Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

your work and grievous injuries are appreciated. i wish they had lighter fluid under the ring to pour all over the tables and light em up with a flame spreading system as hosed up as the hair physics

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Each year, because of the 2% of readers who give to support our mission, we can expand the reach of free knowledge to new corners of the world. If IZWF Wiki matters and is useful to you too, please join them and donate or whatever feels right to you today. IZWF Wiki is different. No advertising, no subscription fees, no paywalls. Those don't belong here. IZWF WIki is a place to learn, free from bias or agenda. Today, we invite you to donate whatever feels right. Show the world that access to independent and unbiased information matters to you. Thank you.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

That Little Demon posted:

TLD was a big fan of Wesley Willis' unique style of music, and he thought that his energetic and eccentric songs would be the perfect fit for his wrestling federation, the Imp Zone Wrestling Federation (IZWF).

After doing some research, TLD found out that Wesley was still performing and reached out to him to see if he would be interested in collaborating. To his surprise, Wesley was a big fan of wrestling and jumped at the chance to create an entrance song for TLD and the IZWF.

TLD worked closely with Wesley to create a song that captured the energy and excitement of wrestling. Wesley's trademark style, which featured simple but catchy lyrics and driving guitar riffs, proved to be the perfect match for TLD's larger-than-life persona.

The resulting song, which was called "Goblin Mania," quickly became a fan favorite and helped to establish the IZWF as one of the most exciting and unique wrestling federations around. TLD was thrilled with the results and continued to work with Wesley on future entrance songs and other projects.

Here is the Song Wesley Willis Wrote "Goblin Mania"

Verse 1:
I went down to the IZWF
To see TLD, that crazy loving goblin
He's the owner and the best
And all the wrestlers wanna take him down

Chorus:
IZWF, it's the place to be
Goblin Mania, for you and me 2x

Verse 2:
I saw the matches, they were wild
High-flying moves and body slams piled
The crowd was screaming, the wrestlers bleeding
IZWF, you gotta see it to believe it

Chorus:

Verse 3:
TLD's the green goblin ,am
He's got the charisma and the master plan
He'll take on anyone who dares to fight
IZWF, it's the ultimate sight

Chorus:

Outro:
Rock Over London
Rock On Chicago
Snickers, it's the sponsor of the IZWF

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Smirking_Serpent posted:

Brides promo before tonight's match:

https://voca.ro/1mImymFmorq7

this is why izwf womens wrestling is the fiercest and highest quality thing going in sports entertainment

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i'm sorry for saying i won money on pewds when it was fungah, and the implication of that mistake. congrats to the new tag champs

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Docjowles posted:

I don’t know who any of these people are but I just watched a 30 minute 6 woman tag team match and it was awesome

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

oh good. very happy as long as the hosed up sandwich bastard is going to be used for something

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

gonna post this here lmfao Sub-Actuality made this for the discord and twitch and its too great not to post

LETS loving GO P-MACK!

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

to whomever stole my diary and ended up throwing it in our communal trash can/toilet, not only did i hear that you violently kicked the trash can a bunch of times in a row after doing so, but you violently betrayed the trust of a fellow member of the exp roster. this is unacceptable.

i will find you, and i will ask for a huge apology

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

American McGay posted:

Testing the new patch for inconsistencies ahead of the next show. Please enjoy this absolutely unsanctioned and definitely unofficial clip.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/494926330832617472/1100848438813405284/b51a9463-234e-49ed-9072-7e3eabc8ca16.mp4

lmao

:siren: Card for EXP Tonight 4/26/23 8PM EST :siren:

It’s an insane EXP tonight with 3! lurker death matches

A Tag Team Title TLC Championship Match

The Trash Mobs vs Random Encounters

a triple-threat cage match for the women’s championship

Homeless Friend vs Haha What vs Lady Radia

A triple-threat extreme rules match

Cavauro vs Haschel Cedricson vs Autisanal Cheese

:siren: Death Match number 1 - Ladder Match :siren:

Kild vs Nystral

:siren: Death Match number 2 :siren:

John Charity Spring vs BigFactory

:siren: Death Match number 3- :siren:

Dromal Phrenia vs DarkSydePhil

can kild be killed....

