Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

NeurosisHead
Jul 22, 2007

NONONONONONONONONO

I said come in! posted:

Do we know yet how the disable spider option works exactly? What are the spider models replaced with?

they're replaced with deep bodies of water

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NeurosisHead
Jul 22, 2007

NONONONONONONONONO
Excited to find out if the day 1 patch is good for the reported performance problems tomorrow morning

NeurosisHead
Jul 22, 2007

NONONONONONONONONO

VanillaGorilla posted:

Lmao this loving rancor fight

That thing was a motherfucker

NeurosisHead
Jul 22, 2007

NONONONONONONONONO

Jerkface posted:

Patch was the nuts - getting 100+ FPS consistently across most areas :toot:

That's awesome. The download zipped by, but the actual patching is running at a snails pace for some reason. Like, just a few hundred KB/s at any given time and it's installed on an SSD. Looking forward to seeing how it looks for me when it's done though!

NeurosisHead
Jul 22, 2007

NONONONONONONONONO
Shout-out to my guy Rick the Door Technician lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NeurosisHead
Jul 22, 2007

NONONONONONONONONO

Oneiros posted:

the moment was somewhat ruined by him gliding down the hall at me in his idle pose

I got lucky and got the whole vox sting and no animation bugs as he charged down the hallway and got blown away by my blaster parry. Just a perfect little set piece in a very busy and climactic feeling map.