Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Space Camp fuckup
Aug 2, 2003

yep

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Space Camp fuckup
Aug 2, 2003

I hate this poo poo so much. Can someone PLEASE upload it so I can listen to it?

Space Camp fuckup
Aug 2, 2003

Let 👏 me 👏 watch 👏 the 👏 video 👏

Space Camp fuckup
Aug 2, 2003

this is the worst anime antagonist monologue I've ever seen

Space Camp fuckup
Aug 2, 2003

Cael posted:

… what’s the play here?

We're bringing these shitlords to justice, by giving them money and uploading clips from their show

Space Camp fuckup
Aug 2, 2003

moist turtleneck posted:

Isn't this how bust rodd started

main character syndrome strikes again

Space Camp fuckup
Aug 2, 2003

i say swears online posted:

lmao this one's new to me

even by mid 2000's goon standards this one was really bad lol

Space Camp fuckup
Aug 2, 2003

I’d PM you mine but looks like you don’t have plat. Got a discord account or something?

Space Camp fuckup
Aug 2, 2003

Check your inbox, you should be good to go. I sent it from proton mail, sometimes those get caught it gmail’s spam filter

Space Camp fuckup
Aug 2, 2003

olives black posted:

i'ma sub to their Patreon for as short a time as possible to grab the video. this will buy the transphobes a cup of coffee in order to maybe prevent them from buying further cups of coffee, or at least maybe from being discussed like they're a normal acceptable podcast

olives black posted:

Long before the Internet, I saw an extremely brief scene in one of the Sonic The Hedgehog cartoons where Sonic was sleeping with his shoes off. I had Feelings About It that 8-year-old me couldn't quite put into words.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Space Camp fuckup
Aug 2, 2003

Cael posted:

As a side note, see if you can guess when Ben left the Tim Dillon show lol

I never actually listened so I don't really have a perspective on what Ben brought to the show, but absolutely hilarious that immediately when he left the money "tanked" to the point they hid it to not look like they were losers and then like 5 months later they hid the subscriber count too.

Ben was the straight man sounding board for Tim’s hour-long rants. I liked the Tim Dillon show a lot but it kind of got old after a while. Ben leaving made it obvious that Tim’s horrible man with BPD shtick wasn’t really that much of a shtick after all lol.

Space Camp fuckup
Aug 2, 2003

slave to my cravings posted:

Is this ep of lemon party what hate watch is? Gawking at fat people eat themselves to death is only funny for so long

Turn on your monitor :troll:

Space Camp fuckup
Aug 2, 2003

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XvGmOZ5T6_Y

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Space Camp fuckup
Aug 2, 2003

Cael posted:

Sponsored by autoblow, they're in the big leagues now!

I thought that was a bit at first, I can’t believe it’s real lol