Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

dkj
Feb 18, 2009

Immediately after the draft I was offered Hurts, Javonte, Mike Evans, and Pittman for Herbert, Olave, and Higgins. Fantasy football!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dkj
Feb 18, 2009

Those are both awful

dkj
Feb 18, 2009

Need to send a 2 for 1, was looking at offering Higgins and JSN to the Kupp owner for Chubb.

Doesn’t feel insulting to me but also may not be enough to get it done.

dkj
Feb 18, 2009

kiimo posted:

because I was outbid / overdrafted 4 out of 4 times

This was my experience with Waller and Hockenson. Both went 1-2 rounds before ADP in like 4 snake drafts I did.

dkj
Feb 18, 2009

lol at early qb draft strategies

dkj
Feb 18, 2009

Twitter fantasy doctors:
“Best case is a stubbed toe, day to day…could also be amputation of both legs, possibly career ending.”

dkj
Feb 18, 2009

Docjowles posted:

I would hold him (or add him if he's out there) for sure. The Falcons do not recognize the existence of the forward pass, there's more than enough work for him and Bijan. And if Bijan ever gets hurt, oh boy

If Bijan gets hurt it will still be a committee

dkj
Feb 18, 2009

I wouldn’t want to invest in Kupp at this point. He might be fine, but it does remind me of when the wheels fell off for Doug Baldwin.

dkj
Feb 18, 2009

Really glad I picked up and play Joshua Kelly in 3 or 4 leagues

dkj
Feb 18, 2009

Dango Bango posted:

Is it too galaxy-brained to grab Roschon Johnson off waivers (dropping Allgeier) to flex over one of Olave, Pickens, Atwell?

I feel like it's a boom-or-bust play, don't really trust Chicago's OL, and Herbert is getting more touches. At the same time though, if Denver allows rushing like it did last week...

wtf don’t

dkj
Feb 18, 2009

Tom Tucker posted:

Are dynasty leagues so common now that “redraft league” has become the norm to say? Before when I saw it in this thread I thought it was some form of doing a draft week 4 when we know who is garbage.

They’re common enough in the fantasy industry and the degens that read their articles and listen to their podcasts that it’s helpful to clarify. They’re not common among the general fantasy userbase though.

dkj
Feb 18, 2009

Chernabog posted:

Who's a better hold?
Mitchell or Henderson?

Mitchell. Shanahan likes him and if CMC is out Mitchell is the lead. He’ll also get hurt but he has produced in the past. Henderson is off the street, no training camp, hasn’t been practicing, etc.

dkj
Feb 18, 2009

Divisions can make everyone’s schedule a bit more fair depending on the size of the league. You can organize it so you play everyone in your division twice and everyone else once rather than the typical schedule which you play some teams twice and most once.

Of course it can still end up not making any difference at all depending on your league mates so whatever.

dkj
Feb 18, 2009

London is not a midround pick. He’s going in the second in Underdog drafts.

dkj
Feb 18, 2009

Chubb is more likely to be a useful fantasy asset than whoever you’re going to get at the 2.05

dkj
Feb 18, 2009

Sataere posted:

This pick made me way lower on Josh Jacobs this year

Jacobs deal is structured as so they can cut him after a year. Unless Lloyd is way better than the league thought he is, Jacobs should be fine.

dkj
Feb 18, 2009

A Sneaker Broker posted:

Lloyd is essentially, “What if Aaron Jones had breakaway speed with better balance and tackle-breaking?”

I know it’s hype season but he’s a late third round pick in a draft class that’s considered below average and hasn’t yet played in the NFL. Jacobs is a proven talent they paid relatively well for this season.

dkj
Feb 18, 2009

2024: I definitely know better than every nfl coach

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dkj
Feb 18, 2009

Sataere posted:

I'm not 100% convinced Eberflus sucks. I thought he should have been fired also, but I understood the case for keeping him. That locker room loves him and he was handed a roster torn down to the studs, and the turnaround he had in the second half of last season where they had the number two scoring defense was noteworthy. When he finally had the horses on defense, he delivered.

Agreed. The offense was mismanaged from the jump, trying to force players into a scheme rather than implementing one based on the personnel they had, which is what fantasy players all focus on.

He might suck, he might not but it could still be poor team management sticking with a defensive minded head coach when everyone knows the inherent variance that comes with it, and probably more so when you have a rookie QB with huge potential and huge draft capital.

But as a Bears fan I’m conditioned to be cynical and pessimistic about the team.