Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

Football for the football gods

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

Kupp had arguably the best season EVER by a WR two years ago, and has been amazing for years and years. He should get nothing short of an absolute haul if you trade him.

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

Sataere posted:

He's also 30, which limits the return you'll get unless he starts going off.

Agreed, but I’ve seen firsts sent for worse players all the time. I traded Hopkins for a first last year. Kupp is still a league winner and will absolutely fetch a first and more pretty easily, I’d think.

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

Jesus Christ :derp:

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

How are people feeling about Mixon?

Someone offered me a first round pick for him. He’s $34 out of a $250 salary cap in my ppr dynasty league.

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

Sataere posted:

If I'm not in a championship window, I probably smash that. Everyone is looking at the windows for that RB class declining. I'd rather sell an RB a bit early than late.

I’m the reigning champ and easily one of the best 3 teams in the league. I still do have Jacobs, Sanders, Stevenson, Penny, and Allgeier though… (And we only HAVE to start 2 rb’s. 2RB/2WR/3FLEX

Mixon is my most expensive player though, and I’d hate to miss my chance to get good value out of him.

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

Sataere posted:

How's the rest of your roster look?

I would need $31 in cap space to make all my draft picks this year.

RCarr fucked around with this message at 01:35 on May 9, 2023

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

I ended up trading Mixon ($34) and a 3rd ($5) for Ridley ($2) and a 1st ($15-$17 depending on where it falls in the lottery)

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

Yea, and at that price it’s a no brainer

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

Poque posted:

never draft or hold MVS.

I can confirm.

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

Anyone have any idea where I can realistically expect Richardson to go in a 1QB ppr dynasty rookie draft?

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

ares posted:

He went 1.09 in mine, which i think is in the range of consensus.

I’ve got the 1.09, I’m considering trading up to make sure I get him.

kiimo posted:

If I was a Derek Henry owner, I would except nothing less than a first round pick

Agreed, offering 2.11 for him is insulting.

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

I wouldn’t let him go for less than a first.

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

It’s so hard to trade in fantasy football, dynasty especially. Everyone just over values the poo poo out of their players. One guy has Burrow, Lamar, and Fields. I asked what he wanted for Lamar and he said he wouldn’t take less than Tee Higgins.

Ooook, moving on

This is a 1QB ppr league btw

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

Not that expert rankings really mean anything, but fantasypros has Lamar at a 28 value and Higgins at 52 in their dynasty trade value chart thing. So almost double the value.

A young WR is worth much more than a QB in dynasty format, especially PPR.

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

We are getting close, friends.

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

kiimo posted:

I am still kicking myself for taking Najee Harris over Chase in dynasty.

I tried so hard to trade up from the 2 spot so I could draft Najee. Love when things work out

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

Silly Burrito posted:

Yeah. I picked him up in the seventh round of my best ball league and I fully expect him to shoot towards the fourth or fifth rounds now.

You expect his ADP to go 2 or 3 rounds earlier since he got suspended?

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

Ah, Gotchya

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

Yea people will veto simply because a team is getting better as a result of a trade. Which is, you know, 90+ percent of trades.

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

Snowmankilla posted:

I am more lost then normal with no Beersheets this year.

Wait, what happened to Beersheets?

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

I like to nominate QB’s early in auction drafts. Sometimes people end up spending way too much for the top ones, especially early.

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

Sataere posted:

I hate nominating quarterbacks early in drafts. It never gets as much out of the pot as a running back or wide receiver and you are hurting your chances at getting a great price on an elite talent. The longer a draft goes without a QB being nominated, the better your chance at getting an elite guy at a discount.

Yea I guess my league values QB’s a lot higher than most. When we started my dynasty league someone drafted Aaron Rodgers at $45 when he was valued at like $16 by Beersheets.

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

What’s the best place to find Dynasty Salary Cap values for players?

In our rookie (snake) draft we have free agents available to be picked, at whatever their expert consensus salary cap value is. We currently use fantasypros but they don’t take the dynasty aspect into consideration so I’m sure there’s a better one.

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

Sataere posted:

Just get better friends. The leagues with people I actually like never have drama. The leagues with acquaintances or work friends suck.

Yea I would never be in a big money league with anyone but my friends. It’s asking for trouble. Get a group of people you trust and you’re golden.

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

I mean if you’re rebuilding having the best prospect in however many years as a rookie is as good as it’s gonna get. Maybe if you get an insane haul for him I’d consider it but otherwise I’d keep him.

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

Do a dynasty league with an auction start up draft. It’s the best

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

Bellmaker posted:

So is Hyatt going to be this year’s JaMarr Chase? A rookie that can contribute immediately?

Let’s not compare Hyatt to a guy who stepped into the league and immediately became a top 3 WR. Chase is a generational talent, Hyatt could very well do absolutely nothing. I wouldn’t expect anything from him, if he does make some noise, it’s a bonus.

Also remember Daniel Jones sucks at throwing footballs.

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

Kittle will win you some weeks before or after he gets hurt and loses you the rest of said weeks

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

Perhaps this isn’t the best place to ask, but does anyone know what the best option for getting NFL Redzone is if you don’t have cable?

I wish I could just pay whatever just for Redzone, but it seems like you can only get it in addition to a streaming service.

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

Docjowles posted:

I have Hulu and there’s an addon for like $10/month to get RedZone so I do that. Hulu is like as expensive as cable at this point though so if I wasn’t already using it for a bunch of other content it wouldn’t be very good value. On the plus side it does get me SNF, MNF, and whatever games CBS and Fox are showing that week.

Oh really? I have Hulu through my phone plan, I’ll check it out thanks!

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

T-Square posted:

We’re just doing a simple everyone keeps one guy from last year, no using them as their rounds pick or above or whatever.

I 100% have to keep Mahomes above anyone else right lol

Just keep whoever has the highest ADP in that situation

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

I didn’t even know there was another Redzone

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

I can’t imagine playing fantasy football without Redzone.

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

Matt Zerella posted:

The Giants make me so miserable I just watch RedZone who show me anything that matters.

:same:

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

White just had a non-contact injury this week. Might wanna get some clarity on that if possible before you choose him.

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

How do people feel about Jordan Love. He got thrown back into the FA pool in my dynasty league and I could scoop him up for $2.

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

MacheteZombie posted:

I have my hopes as a packers fan, but I wouldn't rely on him fantasywise until proven so he makes an alright backup on a deeper benches

Yea it’s a 25 man dynasty league so he would just be an end of the bench stash.

I’ve got Tua, Kyler, Jimmy G, and Pickett already

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

I’m not really worried about Taylor. I’d be fine getting him anywhere after pick 15 or so in half ppr.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

Docjowles posted:

This happened during my main home league draft and the room went loving wild. My only regret is that nobody had taken Luck yet, that would have been the most incredible draft day own. "Hey remember that time your team sucked so bad your QB instantly retired rather than be a part of it"

Yea this happened a few minutes after my big money draft and oh boy were we dunking on the guy that took him hard.