Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MuadDib Atreides
Apr 22, 2023

by Fluffdaddy
Tomorrows looking to be a rough go of it!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dumb Sex-Parrot
Dec 25, 2020

Absurd Pox Term
Rad Buxom Strep

Retard Ox Bumps
Borax Dumpster

Dares Box Trump
You can do it, I believe in you!

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

My ex lover came to me and apologized for the wrongs he did and all the mistakes he made and promise never to do it again. Ever since then, everything has returned back to normal. Thank you for saving my broken relationship.. I will forever be grateful to you sir. Dr Akhere temple spell

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
I just pissed but it's probably a good idea to get up and piss again. Yeah, sounds like a plan

deep dish peat moss
Jul 27, 2006

I solved this problem once by buying the most incredibly comfortable mattress I had ever felt and I would actually get excited about going to bed because lying down felt like having a dozen little angels injecting localized heroin into all the spots on my back. But I don't have that mattress anymore and life sucks ever since

Superterranean
May 3, 2005

after we lit this one, nothing was ever the same
Am I missing some kind of meme or is that a weird way to spell beddy-bye?

Maybe I just need more sleep

deep dish peat moss
Jul 27, 2006

Oh whoops, I thought this thread was about that Eiffel 65 song

thin blue whine
Feb 21, 2004
PLEASE SEE POLICY

Soiled Meat
just jack off ok

Government Handjob
Nov 1, 2004

Gudbrandsglasnost
College Slice
Mr the missile is sleepy and needs to rest
The missile has had a long day of splashing bandits and needs to go eeby slebies

Good night Mr the Missile

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Superterranean posted:

Am I missing some kind of meme or is that a weird way to spell beddy-bye?

Maybe I just need more sleep

It's a meme

https://knowyourmeme.com/memes/lay-your-little-head-down-for-bediebi

Smugworth fucked around with this message at 11:38 on May 18, 2023

ELTON JOHN
Feb 17, 2014

well at least my fail isnt epic

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

I tell you what

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

thin blue whine posted:

just jack off ok

op doesn't sin.

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

Grimey Drawer
Sounds like the upstairs couple is loving. No point trying to sleep. I'll study the blade a bit more

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Icochet posted:

Sounds like the upstairs couple is loving. No point trying to sleep. I'll study the blade a bit more

Sorry, your mom’s over. I can lie and say we’ll try to keep it down if it makes you feel better.

Wilkins Micawber
Jan 27, 2005

as we leave this existence
looking for another
Fallen Rib
The OP looks to be written by Foghorn Leghorn, And his gay lover, Daffy Duck! it's progressive posts like this that dispel myths and improve tolerance and frankly it's why I come to this website in the forst place .

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

Grimey Drawer

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

Sorry, your mom’s over. I can lie and say we’ll try to keep it down if it makes you feel better.

You'd think a tiny penis interfering with a pile of ash would be really quiet but i guess not

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Wilkins Micawber posted:

The OP looks to be written by Foghorn Leghorn, And his gay lover, Daffy Duck! it's progressive posts like this that dispel myths and improve tolerance and frankly it's why I come to this website in the forst place .

I see you're a noob to the epic username experience

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

I'm sick of seeing animated weiners french kissing in every fucking GBS thread.

Peggy Edson posted:

the epic username experience

lol

it's a premium feature of G🅱️S that you don't even have to pay for

LuckyCat
Jul 26, 2007

Grimey Drawer
The best way to go to sleep is to think real hard about it. Focus exclusively on trying to fall asleep, thinking about it as much as possible.

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

the best way to go to sleep is trazodone

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

William Henry Hairytaint posted:

the best way to go to sleep is trazodone

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Gotta get some pussy first. :haibrower:

AcidCat
Feb 10, 2005

lmao at people that can't sleep. You've had like, how many thousands of times to practice this poo poo and you still gently caress it up? Sad, just sad.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
My wife got lovely with me for not marrying this doctor lady so I did. Then one night in my sleep she decided to declare one of my life saving catheters the devil and have a go at removing it. When she didn’t succeed she began removing portions of flesh in the pathology and then cauterizing over them. We didn’t stay married too long. My wife does a lot of poo poo like this, finding anything with me in it and declaring it the devil.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
love 2 sleep on WEED

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Chinatown posted:

love 2 sleep on WEED

Yeah it’s pretty good, just a li’l bit not too much

Ville Valo
Sep 17, 2004

I'm waiting for your call
and I'm ready to take
your six six six
in my heart
"don't feel like" sleep?

sleep is the best. it's the next best thing to actual death and escape from hell world.

i don't get people who are like "it's so hard to fall asleep" but at least they want to sleep. this is sick you are sick.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
She accused me of doing witchcraft to shame her and went on a 4 year long anti-me campaign behind my back to tell her friends not to use any of my poo poo and making a joke of everything I do so she could hide her shame and all she had to do was break 4 private links, but she just leaves them open and life has been a constant bloodbath with people prospecting my family for military operations.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

William Henry Hairytaint posted:

the best way to go to sleep is a fist full of pills and bottle of whiskey

Fyfy

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

My ex lover came to me and apologized for the wrongs he did and all the mistakes he made and promise never to do it again. Ever since then, everything has returned back to normal. Thank you for saving my broken relationship.. I will forever be grateful to you sir. Dr Akhere temple spell

I’m just at the point where if anybody tries to force a reconciliation or force me to make a timely decision one way or another, in order to keep up appearances or maintain some social bullshit it’s just going to be over. Like the whole now she has priority or importance because of the mistakes she made routine that people like to push so much is just not going to fly. There’s a lot of other people I want to spend my time with now, and I don’t feel any better about the poo poo that’s happened and I’m not obligated to, and I don’t know if or when I will, but I’m willing to let time heal, and it won’t so long as people making horrible mistakes and supporting atrocities is going to be the promoted thing or the thing that gets people priority and urgency. If people try to change my mind or tell me how to feel to coincide with their personal schedule of when they think things should be all good again, it’s 100% going to be over. :shrug:

Henry Lee Mucus
Dec 11, 2003

quote:

bediebi

GIMME TEETS

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020

deep dish peat moss posted:

I solved this problem once by buying the most incredibly comfortable mattress I had ever felt and I would actually get excited about going to bed because lying down felt like having a dozen little angels injecting localized heroin into all the spots on my back. But I don't have that mattress anymore and life sucks ever since

what happened to it

deep dish peat moss
Jul 27, 2006

I moved into a place that didn't have room for it because I'm an idiot and it was a California King

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
I love sleep, can’t get enough of it

Chewbecca
Feb 13, 2005

Just chillin' : )

deep dish peat moss posted:

I moved into a place that didn't have room for it because I'm an idiot and it was a California King

wtf is a California king (with me)?

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Chewbecca posted:

wtf is a California king (with me)?

it's long and narrow, like the state of california :heysexy:

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

thin blue whine posted:

just jack off ok

this doesn't work, afterward you just lay there keenly aware of your empty balls and can't sleep due to the weird feeling of empty balls

unless maybe you don't cum? hmm...

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Bad Purchase posted:

this doesn't work, afterward you just lay there keenly aware of your empty balls and can't sleep due to the weird feeling of empty balls

unless maybe you don't cum? hmm...

What does jacking off have to do with piss?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

it's all stored in the balls, piss and cum, but like oil and water they don't mix