Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

Ches Neckbeard posted:

You're selling absurdly low if we're talking dynasty. Thanks to Stefanski being a moron he doesn't have the same level of wear for someone his age and can produce despite him.

Also holy poo poo Anthony Richardson is really getting the Trey Lance treatment

I'm doing a dynasty startup draft with some industry people and he went 2.02 :byodood:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

I got offered Kendrick Bourne for my 5.06 today and I was like "alright fine who cares"

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Ezekiel Elliott, Baltimore Ravens

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Yeah it's called this thread 😈

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Why spend on kelce when andrews do trick

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

The real answer to $1 tight end once again is Michael J Gesicki (and Dalton Schultz)

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

My home league is collapsing 😢

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Poque posted:

I want some juicy deets

There's a guy who's annually a massive baby and uses the league to air all his grievances. Unfortunately, it's not that exciting this time.

One guy's wife has developed terrible health issues, another had a second kid, another got promoted to something important with his urology practice, another guy just doesn't feel like it anymore and another is trying to buckle down and get into local politics. We're down to 7. :rip:

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

What the gently caress

Edit: I just talked to him he was just being a lil scamp

I left that league because of my wife's car accident that left her using a walker for like 6 months & we weren't sure if she was ever gonna walk correctly again

Spoeank fucked around with this message at 18:42 on Jul 29, 2023

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Wife's doing well now. Took a whole trip to see the family without using her walker and just leveraged her disabled placard to get onto her flights first :lol:

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

I love auctions they are wonderful and grand and beautiful

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Thank you to Drunk Nerds for getting that together under the gun. It was a Herculean effort after we found out that beer4thebeergod isn't doing sheets this year.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

I called David Chao "the stone worst" and that dude DMed our twitter account... so he DMed me about me lmao

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Judgy Fucker posted:

I’d love to be a part of this but don’t know if I can commit to the draft time, unfortunately.

Is there anywhere to do mock auction drafts for free? I don’t suppose so but it’s free to ask.

Drunk Nerds runs a ton throughout the week and calls em out on our Discord. Getting as much human data as possible is very important to The Process.

https://discord.gg/Tr4F7VDU8H

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Matt Zerella posted:

Lmbo outside of Saquon don't draft a Giants player, especially WRs.

His name is Darren Waller 😤

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Edit lol nm drunk nerds is on it

Spoeank fucked around with this message at 19:35 on Aug 26, 2023

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

My home league that melted down reformed :smug:

...as a dynasty IDP superflex league :shepicide:

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

I had to trade a 3rd rounder in my 16 team superflex dynasty league for a QB because I drafted Kyler and Lance last year. I snagged Tune and McCoy toward the end of last year.

The 3rd rounder was for Josh Dobbs. 4 roster spots to get the weekly QB23. The rest of my roster is solid and young so I am still a contender in this window :shepicide:

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Buddy I traded for Josh Dobbs, it's the only way I know how to live

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Ornery and Hornery posted:

Which flawed method does your price sheet do? Overvalue top dudes or undervalue?

The value sheets are based on dozens and dozens of auctions run across multiple platforms to find the market value, not an algorithm. It's more of a budgeting guide than price guide, if that makes sense.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

I'm dumb

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Aaron Jones should be fine

https://twitter.com/adamlevitan/status/1701233882320773364?s=20

https://twitter.com/KyleMalzhan/status/1701000764716622079?s=20

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Just lol at believing any internet doctor about Aaron Rodgers' injury, just do your own research instead

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Made the finals in the Football Absurdity league, my home league, and Goon Dynasties (the best dynasty league on earth). Feeling great about this season.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Quiet Feet posted:

Won Beer League consolation prize what what! :guinness:

Came within 4 points of winning dynasty this year. Thanks for trying, Jayden Reed! I guess two 2nd place finishes in a row ain't bad.

I was blissfully making NYE jambalaya when Quiet Feet almost beat me.

And I won in 2 of my other 3 finals. The last one the guy had Hall/CeeDee/Ford so it was over before I had one dude play.