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

big triple threat coming up!
https://voca.ro/129LjU8txOiI

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Mekchu posted:

I'm gonna make this promise here, and now, when I get 100k coins, I'm cashing them in to bring back Cyberdemon.

you are a champion of our race

go ahead and sac me tonight for advertising the show if needed! i'll be watching but gotta do some stuff unfortunately

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i've become too caught up in finding out who disrespected my privacy and property. i'm sorry to any fans of football for my performance as of late. i will strive to do better, like i used to do. if i can... i have a lot to compute.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Pungry posted:

rip

Good night of wrestling, made better by the fact I finally got my shirt

looking good

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

there's no one here who could ID that man or woman in a lineup

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

this is really none of my business but you can go ahead and stop providing the 99 cents off at fatburger catering vouchers from backstage at exp if it helps the financials. it's the same 3 vouchers every week and some of the boys figured out the closest location is in louisiana

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

thank you for looking out for us Mr. Larry

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Smirking_Serpent posted:

@BridesOfImpo We are thrilled to announce that Kagaya has been promoted to senior vice president of demons, ectoplasm, and iniquity! We are so excited to see how she innovates in this space! #girlboss #weneedstrongwomen #gamechangers

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

:siren: Important Announcement from the IZWF Management regarding Unionization efforts :siren:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P1QcM1pEMm4
lmao

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

:siren: Card for Sudden Impact 5/2/23 :siren:

A wild night of title defense!

the first lurker promotion chance… will he succeed or be put in an instant Deathmatch on EXP

Kild vs P-Mack in a Hell in the Cell Match

Smirking Serpent vs Dr. Cool AIDS

Welcome Vs Evil Eagle

A table match

Lumpy vs Mycophobia

Sleng Teng vs Pungry

Arf vs Heehee

The Womens Tag Championship on the line

The Brides of Impo vs The Neo-Tokyo Terrors

A last man standing match for the hardcore troll belt

Ol Yeller Vs Astral

The Lurker Belt on the line to the number one contender

Tawal vs Skeezy

another cat 5 ppv level event for my 1000% free prime sub

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Subjunctive posted:

resubmit with KISS, IMO

i don't know what the real font is but here's some quick kill the ref options

all of everyone's stuff is getting really polished and badass lately. time to start advertising the show in some random threads soon

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Namtab posted:

Soon I will be offered a taste of power. I will survive the night.

https://voca.ro/11gw44srw8Pd

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

to all my friends who are waiting to join exp, Don't kill my rear end

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

lol. haschel is going to become op as hell

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Pungry posted:

It's the captain's turn for a shot at a title.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mT-UuXxFnB8

does the camera guy want to join exp?

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

you will soon be contacted by 2k and asked to give a 70% cut of the $300/yr revenue or to expect further resistance

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

The forces of good and evil meet again... is a thumb or an arm stronger?

lmao

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i'm going to tuesday church service in a minute to tell everyone about the allentown inferno match. the cage will be covered in methanol so the flames produced by the heat of the xbox will be really hard to see but they're there

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

NienNunb posted:

Throwing a handful of Colman’s dry mustard powder in TMFC’s eyes like

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i think it will corrode a bunch of circuit traces if I eat ketchup but perhaps all the ketchup left on my trashed diary all those two weeks ago was a sign

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Metis of the Hallway posted:

It's time for you all to become familiar with Metis. Of the Hallway.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tZCDjxsNlwU

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

send me a pm

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

the ladder and title match were insane and way better than aew

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

:siren:Card for EXP 5/17/23:siren:

Cage Match
Ddinkins vs Johnny Park

Falls Count Anywhere
neoaxd vs Haschel Cedricson

Revenge from the Grave
Namtab vs Lady Radia

Cavauro vs Fellis

EXP Men's Championship Hell in a Cell
Subjunctive vs Mekchu

EXP Women's Championship
Haha What vs Barnold

:siren:Main Event:siren:
6 Man Battle Royale Deathmatch
- - 3 Will Be Killed - -

Inexplicable Humblebrag vs B33rchiller vs TheSwizzler vs Haunted Bong vs Cuttlefush vs Autisanal Cheese

:siren:At the end of the show there will be a VERY SPECIAL REVEAL AND SURPRISE so STAY TUNED!:siren:

holy poo poo lol. i advertised this main event as the first three people eliminated getting murdered. hopefully that's right

Namtab posted:

Lets loving go. EXP forever

beautiful little sig

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

sheila

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

rip to half the people i've ever faced and good job to the ones who didn't die yet

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

cool cum.