Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

m.hache
Dec 1, 2004

Fun Shoe
Well gonna try to get in on the ground floor. I'll be relying on this thread to tell me how to play correctly. Don't let me down.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

m.hache
Dec 1, 2004

Fun Shoe
Enjoying the game. Hating how it handles accounts. I apparently have a Google account and a facebook account that for whatever reason I cannot link.

m.hache
Dec 1, 2004

Fun Shoe
Should I burn this jade currency on the 50 banner or will I get enough tickets naturally. Just made it off the first space station

m.hache
Dec 1, 2004

Fun Shoe
That "3" lock room in the space station: is the key you get from the monster at end of the hall one of the keys? Just want to make sure I'm understanding it right.

m.hache
Dec 1, 2004

Fun Shoe
Is there a guide to help navigate all of this currency and the best place to spend it? I don't want to burn valuable coins on a useless doodad

m.hache
Dec 1, 2004

Fun Shoe

Ibblebibble posted:

God I love Sampo

That stacking wind Debuff has been doing some heavy lifting for me. Got him, trailblazer, March and Welt in a team and it's just DOT hell for enemies.

m.hache
Dec 1, 2004

Fun Shoe
Did I miss what a "follow up attack" is? I'm getting a lot of the synergy cards in world 1 and have no idea how to trigger it.

m.hache
Dec 1, 2004

Fun Shoe
Just pulled Tingyun. Don't have any real hunt players except Dan. Any other crazy combos I should entertain? I have Welt as well which has been fun for aoe slows.

m.hache
Dec 1, 2004

Fun Shoe
Ok so I have the monthly battle pass but still have a bunch of google credits. I'm slamming a good amount of time into the game. What's the best bang for my credit bucks if I wanted to throw a little more at it? The Honour battle pass thing?

m.hache
Dec 1, 2004

Fun Shoe

ultrachrist posted:

I made that switch and sanpo is much better imo. He’s good dps.

Would he be a better option over Welt or Dan for a Tingyun team? Not sure if her attack buff works on the dots.

m.hache
Dec 1, 2004

Fun Shoe

Endorph posted:

Swap Dan out for him, yes, the buffs work on the DOTs if Sampo has the buffs on when he applies them.

Cool. MC, Sampo, Natasha and Ting. Let's see how this runs.

m.hache
Dec 1, 2004

Fun Shoe
Is there a way to track how close to a pity pull I am?

m.hache
Dec 1, 2004

Fun Shoe
Single pulled seele. Time for Ting, seele shenanigans

m.hache
Dec 1, 2004

Fun Shoe

Eimi posted:

Get Tinyun some speed so she goes before Seele, adn that combo is just brutal.

Will do!

RIP Sampo, you were fun while you lasted.

m.hache
Dec 1, 2004

Fun Shoe
I'm debating swapping out fire MC for Welt in a Seele, Ting, Natasha party.

Worried I may be too squishy though.

m.hache
Dec 1, 2004

Fun Shoe
Recommendations for a Ting light cone?

m.hache
Dec 1, 2004

Fun Shoe
Well got Welts light cone on a standard pull. Guess I should put him back in. I'll swap out Ting I guess for a FireMC, Nat, Seele Welt combo.

m.hache fucked around with this message at 02:02 on May 8, 2023

m.hache
Dec 1, 2004

Fun Shoe
Welt and Seele in a party is bonkers. I get to have like 5 turns before the enemies get a chance to attack. Most times I'll wipe the screen before they do anything.

Ran through World 3 and 4 without much risk despite running destruction.

m.hache
Dec 1, 2004

Fun Shoe

Kanos posted:

According to that trailer she got mara, which is the generic "you've lived too long and now you're going fuckin' apeshit" thing that a bunch of the enemies in Space China have.

I thought Mara was something to do with Abundance and that secret society chasing immortality again. The animations are pretty much the green/yellow leaves you see when the stellaron renews space deer.

m.hache
Dec 1, 2004

Fun Shoe

Endorph posted:

The characters talk about Mara like it's always been a thing since the immortality started, yeah. even if your body never ages your soul eventually breaks down, or whatever.

That makes sense. I go through periods of reading what people are saying and just mad clicking through side quests. I did enjoy the cat fishing story arc though. Giving so much of Astas cash to the scammers to have them freak out and try to return it was great

As an aside, I have the LVL 30 free 4* light one from the Nameless stuff. Was there a must have in that list?

m.hache
Dec 1, 2004

Fun Shoe
Sitting on about 11k jade and a few passes. Got Seele, Welt, Ting, Sampo last banner. I guess the only one in my party that I'd want to upgrade so far would be Natasha. Trying to decide how long to hold these for before dumping into a banner (and which banner. Kafka/silver wolf?)

m.hache
Dec 1, 2004

Fun Shoe
Seele and Welt in SU6 with hunt blessings are insane. Just constant turn resets and delays. Cleared most of it without any of the enemies having a turn.

