poaching Fedex and UPS pilots with a $250k hiring bonus to switch?

yeah but then you have to fly for frontier and boy howdy i am pretty sure the pilot is operating out of the bathroom on those flights

Beer Gay So What
Apr 20, 2023

the potato expert would know what a giant mound of potato looks like. just sprinkle some meth on it and mystery solved on if it is Aardvark.

Beer Gay So What
Apr 20, 2023

Smugworth posted:

Still Friday mashed potato man

ok drunky

Beer Gay So What
Apr 20, 2023

buglord posted:

hows everyone doing in the gooning gazebo?

tuggin in the ol goon hut

Beer Gay So What
Apr 20, 2023

Jimbone Tallshanks posted:

Can you shred a Japanese guitar?

Like is it a traditional Japanese instrument, or is it like a classical guitar just made in Japan?

you can shred anything with a pair of them BBQ shredding wolverine claws

Beer Gay So What
Apr 20, 2023

redshirt posted:

That shoveling session was not as easy as I hoped. According to the Apple Watch, 2:24 minutes, 1,193 calories.

I cleared 70% of the driveway. Wind compacting of the snow was formidable. Have to finish on Friday.

you should go ask the suburban dads about snowblowers, i am sure ones been fenced at your local sketchy pawn shop

Beer Gay So What
Apr 20, 2023

Hollismason posted:

What does redshirt do in the summer? Do they just dig holes?

seeing as he is allegedly shovel pilled I am gonna guess just digs his water main and line out for fun and then fill it in so he can repeat the process.

Beer Gay So What
Apr 20, 2023

Smugworth posted:

You should see his c*mg*tters

his wife calls him the plow king i bet

Beer Gay So What
Apr 20, 2023

Redshirt what is your opinion on those weird ergonomic shovels that look like peggy hills glasses? I always thought they sucked rear end

Beer Gay So What
Apr 20, 2023

bagmonkey posted:

just rake them out to the street?? so the city can pick them up?? like a normal town with functioning services???

Not all of us live in cities or states that believe in functioning government. Although I am pretty sure due to "freedom" i can torch all mine if I wanted to and throw them at my lovely neighbors house

Beer Gay So What
Apr 20, 2023

numberoneposter posted:

cornhole vs pickle ball

which makes a more annoying noise?

pickleballers should be put against the wall and decimated as an example to anyone else who tries to invent such a stupid "sport" again :histdowns:

Beer Gay So What
Apr 20, 2023

Wendigee posted:

Pickle balls is fun and harmless

just play tennis you rube

Beer Gay So What
Apr 20, 2023

Wendigee posted:

No thanks it's much more difficult

:jerkbag:

Anyway anyone been doing the good kind of picklin' lately? I am thinking to get some done to jazz up my salads and low carb entrees.

Beer Gay So What
Apr 20, 2023

TrashMammal posted:

voted yes to a skate park in my part of town, but that of course went nowhere :mad:

A municipality I play sports in voted down a new ice rink which sucked (it would have been outdoor though which.... ehhhh..... no thanks) and also like 12 pickleball courts along with some other parks and recs enhancements. Kind of shocked it was voted down but it was like the 7th or 8th bond in the past two years so people must have just gotten tired of them.

Beer Gay So What
Apr 20, 2023

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

I make a jar of quick jalapeño dill pickles every other week. My kid loves em.

Think it would work with beets?

Beer Gay So What
Apr 20, 2023

George Washington would be rolling in his grave to see us commissioning cricket fields in this formerly great country

Beer Gay So What
Apr 20, 2023

Visions of Valerie posted:

I lacto pickled a bunch of cabbage (into sauerkraut) and also beets. It's good, recommend

Got a recipe to share that sounds quite good to have as a low carb meal with sausages and spicy mustard

Beer Gay So What
Apr 20, 2023

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

He’s actually just from Rhode Island

How many people live in that place anyway, I swear my 1200 sq foot house is bigger

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beer Gay So What
Apr 20, 2023

Hollismason posted:

I don't wear headphones because I need all of my senses to be alert in case of danger

I see a lot of skiers and boarders that ski around with giant expensive headphones and just think wow that is a good way to get blind sided by some jerry of the day, or run someone the gently caress over (has happened to me was not pleasant)