Bronya attacked once. Cocolia got a total of 8 turns before just getting slammed over and over by Welt/Seele.

m.hache
Dec 1, 2004

Fun Shoe

Meowywitch posted:

The final phase of SU5 Kafka kicked my rear end

I'm humbled

Cheat with Abundance. It really did trivialize the fight. Running Nat, Sampo, Welt and Fire MC.

Nat rarely had to heal.

m.hache
Dec 1, 2004

Fun Shoe
I've been playing what I consider fairly casual since release and I'm already out of stuff to do. No quests and cleared all of the content that I care for without trying to push beyond my limits (LVL 13+ forgotten memories).

I'll do some more of the SU because I enjoy it but nothing else is currently in my quest log.

m.hache
Dec 1, 2004

Fun Shoe
Seele, Welt, Fire MC and Nat is essentially auto battle any SU with hunt blessings. You'll get so many turns and chain ults it incredible. Auto battled SU3-2 no issue at 60.

m.hache
Dec 1, 2004

Fun Shoe

Ibram Gaunt posted:

Has anyone done world 4 difficulty 3 in SU? First time I've ever gotten stonewalled haha. The wind miniboss does so much damage.

Just did it this morning.

64 MC
70 Nat
70 Welt
70 Seele

Hunt path. It just allows for so much outbound damage and action forwards.

m.hache
Dec 1, 2004

Fun Shoe
I also don't find her doing much for me. I'd be swapping out Nat or Welt for her and I feel like the slow debuffs and healing are far better for me.

Maybe swap out Fire MC for her but I feel like he carries his weight in taunts and shields.

m.hache
Dec 1, 2004

Fun Shoe
Dumb question but does the named banners also have a chance to drop any chars? Like could I get a Seele from the SW banner?

m.hache
Dec 1, 2004

Fun Shoe
Well burned 12k and got Bailu and e5 Asta.... So yeah

m.hache
Dec 1, 2004

Fun Shoe

StrixNebulosa posted:

Well, the Silver Wolf event did a great job of convincing me that I really don’t like her - I dislike the disaffected teen stereotype- and don’t want to risk pulling her.

Instead I would dump all of my jade into a Screwllum banner if I could!

e: I really like that the way pity works, I have progress towards my next banner and it’s not going away. Feels nice.

Really wish we could track it though beyond counting manually.

m.hache
Dec 1, 2004

Fun Shoe
What happens if you pull a char you've already E6ed?

m.hache
Dec 1, 2004

Fun Shoe
My main issue with MoC is DPS. Seele is my carrier so whatever team she's on slaps through the first boss then the next team just burns slowly through my turns so I 0 star it. I'll need some more Hunt chars for team 2 (guess I could use Dan Heng or Sushang)

m.hache
Dec 1, 2004

Fun Shoe
Well looks like I have E1 Sushang and an E3 Dan. I'll likely favor Sushang since I have Sampo for Wind breaks. I think I've 2 MoC Teams good to go:

1. E4 Fire MC, E4 Natasha, E2 Sampo, E0 Seele
2. E0 Welt, E0 Bailu, E1 Sushang and E6 Asta?

I also have:
E3 Tingyun
E2 Serval
E3 March7
E3 Dan
E0 Qingque
E6 Herta
E1 Pela

I can also swap out Sampo for Ting in T1 to boost Seele even more but she shreds

m.hache
Dec 1, 2004

Fun Shoe
Well just single pulled a SW so time to reorganize my teams! Time to burn a bunch of stamina potions leveling her.

m.hache
Dec 1, 2004

Fun Shoe
I am so resources constrained on numerous fronts it's crazy. Trace materials take forever to farm.

m.hache
Dec 1, 2004

Fun Shoe
Honestly I don't see me getting 15 stars from MoC.

m.hache
Dec 1, 2004

Fun Shoe
Sw, Seele, Bailu and Ting seem like such a glass cannon group. I have all of them but I'm used to fire MC tank.

m.hache
Dec 1, 2004

Fun Shoe

Dr Kool-AIDS posted:

I swapped out Ting for SW because of that, but I really want to put her back in because I miss Seele hitting like a truck, so I think I'm going to have to try living dangerously without shields for a while.

Well quick run using that comp, not optimized in any way on a crimson calyx and Seele was hitting for 20k.

I may have to play around with this. Bailu sitting at a clean 5.5k health.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

m.hache
Dec 1, 2004

Fun Shoe
Well just got this. Not a bad chest for SW.

Only registered members can see post attachments!